#1 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1811 posts) -

You know when you are trying to remember something and you just can't, and it bugs the hell out of you? Well I'm having one of those moments right now and I hope someone here can help me.

Way back, like 12+ years ago, there was a cheat code site my brother an I used to go to. I can't remember the name, because shortly after it was bought out by IGN and became IGN cheats. My brother and I were just talking about something from back then and neither of us can remember the name of the site, and it is bugging the hell out of us now.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

GameSpy?

#3 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1811 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

GameSpy?

No, its some site that doesn't exist anymore

#4 Posted by SSully (4231 posts) -

cheat cc?

#5 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1811 posts) -

@SSully said:

cheat cc?

no, that site is still around

#6 Posted by kindgineer (2768 posts) -

Cheat Code Central? That's honestly the only "cheat code" site I visited when they were relevant.

#7 Posted by Draxyle (1874 posts) -

Cheatplanet.com? For whatever reason, that's the first name that came up to me but I don't remember if that was the actual name of it. Redirects to gamesradar.com though.

#8 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1811 posts) -

@Draxyle said:

Cheatplanet.com? For whatever reason, that's the first name that came up to me but I don't remember if that was the actual name of it. Redirects to gamesradar.com though.

that wasn't it

#9 Posted by villainy (567 posts) -

gamesages.com?

#10 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1811 posts) -

@villainy said:

gamesages.com?

I think that was it, thanks dude

#11 Posted by FlarePhoenix (420 posts) -

@ll_Exile_ll said:

@villainy said:

gamesages.com?

Was that it? Or are you just convincing yourself that was it so you don't have to think about it anymore? :P

#12 Posted by villainy (567 posts) -
#13 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1811 posts) -

@FlarePhoenix said:

@ll_Exile_ll said:

@villainy said:

gamesages.com?

Was that it? Or are you just convincing yourself that was it so you don't have to think about it anymore? :P

No, that was definitely it

#14 Posted by FlarePhoenix (420 posts) -

@ll_Exile_ll said:

@FlarePhoenix said:

@ll_Exile_ll said:

@villainy said:

gamesages.com?

No, that was definitely it

I'm just a little bored, so I was seeing if I could get in your head a little. Sorry about that :P.