• 179 results
AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By AMyggen

@the_nubster: As far as I know, that's not correct. They've never said anything like that (correct me if I'm wrong). What I've heard them say is that they were waiting on the insurance going through, which could take a good while. It would be absolutely INSANE if the equipment wasn't insured against more or less everything possible by CBSi.

edit: And they've never talked about a green screen studio. I would imagine that being way, way down on the list of priorities.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#152  Edited By Sooty

Lol wow someone deleted my post for saying Brad and Ian are leaving in the same month.

What is this, North Korea? Censor something actually offensive next time.

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

:( Bye Ian. Wish you all the best in future endeavors

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@sooty said:

Lol wow someone deleted my post for saying Brad and Ian are leaving in the same month.

What is this, North Korea? Censor something actually offensive next time.

but...but...THAT WAS OFFENSIVE, YOU PEACE LOVING, LIBERAL!!!!

Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang, bummer. We still need Dave for Blade Runner (I know the save got lost.) Anyway I hope he can wrap up Dark Souls before he's gone.

scrappypixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sad to see Ian go but good luck to him man!

Anybody know what Dave, Mike and Ian are working on at the moment?

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I knew Ian for a bit, though a mutual friend, back when he was living in Michigan. One of the smartest dudes I've ever meant. Good luck to him!

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward to giantdave.com launching next year.

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By AlexanderSheen

Looking forward to giantdave.com launching next year.

How about TopMen.com?

ultrapeanut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By ultrapeanut

Best of luck, unsung hero with the stamina of seven horses!

e: god I miss the Blade Runner RPCG.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@mrwakka said:

Aw, no more awkwardness between Rorie and Ian over D&D rules.

Wonder if they plan to continue giant bomb unplugged at all.

We definitely do. It's good that this happened during the downtime, at least, although I probably would've found a great way to kill him off if he had stuck around.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But..but....what about the Big Knob???

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aw, I just found out about this.

Loading Video...

devise22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I don't like this news at all. Loved seeing Ian in the brief content he was in including Load Our Last Souls. Hopefully he can come around for the Pathfinder if/when they continue or try to continue with stuff like that headed into the New Year.

Good luck in the future Ian!

FunkyHugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hopefully he'll keep making occasional returns and appear on shows/videos like Dave. I've really enjoyed his presence on the Dark Souls features.

Vuud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure this had something to do with the p'zones. I hope Ian blogs a huge rant about how these guys can't handle their p'zones and blame him for ruining their lives.

Brake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Happy trails, duder. There will be way less sideburns in GB in 2014, which is unacceptable. Someone get on it!

Avatar image for tournamentofhate
TournamentOfHate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@amyggen said:

@the_nubster: As far as I know, that's not correct. They've never said anything like that (correct me if I'm wrong). What I've heard them say is that they were waiting on the insurance going through, which could take a good while. It would be absolutely INSANE if the equipment wasn't insured against more or less everything possible by CBSi.

edit: And they've never talked about a green screen studio. I would imagine that being way, way down on the list of priorities.

I remember Jeff telling Ryan MacDonald that he couldn't borrow any GB equipment because they didn't have any to spare because CBSi wouldn't replace their stolen gear. Also I think it was during the Halo marathon over a year ago that Drew said they wanted a green screen. No idea if they still plan on having that. They haven't done a video review since coming to CBSi almost two years ago so maybe they just don't think it's worth the time to do one?

Listening to Jeff's new Jar Time he says he hopes this ad money from the Bombcast could bring in some more people, he hopes for 4-5. I'm rooting for Danny but I think that would be a massive blow to Gamespot as he definitely seems like the fan favourite over there.

darkest4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By darkest4

Lame, why does it feel like everyone is slowly leaving, be it the office or all together? :( Who will man the knob like a champion on 24 hour streams? Also if this means that we see less Vinny because he has to be in the control room now I'm gonna cry.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@amyggen said:

I remember Jeff telling Ryan MacDonald that he couldn't borrow any GB equipment because they didn't have any to spare because CBSi wouldn't replace their stolen gear. Also I think it was during the Halo marathon over a year ago that Drew said they wanted a green screen. No idea if they still plan on having that. They haven't done a video review since coming to CBSi almost two years ago so maybe they just don't think it's worth the time to do one?

Listening to Jeff's new Jar Time he says he hopes this ad money from the Bombcast could bring in some more people, he hopes for 4-5. I'm rooting for Danny but I think that would be a massive blow to Gamespot as he definitely seems like the fan favourite over there.

VINDICATION!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#171  Edited By jakob187

So wait...what the fuck is Dave doing? I haven't heard anything about the duder's projects, and this now has me super curious.

clintlandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Ian continues to be as awesome in his next job as he was in the Giant Bomb videos. Take care, man!

poisonmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck in all your future endeavours Ian

Amducious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck Ian. Have an excellent 2014 and beyond.

And for an outlandish and outrageous and 'no way will that ever happen' prediction, Dominik Diamond from the Gamesmaster tv show (in the 90's) will be joining Giant Bomb as he's as bonkers as the rest of them here.

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I really love Ian, I mean he was new to appearing in content (at least stuff I watched) but damn that dude has a way of talking. Best of luck wherever you go Ian!

LandonRobinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Working on Webhook, perhaps?

Looking forward to the exciting endeavor you have planned, Ian -- whether it's webhook or something new!

Stimpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is crazy. I can't believe I missed this news. Wish you all the best, Ian. I can't believe you're taking off =(

Unilad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sad to see another duder go. However he will be back. Once you are in the bomb, you can never really fully leave!

until you do.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#179  Edited By Humanity

Ian is in a better place now, down the hall in gamespot.

All jokes aside it must have been a lucrative over to leave a happy go lucky place like GB - I mean they have a really sweet deal at Giant Bomb with all this autonomy.

flyingace16021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I mean, I feel like if he's working with dave and they were bringing in dave for the unplugged bits, I can only hope that means it will still be able to happen every once in a while.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Still no Unplugged.

I wanna get Unplugged.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By BisonHero

@unilad said:

@hellbound said:

Sad to see another duder go. However he will be back. Once you are in the bomb, you can never really fully leave!

until you do.

*pours one out for Sean Coonce*

Who will sit in on basketball and snowboarding game Quick Looks now!?!?

SquareTheRoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Webhook seem to be going great Ian! Hope everything works out for you guys :)