I may have made huge mistake

Enforcer565

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So yesterday I go to login to my account so i can finally upgrade it. I don't remember my password so I try the forgot my password option, twice. No dice. So I frustration I make a new account content to not use this one ever again. On said new account I am then able to purchase Premium for a year. I come back day to try to use some premium stuff and I can't log in because I never replied to the verification email. So I tell it to send the email, it does. I click the link and it brings me to my old free account. Am I screwed? I think i must have put the wrong email into the new account information.

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well it sure sounds like something you might want to PM @rorie about.

UncleBenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

yikes, hopefully they can sort that out for ya.

maginnovision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By maginnovision

You're in a better spot than I thought you might be by the title. Good luck with your problem.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

You idiot!

Just kidding, it's just an unfortunate situation. Hope you figure that out. I bet they could tell if that's the case if you know both the usernames. That's coming with someone who has no understanding of webhook or who I actually am so keep that in perspective. I just think that as long as you're nice, giantbomb will work with you.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give me a GOB!

Enforcer565

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintOfKillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enforcer565: George Oscar Bluth it's an Arrested Development reference

Loading Video...
monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

My premium account has be FUBAR for over a year. Rorie, bless his heart, has tried to help to no avail many times. I can get on my account only using my Facebook account link, so that is what I use now.

My plan is to wait until they do a complete remodel of Giant Bomb again and then hope when they move the database of users that something magical happens....or that a stray cosmic radiation on a collision with a server 'flips a bit'.