#1 Edited by Azurath (296 posts) -

Ever since I watched Brad play Nuts and Bolts, I have been itching to play a collectathon game. It's been years since I sank extended amounts of time into a game collecting things, but I suddenly really want to.

I only have a Vita, so PSP, PSone, or Vita only. I would also prefer it to be a 3D platformer of some sorts. I know that sort of knocks out a ton of games, but I have too large of a backlog of RPGs to add more.

I would also really appreciate cheaper games, since I don't have a ton of money.

EDIT: Sorry, my computer just bugged the hell out and I accidentally posted this multiple times. I don't know how to delete threads, so mods, could you delete the other two threads?

#2 Posted by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -
#3 Posted by Azurath (296 posts) -

@darthorange: This whole post is a mess, on top of somehow posting the thread three times, I also forgot to mention I have played basically every 2012 Vita release, sorry.

#4 Posted by CooVee (146 posts) -

How about Daxter for the PSP? Not sure if its a collectahon but it is a 3d platformer.

#5 Posted by JasonR86 (9657 posts) -

@azurath:

The newest Sly Cooper works on the Vita and is really good. And there's all sorts of collecting in it.

#6 Posted by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

Ah ok then Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus supposedly has a lot of collectables but I haven't personally gotten around to playing it. Other then that Urban Trial Freestyle has some collectables but it probably wouldn't take you longer a day or two to find everything. Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable also has a tons of guns to collect but those just drop randomly from enemies so that may not be what your looking for. Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken has signs to collect that are pretty tricky to find if you aren't using a guide and it has an awesome soundtrack to boot. That's all I got for Vita games with collectables released in 2013.

#7 Edited by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

Ever since I watched Brad play Nuts and Bolts, I have been itching to play a collectathon game. It's been years since I sank extended amounts of time into a game collecting things, but I suddenly really want to.

I only have a Vita, so PSP, PSone, or Vita only. I would also prefer it to be a 3D platformer of some sorts. I know that sort of knocks out a ton of games, but I have too large of a backlog of RPGs to add more.

Nuts and Bolts

#8 Posted by Azurath (296 posts) -

@jasonr86: AW MAN! I totally forgot about Sly. Thanks, I totally need to go pick it up.

#9 Posted by EVO (3893 posts) -

You could try getting all the trinkets in WTF.

#11 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2363 posts) -

The Spyro games on PS1 sound exactly like what you're looking for based on that criteria.

#12 Posted by OGred (196 posts) -

Damn, if you had an xbox I would've gone with Crackdown.