#1 Posted by Iffy350 (224 posts) -

That would be fun. Pickup a wookiee prostitute and run over jawas. Best part is the wookiees beat you up then take your money and not the other way around. :P

#2 Posted by Bipedpower (72 posts) -

a wookiee prostitute imagine the sounds LOL

#3 Posted by Bipedpower (72 posts) -
caption
#4 Posted by spragels (97 posts) -

That would be sick. I would love anything star wars tho.

#5 Posted by Schizoid (1064 posts) -

A wookiee prostitute? Oh god no. That would look disgusting, plus you'd just end up with a ton of hair in your mouth.

#6 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -
Bipedpower said:
"a wookiee prostitute imagine the sounds LOL
"
lmao, that would be amazing.
#7 Posted by Kevin (369 posts) -

Yeah would be cool, but only if it was set in the original universe.

Damn you Lucas! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!11

#8 Posted by Megalon (1392 posts) -

If you go shooting wamp rats with salacious crumb enough you'll unlock his special jumping to the ceiling ability.

#9 Posted by MSG (188 posts) -

I had this same idea a few months ago while I was playing GTA 4.  Imagine roaming the streets of Mos Eisley and jacking those little speeders and hacking dudes with a lightsaber as you do missions for Jabba.  They could just replace the cops with storm troopers  It would be truly epic, but I doubt we'll ever see it.

In the same vain, wasn't there a free roaming batman game in the works from Pandemic and EA?  What the hell happened to that?

#10 Posted by Osmiles (196 posts) -

You had me at wookie prostitutes, they should begin working on this game immediately.

#11 Posted by VaultBoy (194 posts) -
MSG said:
"In the same vain, wasn't there a free roaming batman game in the works from Pandemic and EA?  What the hell happened to that?"
Yeah, what the hell did happen to that Batman game?  It could be a Batman game that actually incorporates the detective skills.  Plus, it would be awesome moving through the city using gadgets to get around.
#12 Posted by RVonE (4623 posts) -

Oh my god, that must be the most hilarious suggestion I've read in a while. Good job!

#13 Posted by TheWesman (378 posts) -

Just based on this thread, I bet they will cook one up and have it out by November.  They would call it "Star Wars the Universe: Off the Leash!"  And we would all buy it.

#14 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -
Bipedpower said:
"
caption
"
Wow....that's freaky

The Wookie Posse
#15 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Uhh, no. Gangsters in space would be an epic fail.

#16 Posted by Txheat (133 posts) -

That seems just a little over the top man.