#1 Posted by SpudBug (632 posts) -

They're getting bombarded with negative stuff like this..

#2 Posted by JasonR86 (9763 posts) -

ANY support job would fucking suck.

#3 Posted by Cramsy (1176 posts) -

When your company blows the fedoras off a thousand angry nerds this kind of thing is bound to happen. Competition will only benefit us in the end. Really, really interested to see where Microsoft go with this from here

#4 Posted by niamahai (1407 posts) -

How on earth did Xbox support page became the official channel for all XB1 info?

#5 Posted by FUMN (85 posts) -

Yeah, I've already called 1-800 4my xbox and complained about the Ps4 being far superior to the Xbawksone in every single feasible way. She was so blown away that she didn't even know what to say, I totally showed microsoft.

#6 Posted by Mcfart (1717 posts) -

I don't feel sorry for them. They're obviously having fun trolling nerds.

#7 Posted by Freshbandito (689 posts) -

The people manning those twitter accounts are going to become the soulless husks of men and women that go on to make business decisions at microsoft, after years of dealing with consumers like this they go on to plan and announce the Xbox gofuckyourselves a console that deletes your digital purchases, shreds disks and defaces all your social media.

I really hope they get paid a kings ransom for manning that twitter account, either that or that they are perpetually kept liqoured up to sustain the pressure.

#8 Posted by Subjugation (4733 posts) -

Those guys that are deliberately trolling are worthless. Leave the support guy out of it. He's just working his shift to pay his bills. He didn't make any of those decisions.

#9 Posted by Tobyus (102 posts) -

Haha kinda fun to read :P

#10 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1497 posts) -

I do feel bad for the support guy. He's caught in the middle.

#11 Edited by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1702 posts) -

@jasonr86 said:

#12 Posted by SamFo (1552 posts) -

Anybody who abuses a support account is an immature dick.

#13 Edited by OGred (196 posts) -

Why are they answering these questions? I highly doubt these guys are contracted to answer 'every single xbox related question'. Why not ignore these dudes who are obviously going to screen cap this shit?

Probably because xbox support enjoys messing with these clowns

#14 Edited by ProfessorEss (7469 posts) -

I feel bad for them but at the same time dealing with a bunch of idiots is easier than dealing with real customers with real support issues.

Plus, lots of good material to laugh about at the pub after work :P

#15 Posted by MildMolasses (3228 posts) -

I feel bad for them but at the same time dealing with a bunch of idiots is easier than dealing with real customers with real support issues.

Plus, lots of good material to laugh about at the pub after work :P

I used to read the support forum for bans, and the amount of irate idiots that would try to argue about their very deserved bans was mind blowing. Dealing with people who think they're being super clever is probably a joy in comparison. Hell, reading Jeff's answers for those types of questions is probably my favourite thing about his tumblr

#16 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

The best part about support jobs like that, especially online, is the ability to use like a Logitech keyboard with Macro Keys and just record a macro that is just a standard message so when some little asshat thinks he's being clever he's pretty much just getting a reply back from someone who hit "Reply" and then "G1" on his/her keyboard.

Then John Shitforbrains goes to brag to his little friends about how he just got a response.. from someone who did less work than a noreply-email bot does

#17 Edited by mellotronrules (1230 posts) -
#18 Posted by Levio (1785 posts) -

Interesting, I hadn't thought about all the MS employees who are going to suffer from the XB hate that's going around (and had nothing to do with the marketing or development). That is sad.

#19 Posted by Village_Guy (2657 posts) -

I'm beginning to get real tired of the way people are acting on the Internet about the Xbox One.

#20 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6999 posts) -

I mean, the rage is understandable, but you're not even targeting the right people.

#21 Posted by Shorty (22 posts) -

@jasonr86 said:

Over in one.

#22 Edited by tread311 (357 posts) -
@jasonr86 said:

Sitting at a tech support job right now, ending a 12 hour shift and the first of seven straight days (thankfully only two of which are 12's). Yep, it sucks.

#23 Posted by laserbolts (5349 posts) -

I'm beginning to get real tired of the way people are acting on the Internet about the Xbox One.

I'm just sick of people on the internet at this point.