I have some catching up to do.

MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

Edited By MikeydCT

I have been gaming for 20 years now. There are a great games that I have not played for many reasons. I have started to make a list of games that I should play. If you want to check it out link be at bottom. The list only have games that can be played on the Xbox 360, PS2 and Wii. Those are the only systems I have now, I do have a Nintendo 64 but its to hard for me to get games for that. PC is a maybe because I don't have a video/graphs card. Right now I have my eyes set on playing all the Zelda games that can be played on the Wii, maybe the Game boy advance with the help of game fly. I will will blogging and writing reviews of the games. Trying to think of a name for this. If you have a game that I should add let me know. http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/mikeydct/catch-up/46-10622/

MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MikeydCT

I have been gaming for 20 years now. There are a great games that I have not played for many reasons. I have started to make a list of games that I should play. If you want to check it out link be at bottom. The list only have games that can be played on the Xbox 360, PS2 and Wii. Those are the only systems I have now, I do have a Nintendo 64 but its to hard for me to get games for that. PC is a maybe because I don't have a video/graphs card. Right now I have my eyes set on playing all the Zelda games that can be played on the Wii, maybe the Game boy advance with the help of game fly. I will will blogging and writing reviews of the games. Trying to think of a name for this. If you have a game that I should add let me know. http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/mikeydct/catch-up/46-10622/

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Why do you want to buy those old games?  Nobody is going to know for certain if you beat those games anyway since there isn't an achievement system. You can lie & say you beat it 20 years ago & I doubt anyone would call you a liar (or care one way or the other).

I'd wait until there is a lull in the current gaming generation & stick to games that if been built over the past 2-3 years.  If you were millionaire & could play games all the time because you didn't have to work, I still think that it would take thousands of hours to complete every game that came out in that time period alone.