I drew some of the Duders!

SuperKicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperKicker

There are a handful of them, so I don't want to embed every one, but you can see them and read a short story of my triumph over not liking my own work here. (the "link" feature doesn't seem to be working the way I thought it would)

http://superkickergaming.tumblr.com/post/98965043936/so-i-love-art-and-i-love-drawing-but-i-have

I plan on drawing the rest of the gang soon, so if you dig em' (or even if you don't) keep an eye out!

No Caption Provided

Here is the Dan one, in which he is striking his patented (D)anime pose.

NOTE: pls b nice :c

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're worried about not having an identity in your drawings? Seriously, if you drew like, a comic or something, using this style for characters and something similar for their surroundings, you'd totally have a personal style and identity. As it is, it looks a bit plain, but that's just due to them being characters in a plain background. Throw something behind them or just put two into a single drawing and it'll immediately be more dynamic and look pimpin'

So yeah, good stuff.

SuperKicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vierastalo: I don't know, something just like clicked and these drawings came out of me. Before today most of what I drew was always too "accurate". Everything looked like someone else drew it, not that bad, just drawn by someone else and it hit me hard for some reason.

Thank you though, kind words seriously mean a lot. I'm thinking about tasking myself with drawing the whole UPF couch in one image. I think that would be really cool.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

@vierastalo: I'm thinking about tasking myself with drawing the whole UPF couch in one image. I think that would be really cool.

I'd love to see that. You're style has a charm to it. Great job.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Nice drawring duder.

PimblyCharles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Brad's drawing is the best! I really like your style of drawing. Thanks for sharing these.

Naoiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Awesome job dude! =D

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

I love the Drew. Something very cool about that. I feel bad for Jeff though; he's obviously waiting for a plane somewhere, and only has WWE Supercard to play.