• 55 results
#1 Posted by Yorkin (142 posts) -

He should try "The Kid" achievement from Super Meat Boy. I can't think of anything better than that.

#2 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

It is literally impossible to get that achievement (believe me I tried) but good call.

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Can we get an official thread for this type of stuff? (Also, I still want that Takeshi's Challenge video.)

#4 Posted by Largo6661 (335 posts) -

the impossible game, fire aura! i dont know if its got acheives but that would be funny to watch.

#5 Posted by ProjektGill (752 posts) -

It's not an impossible achievement, just kind of hard. I think Mile High Club was harder but if you want to see Brad play that level, there is a Lemon Lens/Kessler Cam somewhere that shows him playing for a few minutes.

#6 Posted by yinstarrunner (1199 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton said:

It is literally impossible to get that achievement (believe me I tried) but good call.

It took me about 2 hours. With as much super meat boy as Brad has played, I'm sure he would've gotten that by now.

...Right?

#7 Posted by Double0hFor (410 posts) -

Ladder Master in Mortal Kombat

Sore wa kantan desu in Doritos Crash Course

No Point in Dieing in Limbo

if he doesn't already have these of course

#8 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

Gears of War 3 - Seriously

Come back in 2 years Bradley.

#9 Posted by Xtrememuffinman (958 posts) -

Some I Wanna be the Guy?

Finished it by the way. And yes, I do take every chance I get to flaunt that information.

#10 Posted by gakon (1952 posts) -

Game Room: Matchstick Eyes -- Spend 36 hours playing games in your arcade.

20 whole points for that one!

#11 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@NewShire said:

He should try "The Kid" achievement from Super Meat Boy. I can't think of anything better than that.

What about making him play Superman64. 
#12 Edited by SaturdayNightSpecials (2387 posts) -
#13 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I'd like to see a Witcher 2 run on Insane. It'd be fun to see if he could get through the first chapter without dying.

#14 Posted by Vod_Crack (721 posts) -

Yeah, I would love to see Brad do Doom II on Ultra Violence but that's more of an endurance run than anything.

#15 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

I think he should do the achievement for completing limbo with only 5 deaths.

#16 Posted by sungahymn (1011 posts) -

Megaman 9 or Final Fantasy X (the blitzball tournament).

#17 Posted by Poppy_Persona (154 posts) -

The Limbo one would get my vote, but i wonder if he already has it as i think he played quite a lot of that game no?

#18 Posted by Grimluck343 (1149 posts) -

Four hours of Dark Souls?

#19 Posted by Harkat (1102 posts) -

The entire LIMBO without dying.

#20 Posted by me3639 (1760 posts) -

I finally have given up on the last level of Goldeneye reloaded on 007 classic difficulty. It a COD clone, with luck being the majority factor.

#21 Posted by me3639 (1760 posts) -
@Grimluck343 said:

Four hours of Dark Souls?

That would do nicely, how about the boss with the 2 dogs in the small courtyard. That was a lot of fun(sarcastic with eyes rolling)
#22 Posted by Phreaker (28 posts) -

I have really enjoyed the Breaking Brad videos, but we need him on cam at all times.

Tango down in section one alpha. :P

#23 Posted by AcidBrandon18 (746 posts) -

The 7 day survivor achievement from Dead Rising. 14 hour long live-stream. lol

#24 Posted by ThePickle (4182 posts) -

@AcidBrandon18 said:

That'd be a great pre-winter break livestream.

#25 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2993 posts) -

I like to take every chance I can to suggest that the bombers play Eve online. we would help you to!

#26 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4523 posts) -

Make him do some Mirror's Edge time trials.

#27 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

Brad said probably not super meat boy. He doesn't have the save.

#28 Posted by Getz (3017 posts) -

You guys aren't really thinking these through... Do you really want to watch 4 hours of someone playing through Limbo?

#29 Posted by gunstar (252 posts) -

@Dagbiker: If you're not a completionist it takes like an hour tops to get to the point where you can try "the Kid" stage. Unless I'm some kind of super player of the game.

#30 Posted by SSully (4191 posts) -

@Getz said:

You guys aren't really thinking these through... Do you really want to watch 4 hours of someone playing through Limbo?

Nope! But I would watch him doing the super meat boy one. That game is so damn intense, and it would be filled with plenty of heart breaking moments.

