singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By singular

Part 2

Still not having finished the tutorial, I start at the spot where I left off last time. At first I take a look around to examine the Tutorial room which looks like an underground cave. There is a little funnel in the middle of the cavern that looks a lot like the Pool. Maybe it is, but I

Is it the Pool?
Is it the Pool?

can’t tell for sure and I don’t really care because it’s just the tutorial I’m playing right now.

Right-clicking opens a popup-menu that gives me options for the currently selected character. I let the menu show me the character sheets of the party members. As expected they have stats according to their classes. The fighter has a high strength, the dwarf a high value in constitution. I close the character sheets and go on finishing the tutorial. I finally want to play the main part of the game.

After a few steps another text window appears and tells me about things I already know. I learn that my party can have up to 6 members. Going north I encounter some kind of portal and the Dungeon Master warns me about “dangers”. Are those “dangers” beyond that portal? I step trough.

Having arrived at the other side I find myself in a room together with an Ork. The Dungeonmaster tells me that many monsters crawl

My first victim
My first victim
in the dungeons beneath Myth Drannor and that they all want my blood. Uh hum. He blabbers about combat tactics I don’t care about while I attack my first enemy. One hit from the Rogue and the Ork is done for. Very disappointing. After finishing off some more Orks, I meet their leader. He knocks down 3 of my 4 partymembers and is then in turn killed by the dwarf who slept during the most of the fight because the mage used a sleep spell and accidently also hit the dwarf. Now I have no idea how to wake up the half-dead and unconscious characters. After fiddling around a bit I finally manage to wake them up. Well, except for the mage who is, according to her hitpoints, damaged beyond immediate repair. Maybe the Dungeonmaster was right about the dangers down here after all. Oh well, I decide to save and end the session.

Saying farewell to the mage

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By singular

Part 2

Still not having finished the tutorial, I start at the spot where I left off last time. At first I take a look around to examine the Tutorial room which looks like an underground cave. There is a little funnel in the middle of the cavern that looks a lot like the Pool. Maybe it is, but I

Is it the Pool?
Is it the Pool?

can’t tell for sure and I don’t really care because it’s just the tutorial I’m playing right now.

Right-clicking opens a popup-menu that gives me options for the currently selected character. I let the menu show me the character sheets of the party members. As expected they have stats according to their classes. The fighter has a high strength, the dwarf a high value in constitution. I close the character sheets and go on finishing the tutorial. I finally want to play the main part of the game.

After a few steps another text window appears and tells me about things I already know. I learn that my party can have up to 6 members. Going north I encounter some kind of portal and the Dungeon Master warns me about “dangers”. Are those “dangers” beyond that portal? I step trough.

Having arrived at the other side I find myself in a room together with an Ork. The Dungeonmaster tells me that many monsters crawl

My first victim
My first victim
in the dungeons beneath Myth Drannor and that they all want my blood. Uh hum. He blabbers about combat tactics I don’t care about while I attack my first enemy. One hit from the Rogue and the Ork is done for. Very disappointing. After finishing off some more Orks, I meet their leader. He knocks down 3 of my 4 partymembers and is then in turn killed by the dwarf who slept during the most of the fight because the mage used a sleep spell and accidently also hit the dwarf. Now I have no idea how to wake up the half-dead and unconscious characters. After fiddling around a bit I finally manage to wake them up. Well, except for the mage who is, according to her hitpoints, damaged beyond immediate repair. Maybe the Dungeonmaster was right about the dangers down here after all. Oh well, I decide to save and end the session.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By c1337us

Sounds interetsing. Will be good to see what happens when you move further on in the game.

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By singular

I can't wait my self. Never played that game before and this damn tutorial takes forever.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Xandurson

Looks pretty interesting man. Hope you have fun.

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By singular

Judging by the reviews I've read, the game is pretty mediocre. But I'm a fan of the D&D setting and willing to spend time on a mediocre game. Pah, I even play bad games just for the heck of it.

alexrubens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By alexrubens

i bet the long tutorial turns alot of people away from this game..

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By singular

I don't think so because you don't have to play it. You can start with the game right away.