I say, FNR4 or UFC09 Undisputed?

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

If you had to choose from these two games which one would it be?  Which is more entertaining? 

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

In my opinion, the Fight Night series has gone downhill with number 4. FN3 had a lot going for it that could have been retained but the devs chose to go in a different, more arcadey route. So If I had to choose which I like better it would be UFC. Although, UFC takes a longer time to learn how to fight well. And unless you are fighting someone else who also knows how to fight well, the fights aren't as fun.

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Griddler

Fight Night all the way, the controls are just spot on.

spiredcrescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By spiredcrescent

I think UFC is easier to get into, but im one of those people jeff calls retarded for wanting to use jabs and hooks with my face buttons

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TwoOneFive

Fight Night is a better game, it just a little bit to get the hang of it. 

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_A_Drain

If I absolutely had to choose, Fight Night simply because I enjoy Boxing more than UFC. But that's not saying a lot.

Liono88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Liono88

I have both. Fight Night looks better and the new controls are great. UFC has more depth because there are many different ways to attack an opponent. I would probably pick UFC.

Nerje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Nerje
@Liono88: I would disagree, and say that FNr4 has more depth because the simplicity of the form (which punch will he throw?) means you'll be second-guessing your opponent more.  FNr4 for me.
Liono88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Liono88
@Nerje: I look at this way in FNr4, you can either punch high or low, you can block high or low . In UFC you attack (punch+kick) high and low, and shoot for takedown or grapple normal or grapple high. That doesn't even include the ground game. Agree to disagree I suppose.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HandsomeDead

If you're going to go for a Fight Night, pick Round 3. Otherwise, probably UFC but i've been bored to death with Round 4 since I got it.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Thanks all, it sounds like FNR is the way to go.

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By regularassmilk
@TwoOneFive said:
" Fight Night is a better game, it just a little bit to get the hang of it.  "

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By keyhunter

Yesterday I was playing street fighter 4 online. I beat 12 people in a row and 9 of them disconnected as soon as they realised they can't win. Me getting sort of pissed off by then decided to send all of them "FUCK YOU PUSSY" in voice message format.

I got 4 replies, and 3 of them were along the lines of "Hey fag you need to get a life maybe you should play UFC undisputed u fag get a life UFC undisputed"

So people who play UFC undisputed are both retarded, and like to disconnect from games. Get Fight Night round 4.(It's better anyways.)

hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By hockeymask27

Well i would go with fnr4 even though i only own ufc here my reason why. So when the ufc demo came out i played the demo countless amonut of times over 50 thats for sure and and 10 fights a play. So when the game came out it was first day buy and played it for about a week straight mostly online and some vs with my friend. the career never really hooked me felt like a chore. Then the fnr 4 demo came out which at the time i was like oh crap i totally forgot about fnr4. I kind of got that buyer remourse feeling just from hearing about the demo from those who got the preorder code.  Then when i actually played the demo i hated it i was like what did they do to fight night. So played ufc with a new happiness i made the right choice. As the days got closer and fnr 4 was soon to comeout i found myself not playing ufc unless my buds were over having had enough people quitting when they lose. The only people who did not quit were people who where just to good for me. So my friend comes over with fnr after it came out and man the demo did not do it justice. We now have spent days dling boxers, using my vision cam to create each other, fighting online, and beating tyson on goat still working on ali. If i could go back in time i would just stick with ufc demo sinc unlike the fnr 4 demo its basiclly the game and would have bought round 4. now i going to have to buy round 4 anyways. Well thats just my long 2 cents. ps cant get enough of beating tyson with rocky lol.

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Absurd

UFC

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Karmum

I found UFC was somewhat easier to get into, but I did enjoy Fight Night Round 4 more.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By jakob187

That's tough.  I enjoyed both, but I also have major issues with both.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#18  Edited By Sooperspy

UFC is much more simplistic in its controls, and I think, its the funner game.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CL60

UFC

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20  Edited By Ineedaname

To those saying Fight Night, I'm tempted to pick it up, but if I were to say I'd only play SP is there a point?

Sorry to hijack your thread =d

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@Hockeymask27 said:
"

Well i would go with fnr4 even though i only own ufc here my reason why. So when the ufc demo came out i played the demo countless amonut of times over 50 thats for sure and and 10 fights a play. So when the game came out it was first day buy and played it for about a week straight mostly online and some vs with my friend. the career never really hooked me felt like a chore. Then the fnr 4 demo came out which at the time i was like oh crap i totally forgot about fnr4. I kind of got that buyer remourse feeling just from hearing about the demo from those who got the preorder code.  Then when i actually played the demo i hated it i was like what did they do to fight night. So played ufc with a new happiness i made the right choice. As the days got closer and fnr 4 was soon to comeout i found myself not playing ufc unless my buds were over having had enough people quitting when they lose. The only people who did not quit were people who where just to good for me. So my friend comes over with fnr after it came out and man the demo did not do it justice. We now have spent days dling boxers, using my vision cam to create each other, fighting online, and beating tyson on goat still working on ali. If i could go back in time i would just stick with ufc demo sinc unlike the fnr 4 demo its basiclly the game and would have bought round 4. now i going to have to buy round 4 anyways. Well thats just my long 2 cents. ps cant get enough of beating tyson with rocky lol.

"
That's a lot of detail.  Thanks for writing in. It seems fairly logical.  I like the idea of using an image of myself to play the game. That's kind of an interesting feature in FNR4.