#31 Posted by JeanLuc (3585 posts) -

Beating Hardcore on Dead Space 2. Brad already talked about wanting to do it back when the game came out. It can be an all day live event!!

#32 Posted by C0V3RT (1377 posts) -

@AcidBrandon18 said:

When they first started producing the "Breaking Brad" series this was the first achievement that came to mind.

#33 Posted by MrPilkington (722 posts) -

How about getting that achievement in Smash TV that is obtained by beating the game without continuing. LOL! Yeah, that would be murderous.

#34 Posted by JasonR86 (9710 posts) -

I can't actually watch this video because I'm not a premium member but I would like to see him try to beat the Impossible Game's first level. Here's what it looks like:

#35 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -
#36 Posted by vegetashonor (611 posts) -

@NewShire:I totally have it. It took 6 straight hours, but I got it. It SUUUUUUUUUCKED!!!

#37 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3872 posts) -
@NewShire said:

I'd agree if not for the fact that I think that would literally kill him. His head would explode. Either that or he'd snap and go on a kill frenzy in the office.
#38 Posted by Yummylee (21665 posts) -

I'd love to see Brad attempt to complete DMC4's bloody palace, but I think that's a little too big--and DMC4 is no doubt a too complex a game that Brad would never be able to complete it without a lot of time getting used to the mechanics beforehand. Plus there's always the slow burn through the first few stages when you have to retry.... so yeah, shitty suggestion overall.

#39 Posted by Little_Socrates (5677 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton: It's really NOT that bad. The game operates on pixel-perfect play, so you just need to trial-and error that shit until you get through that first level. Once that first level is done, it's all gravy from there. Now, "I'm A Golden God"...even though I have that achievement, I would never wish that upon anyone else.

I support the Doom II Ultra-Violence achievement, though, or the Dead Space/Dead Rising recommendations.

#40 Posted by Hailinel (24837 posts) -

@TheSouthernDandy said:

@NewShire said:

I'd agree if not for the fact that I think that would literally kill him. His head would explode. Either that or he'd snap and go on a kill frenzy in the office.

But if The Kid is going to be involved, Brad should just straight up try to beat I Wanna Be The Guy.

The end result would be the same, but I digress.

#41 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3872 posts) -
@Hailinel said:

@TheSouthernDandy said:

@NewShire said:

But if The Kid is going to be involved, Brad should just straight up try to beat I Wanna Be The Guy.

The end result would be the same, but I digress.

I can see it, this is going to spiral further down until it becomes a question of what vicious animal are we going to throw Brad into a sack with this week?
#42 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6197 posts) -

KOFXIII.

#43 Posted by Bundle85 (149 posts) -

Given his Guitar Hero and Rock Band lack of achievements, I'd say either beat Jordan on Expert (GH2) or any of the solo instrument achievements for Rock Band 1 (they all end with a rather tricky song.) Also, hearing him sing would be awesome.

#44 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid 2 VR missions.......specifically the one where you have to protect Meryl by sniping the guards.

#45 Posted by GaryDooton (59 posts) -

What about Master Slicer's Trophy in Demon's Souls, for the most tedious Breaking Brad ever?

#46 Posted by Akeldama (4247 posts) -

@Xtrememuffinman said:

Some I Wanna be the Guy? Finished it by the way. And yes, I do take every chance I get to flaunt that information.

You and me both. I do speed runs on medium now :D

#47 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1190 posts) -

@CptChiken said:

I think he should do the achievement for completing limbo with only 5 deaths.

I never played Limbo, was that achievement really hard? I have a couple of friends who played that game and ended up getting that achievement on accident.

Gears of War 2: Capture 10 meatflags in submission. Reasonable but difficult considering that is a crappy game mode. And a player at most (considering they get all of the captures in a game) could only get 2 per match. Which is already difficult.

#48 Posted by Cheesebob (1236 posts) -

Bayonetta on hardest difficulty? See how far he can get through the game without breaking

#49 Posted by Hunkulese (2725 posts) -

@NewShire said:

There was already a video of him failing on the first part of the kid stuff but I have no idea what it was posted as.

#50 Posted by OldGuy (1557 posts) -
@Hunkulese said:

@NewShire said:

There was already a video of him failing on the first part of the kid stuff but I have no idea what it was posted as.

You mean this?