#1 Edited by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

I use games to not think about eating or being hungry. I have nothing to play right now.

Please help me I'm going insane.

#2 Posted by Pr1mus (3808 posts) -

You could eat.

#3 Posted by believer258 (11632 posts) -
#4 Edited by SomberOwl (637 posts) -
#5 Posted by big_jon (5709 posts) -

Eat then?

#6 Posted by Andorski (5189 posts) -

Play surgeon simulator 2013.

#7 Posted by believer258 (11632 posts) -
#8 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -
#9 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

@somberowl: What's the reason for not eating? I'm concerned.

#10 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4154 posts) -

Food's pretty good, sometimes.

#11 Posted by haffy (673 posts) -

If not eating is your idea of losing weight, it's a pretty stupid idea.

#12 Posted by super2j (1653 posts) -

I have an idea for a new service. You post "I am hungry" and you state the price you are willing to pay. A person will then order the food for you so you have no idea what they got you. Then it is up to the person if they want to pay for the food themselves or not. Paying for the food gains them "Karma"... Samaritan points? anyway, the points simply tell people how kind that person is (potentially leading to a greater desire to pay for his food). What do you think. Also, I apologize for hijacking the thread, this would make no sense out of context in a different thread.

#13 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4154 posts) -

@super2j: Sounds like "I'm Fucking Lazy Buffet." ~ I'd pay for it.

#14 Edited by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

Any good co-op mac games? Wait I have no one to play with. Is there some sort of GB game community? Where forum members get together and play games? I still need to co-op Halo 4 for the last 2 achievements I need but have no one to play it with.

#15 Posted by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

@super2j: Neat Idea but I don't eat takeaway food.

#16 Edited by AlexW00d (6182 posts) -
#17 Posted by SomberOwl (637 posts) -
#18 Posted by Petiew (1330 posts) -

Why aren't you eating?

#19 Posted by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

@petiew: The fear of gaining weight

#20 Posted by Petiew (1330 posts) -

@somberowl: Are you on an actual diet and exercise plan, or have you just stopped eating?

The latter will do more harm than good for you.

#21 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4154 posts) -

Well now I feel bad about posting this. But, I just took a shower and barely noticed the later posts.. ~ Game happy, man.

#22 Posted by SomberOwl (637 posts) -

@petiew: I'm on an actual shitty lifestyle where games and gaming help me get through it.

Would anyone recommend Roller Coaster Tycoon 3? Theres no Demo for the Mac.

#23 Edited by big_jon (5709 posts) -

Pro tip, exercise is key to losing weight along side diet. If you are burning some calories you should not need to starve.

I cut from 222 to about 205 in 5 weeks while maintaining muscle doing this, I was not always hungry either.

#24 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1287 posts) -

I got games and two fried egg sandwiches with onion and mayo...done deal

#25 Posted by AlexW00d (6182 posts) -

@alexw00d: Is there a console community?

Not really. The consoles don't have much implementation for large scale friends stuff, and no-one seems to have taken any sort of initiative to set anything up save for the occasionally gamenight for whatever FPS that lasts about a week or two.

So the only advice I can give is by yourself a PC. :D

#26 Posted by Grimluck343 (1148 posts) -
#27 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4154 posts) -
#28 Posted by super2j (1653 posts) -

@somberowl: OK, compromise. A new option or the new focus of the site. What if there was a section of the site or a button to press that allows for home cooked meals to be made. So you say, "I would love something Italian". Someone accepts the order and makes you something Italian like(lasagna). They bring it to you(or you go to them) and you pay them a price you may have agreed upon beforehand. The Karma system works to make sure no one is poisoning people. Its like Uber for food or that other service where you sleep in people's houses instead of going to a hotel. All the convenience of take out but home cooked.