#1 Posted by Ghost_Cat (1387 posts) -

So it seems like the creators of Euro Truck Simulator have created a competition where the prize is becoming a certified HGV driver. I thought this would be perfect for Vinny, and maybe great video content as well, but it turns out that contestants must reside in Europe (drats!). If only there was a work-around that...

#2 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4160 posts) -

Send the Luchadeer to Europe, and have the controls worked via satellite. And if they ask, What's with the deer? Have him answer, "There's no rule in the handbook that says, "Dogs can't play basketball." ~ Done.

#3 Posted by super2j (1654 posts) -

does GB not have a European correspondant. Even if Vinny isnt driving, I am sure his input would be of great interest to us.

#4 Edited by Inkerman (1449 posts) -

Drew-Pierre Von Scanlonburg - Special Giantbomb European Correspondent, reporting live from deep inside a Swiss mountain!

Make it happen.

EDIT: It could be called Giantbomb Free Europe, and they could host Dave's Eastern European GOTY from beyond the Iron Curtain!

#5 Posted by envane (1159 posts) -

hmn wheres guy cocker at

#6 Posted by Brodehouse (9588 posts) -

Collecting licenses is really more of a Drew thing.

#7 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

so what your saying is vinny needs to become a euperian citizan first? sounds like just another test.

#8 Posted by BPRJCTX (704 posts) -

@super2j said:

does GB not have a European correspondant. Even if Vinny isnt driving, I am sure his input would be of great interest to us.

I volunteer!

#9 Posted by super2j (1654 posts) -

@bprjctx said:

@super2j said:

I volunteer!

Alright, we just need a resume, a police check, a list of references and a undergraduate degree in truckin* or equivalence in experience.

#10 Posted by dudeglove (7688 posts) -

Were we watching the same QL? Vinny wasn't exactly the most responsible driver.

#11 Posted by css_switchfoot (118 posts) -

So...being great at this video game is going to give you certification to drive a big rig on a real road?

Whats next? The best CoD player in the world bypasses BUD/S and becomes a Navy SEAL?

#12 Posted by Ghost_Cat (1387 posts) -

Yes.