#1 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1409 posts) -

I love the content when two of the crew get together and play these bad Wii games like the Dog football done a few years ago. I really hope we get to see more of this zany stuff as I find it incredibly entertaining. Even 15 minutes on unprofessional Fridays would be okay.

#2 Edited by Video_Game_King (35780 posts) -

I want to see them play that E10+ game to the right (Marvel something?).

#3 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4673 posts) -

I'd watch a quick look of this.

#4 Posted by Vextroid (1354 posts) -
#5 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

The best content is often them ripping awful games, or just witnessing the worst of our industry.

#6 Posted by MrDowntempo (9 posts) -

The worst part of all this E3 coverage is the serious lack of old DOS games.

#7 Posted by The_Hiro_Abides (1249 posts) -
#8 Edited by cloudymusic (1041 posts) -

I agree, the bad/weird games are the things I find the most entertaining about Giant Bomb. Unprofessional Fridays used to be a constant source of that sort of thing, but lately it seems to have backed off on that somewhat.

#9 Edited by mak_wikus (498 posts) -

I was disappointed when they didn't do a Quick Look for that Blackwater game.

#10 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

Is this game sexy?

#11 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1409 posts) -

@barrock said:

The best content is often them ripping awful games, or just witnessing the worst of our industry.

Remember when Alex played the worst game every made for gamespot... 9 years ago? The video is amazing.

#12 Posted by MocBucket62 (1130 posts) -

Man, my favorite kinds of quick looks are on games based on game shows. Last year was pretty awesome with the Jeopardy/Wheel of Fortune quick look featuring Brad Muir. Has there been any recently released game show titles for the guys to mock?

#13 Posted by Azurath (294 posts) -

Terrible Game Tuesdays.

Come on Gerstmann, the people want it!

#14 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1409 posts) -

@azurath said:

Terrible Game Tuesdays.

Come on Gerstmann, the people want it!

Yes.

#15 Posted by BonOrbitz (2133 posts) -

I loved it when they covered Cargo: The Quest for Gravity.

I wish they'd have a Quick Look series devoted specifically to games that are bad and/or just so fucking out there, like when Crispin Boyer, Sean Baby, and Shane Bettenhausen had that MST3K-style series on 1up.