#351 Edited by Rafaelfc (1313 posts) -

Boneless monday!

#352 Posted by Ducksworth (659 posts) -

It's here-ish

:D

#353 Posted by Winternet (8006 posts) -

This Monday is ok. I'm liking it. I'm not loving it yet, however.

#354 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3023 posts) -

I got the case of the Mondays.

#355 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4929 posts) -

I Love Mandays... I mean Mondays! Mondays!

#356 Posted by mosespippy (4033 posts) -

This Monday is pretty great. I have the day off after working 14 hours yesterday. I woke up and a cake was made. I have nothing to interrupt me from collecting souls for the rest of the day. You could even say that I love (this) Monday!

#357 Edited by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

This Monday is ok. I'm liking it. I'm not loving it yet, however.

Indeed. I feel the same way.

#358 Posted by RazielCuts (2930 posts) -

#359 Edited by Winternet (8006 posts) -

I got the case of the Mondays.

And I've got a bad case of the bumpy trot.

#360 Edited by Boom_goes_the_dynamite (692 posts) -

I just had two of my last finals as an undergrad, I'm ready for some Mondays to brighten my day.

#361 Edited by Jackhole (360 posts) -

I just ate some lasagna. FUCK MONDAYS!

(jk i <3 mondays)

#362 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4929 posts) -

I woke up with a headache this morning. Fuck this monday.

(I'm not joking, fuck it for real)

#363 Posted by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -

I woke up today with zero energy and motivation to get up and go to work so I called in sick. Pretty sure that will put me on my last warning and if I make one mistake they will fire me. I need the money from the job but by the gods I fucking hate it so much.

Fuck Mondays.

#364 Posted by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

@crusader8463: What do you do if you don't mind me asking? You don't have to answer just curious. Anyway Hopefully theres an I love Monday video to cheer you up! They always make my Mondays better.

#365 Edited by wrecks (2210 posts) -
#366 Posted by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -

@somberowl: I work at a call center doing tech support for Cellphones. While the job itself sucks the reason I hate it so much is because I hurt my voice box as a kid and ever since I can't talk for very long without my throat hurting really badly and my voice constantly cutting in and out. So by the end of a nine hour shift of talking and pretending to be nice to world class assholes you can imagine how bad of shape I'm in. There's just nothing around here but call center work so I'm stuck. Every other job requires being bilingual, some college degree, several years experience in the field already, or is some low end cashier job that I can't do because it involves standing around or walking all day. I also hurt my back as a kid and it never healed right. So I can't stand for more than a few min at a time without my back giving out. So I'm stuck with either throwing my back out every day just standing or losing my voice and having a sore throat.

#367 Edited by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

Think we'll get one? No Jeff this week.

#368 Edited by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

Should be a good week; Xbox reveal live stream, Podcast, TNT, and Unprofessional Fridays. Expecting a week full of meaningful discussions on the next gen hardware etc.

#369 Posted by BlackLagoon (1382 posts) -

...so Daily DOTA now supersedes ILM? Gaah.

#370 Posted by Cheesebob (1231 posts) -

WHERE IS MY I LOVE MONDAYS? I HAVE HAD A SHIT MONDAY AND I WANT IT LOVED BY GB CREW

#371 Posted by Jimbo (9772 posts) -

Why is watitng spelled wrong in the title? Shit like this is why we can't love Mondays anymore.

#372 Edited by Eidderf (506 posts) -

You know I'd kind of like it if they stuck the I love Mondays intro (either one) on the current videos, even if they are just really off the cuff things now and don't have the same level of production, just for old times sake.

#373 Edited by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

No ILM this week? I mean I know its slim pickings again this week but damn man!

#374 Edited by Jay_Ray (1070 posts) -

@demoskinos: It's a US holiday, they weren't in the office today.

#375 Posted by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

@jay_ray said:

@demoskinos: It's a US holiday, they weren't in the office today.

Oh right right memorial day. I still had to go in to work today so that threw me entirely off that most people had the day off. Guess that means late bombcast tomorrow.

#376 Posted by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

I hope we get one today. Probably them loading up the truck.

#377 Posted by thatdutchguy (1271 posts) -

Would love a ILM from on the road to LA.

#378 Edited by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

These are a highlight of my Mondays.

#379 Edited by Szlifier (479 posts) -

Do it, Jeff.

#382 Posted by LtSquigs (253 posts) -

I said come on fhqwhgads, come on fhqwhgads (sorry everyone for the spam)

#383 Edited by Cheesebob (1231 posts) -

I will fucking hate mondays from now on. In fact, I don't ever want to see another I love mondays video ever again. That chair opposite Jeff will be forever empty in my mind.

#384 Posted by EveretteScott (1449 posts) -

I will fucking hate mondays from now on. In fact, I don't ever want to see another I love mondays video ever again. That chair opposite Jeff will be forever empty in my mind.

The different ways that people react to death is, interesting.

#385 Posted by alwaysbebombing (1539 posts) -

I kinda keep thinking they'll do I love Mondays, then Ryan will walk on stage and be like 'Hey guys."

But it won't happen :(

#386 Posted by Rincewind (244 posts) -

I used to like mondays. Now they are horrible.

#387 Posted by Perkunas (48 posts) -

@everettescott: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.

I'm still in denial. It feels like he'll be back and this is a sick joke. I want this to be a sick joke.

#388 Posted by Cheesebob (1231 posts) -
#389 Posted by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

Do you think we will continue to get I Love Mondays?

#390 Edited by shrinerr (131 posts) -

i think once more games get released and the crew gets back to a "normal" routine, ILM shall return. right now, it's still summer with no major releases so any ILM would just be random hijinks, which who knows, maybe they're already doing? god, i hope so :)

#391 Posted by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

Do you think they will continue to do these? I hope so.

#392 Edited by AlexanderSheen (4929 posts) -

I don't think so.

#393 Edited by Hunter5024 (5543 posts) -

The part towards the end of last weeks podcast where they were talking the upcoming week seemed like their current answer to I Love Mondays. I don't think it's really a suitable replacement, because the podcast goes up late on tuesday, and it's 3 hours so by the time anyone listens to the part of the podcast, half the week is basically over. Who knows though, they're still figuring some stuff out. ILM isn't really important unless they have something specific to say anyways.

#394 Posted by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

@hunter5024: True, but I still like watching them shoot the shit for 10-15 minutes about the upcoming week.

#396 Posted by jimmyfenix (3829 posts) -

i hate mondays

#398 Posted by evanbower (1210 posts) -

Yeah it hasn't really had the purpose of being useful since the move, but it was still a nice way to check in at the start of the week and see what the guys were up to. Otherwise nothing is ready to go up and Monday becomes this silent production day.

#399 Edited by saptis (9 posts) -

What happened to "Mailbag" and "I Love Monday's" videos - why there's no new content ?

#400 Posted by Ravelle (1189 posts) -

@saptis said:

What happened to "Mailbag" and "I Love Monday's" videos - why there's no new content ?

ILM was Ryan's feature.