Big update released!
- Each user now has their own unique URL based on their Steam ID 64. For example, mine is http://www.steamcompletionist.net/76561197992057625/
- Social media bar will now share your own unique URL, so friends that click your tweet / FB message will be taken to your steamcompletionist.net profile.
- Guest viewing! Now you can view the profile of your friends / random internet strangers. A option is provided in the settings menu to disable guest viewing of your account.
- Search for your friends / random internet strangers with the provided search box. You can search by custom ID ( the one you chose for your vanity URL ) or by Steam ID 64 ( view someones profile, right click and select copy URL, paste it somewhere and look for the big number )
- Keep your "to beat" list organized by drag & drop swapping games.
- Couple of bug fixes; "Is your profile set to private" should show up once again
Let me know if you run into any bugs or problems and please let me know what you think!
I've lost my job and decided to make this open-source website for fun while I'm job hunting. To keep my skills sharp n stuff!
I have over 400 games on steam and I found myself wildly bouncing from game to game but never really finishing anything. I stumbled across a post on reddit from someone who had the same problem and has been trying to go through and beat all his games. I liked how he presented his progress, but it looked like a lot of photoshopping work, so I decided to turn it into a website and add a bunch of features and well, that's how my site was born. (The reddit that inspired the project)
Since it comes up all the time: The login through Steam process actually takes place on the steam website using OpenID. This means no login info goes through my website at all.
So yeah, please tell me what you think! And maybe you have some interesting suggestions? Let me know!