Posted by bartok (2481 posts) -

I can't believe the cabal of game reviewers has tricked you sheeple into believing INSERT POPULAR GAME HERE is fun. There are so many faults in INSERT POPULAR GAME HERE that those jerks who review games were clearly bribed to overlook by INSERT GAME PUBLISHER HERE. I am failing to wrap my mind around how you mindless drones would rather play INSERT POPULAR GAME HERE instead of INSERT SOME OBSCURE GLITCH FILLED INDIE PC GAME MADE SOMEWHERE IN EASTERN EUROPE IN A COUNTRY THAT WAS FORMERLY PART OF THE SOVIET BLOC. You people make me sick!

#1 Posted by bartok (2481 posts) -

I can't believe the cabal of game reviewers has tricked you sheeple into believing INSERT POPULAR GAME HERE is fun. There are so many faults in INSERT POPULAR GAME HERE that those jerks who review games were clearly bribed to overlook by INSERT GAME PUBLISHER HERE. I am failing to wrap my mind around how you mindless drones would rather play INSERT POPULAR GAME HERE instead of INSERT SOME OBSCURE GLITCH FILLED INDIE PC GAME MADE SOMEWHERE IN EASTERN EUROPE IN A COUNTRY THAT WAS FORMERLY PART OF THE SOVIET BLOC. You people make me sick!

#2 Posted by Branthog (5562 posts) -

FINALLY.

Someone who TRULY UNDERSTANDS ME.

#3 Posted by Coafi (1488 posts) -

¿Qué?

#4 Posted by Evikull (60 posts) -

YEAH WELL YOUR FAVOURITE GAME SUCKS.

#5 Posted by Brodehouse (9951 posts) -

I'll fill you with glitches..!

#6 Posted by bemusedchunk (692 posts) -

Also, My Local Sports Team is better than Your Local Sports Team.

Just check the stats.

#7 Posted by Soapy86 (2622 posts) -

I hate INSERT DUMBASS FORUM THREAD HERE and if you like it you are dumb

#8 Posted by bartok (2481 posts) -

@Brodehouse said:

Is that a threat or a promise?

#9 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

I approve of the use of the word "glitch" rather than "bug."

#10 Posted by Branthog (5562 posts) -

MY ENTIRE WORTH AS A HUMAN BEING IS DEPENDENT UPON UNIVERSAL APPRECIATION OF THIS GAME!

#11 Posted by TheJohn (553 posts) -

Your opinions offend me, and your hate for INSERT POPULAR GAME HERE proves to me that you are either a child or a INSERT POPULAR CONSOLE owner. Either way, I shall carry this grudge for years and make sure to bring it up in any thread you participate in.

#12 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3872 posts) -

Yeah well, you know what? I ate way too much INSERT SPICY FOOD HERE last night and now it burns when I INSERT BODILY FUNCTION HERE real bad to the point where I'm having trouble sitting down so to be honest I'm having a hard time giving a INSERT EXPLETIVE HERE about your opinion.

#13 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@bartok said:

I can't believe the cabal of game reviewers has tricked you sheeple into believing RAPELAY is fun. There are so many faults in RAPELAY that those jerks who review games were clearly bribed to overlook by DISNEY INTERACTIVE. I am failing to wrap my mind around how you mindless drones would rather play RAPELAY instead of SUPER MARIO ROMHACK WHERE ALL THE KOOPAS ARE NAKED OR SOMETHING. You people make me sick!

Am I doing it right?

#14 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -
#15 Posted by frankfartmouth (1018 posts) -

Is this like Madlibs? Ok, here's my words:

1. Anus

2. Princess

3. Narwhal

4. Cavity

5. Brine

Someone else can finish it if they want.

#16 Posted by WMoyer83 (643 posts) -

I use this as a template to incite flame wars on gamefaqs.com! Thanks!

#17 Posted by Animasta (14692 posts) -

yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

#18 Posted by Brodehouse (9951 posts) -
@bartok

@Brodehouse said:

Is that a threat or a promise?

It's a rumor!
#19 Edited by bartok (2481 posts) -

@frankfartmouth said:

Is this like Madlibs? Ok, here's my words:

1. Anus

2. Princess

3. Narwhal

4. Cavity

5. Brine

Someone else can finish it if they want.

Narwhals are the unicorn princesses of the sea. I doubt their anal cavities are filled with the salty brine of the oeean because of their tight anuses. @McGhee said:

I approve of the use of the word "glitch" rather than "bug."

Glitches seem quirky as opposed to bugs which reminds me that they are always trying to burrow into my flesh whenever I smoke meth.

#20 Posted by evanbower (1211 posts) -

Darksiders! Oh, wait..

#21 Posted by Sil3n7 (1189 posts) -

Oh the beautiful internet!

#22 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

This has opened my eyes. Fuck The Walking Dead!

#23 Posted by bananaz (256 posts) -

Let's see if this works.

I can't believe the cabal of game reviewers has tricked you sheeple into believing Grizzly man: The Official Game of The Movie is fun. There are so many faults in Grizzly Man: The Official Game of the Movie that those jerks who review games were clearly bribed to overlook by WernerSoft. I am failing to wrap my head around how you mindless drones would rather play Grizzly Man: The Official Game of the Movie instead of Super-Glitch Cartidge Worker. You people make me sick! Grizzly Man: The Official Game of the Movie may have persistent online unlocks for bear perks and killstreaks, but Super-Glitch Cartridge Worker has "classic" gameplay, gameplay that's old. You start with three lives, guys, and a mushroom pops up to say the princess is in another castle! And can you believe there's references to Super Mario Brothers AND Castelvania AND Zelda? You sheeple can just go back to calling in airstrikes narrated by Werner Herzog.

#24 Posted by bluefish (466 posts) -

I felt really happy when my very non gamer brother came to me one day and said he had finally played CoD. I got kinda worried. He then said it was cool for about 20 minutes then he realized there was nothing to the gameplay and the story/setting was kinda twisted and ultimately unsettleingly soulless.

I was really happy to hear that. I do worry that I lose perspective sometimes.

wait.... what was the point of this thread?

#25 Posted by bartok (2481 posts) -

@bluefish said:

I felt really happy when my very non gamer brother came to me one day and said he had finally played CoD. I got kinda worried. He then said it was cool for about 20 minutes then he realized there was nothing to the gameplay and the story/setting was kinda twisted and ultimately unsettleingly soulless.

I was really happy to hear that. I do worry that I lose perspective sometimes.

wait.... what was the point of this thread?

What is the point of anything?

#26 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Never call people mindless drones, it's too obvious and makes you seem overly pretentious.

You're supposed to make the reader seem like the pretentious prick.

I can offer additional tips like this and more for only $8.99 an hour, PM me.

#27 Posted by Demoskinos (14840 posts) -

Are we talking about how FEZ is awful? Cause I'm totally on that train.

#28 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4679 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

Are we talking about how FEZ is awful? Cause I'm totally on that train.

I don't like this train. Hope the food sucks on it.

#29 Posted by TooWalrus (13203 posts) -

I hate the bands that you like.