Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By crunchUK
MB said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"MB said:
"I'm sure this is a case of users abusing the reporting feature on Xbox Live.  Isn't it set that if enough people report a profile as offensive, it's automatically edited or temporarily banned by Microsoft?
"
That's stupid. Does that mean I can go and report someone that has a curse in their profile because they beat me at Gears online? And it'll fly? Man, you can never trust that kind of power to people . . . unless they are Giant Bomb, and that power is in the form of mod-less editing.
"
I think it takes a lot of people reporting for any action to be taken, but I could be wrong. 
"
No just one. But having a swear word in your bio is just a 1 day supsension, and what was the swear word doing there anyway??
JudgeDread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By JudgeDread
Jayge said:
"AndrewGaspar said:
"I have to say, though, that Richard Gaywood is a name that's just asking for it.
"
He prefers Dick. Dick Gaywood.
"
I thought it was Gay Dickwood
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Snipzor
JudgeDread said:
"Jayge said:
"AndrewGaspar said:
"I have to say, though, that Richard Gaywood is a name that's just asking for it.
"
He prefers Dick. Dick Gaywood.
"
I thought it was Gay Dickwood
"
I get it, it's phallic!
RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By RichardLOlson
There is nothing wrong with lesbos.  I mean so what if she was, thats no reason to suspend her account.  But oh well...I guess thats just how they feel about that.
Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Hexpane

This is why "majority rule" is a bad idea on XBL or in politics.   Most people who muster up the energy to vote, are bigots and ignorant.  Just like here in CAli the anti gay marriage bill passed.  It was one of the fatal flaws of "Bringing freedoms to I-rack" as Bush W put it.  If majority rules over in Iraq they will simply elect a right wing radical religious rule.

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Alexander
SoothsayerGB said:
"She did it to be cause trouble.    Got what she deserved.
"
Yeah I'm a little dubious about the whole thing. When someone asks me to describe myself as a gamer in a sentence I don't start with "I'M HETEROSEXXXUAL 4 REALZ". I would like to know exactly what was written in her profile.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Snipzor
SoothsayerGB said:
"
Was it? How much of the story do you know? Are you aware that Xbox Livetards are assholes, assholes who try hard to be assholes. What if some jackass had decided to bitch since "he got his ass kicked by a girl" (You know the masculine fear of getting their ass beat by a woman)? Did she get what she deserved? Hardly, this is grave injustice, the assholes won this time because the topic at hand is the last acceptable form of bigotry.
Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Alexander
Snipzor said:
"SoothsayerGB said:
"
Was it? How much of the story do you know? Are you aware that Xbox Livetards are assholes, assholes who try hard to be assholes. What if some jackass had decided to bitch since "he got his ass kicked by a girl" (You know the masculine fear of getting their ass beat by a woman)? Did she get what she deserved? Hardly, this is grave injustice, the assholes won this time because the topic at hand is the last acceptable form of bigotry.
"
In the same vein you don't know that this is a great injustice.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Snipzor
Alexander said:
"Snipzor said:
"SoothsayerGB said:
"
"
"
Until I point out that I was once a victim of the same abuse. Which happened after a long discussion with a few people, and it was one of those eventual realization things; and I reported their asses for stalking me and being dicks.
Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Hexpane

wow I love the retards who think she was "starting trouble" you guys are the bestest!

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By toowalrus

Why do the random people she games with need to know she's gay? Just link to your Myspace or something, problem solved.

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Alexander
Snipzor said:
"Alexander said:
"Snipzor said:
"SoothsayerGB said:
"
"
"
Until I point out that I was once a victim of the same abuse. Which happened after a long discussion with a few people, and it was one of those eventual realization things; and I reported their asses for stalking me and being dicks.
"
I'm saying you have no idea of the context of how she broadcasted her sexual orientation. I'm saying if you go into a Halo 3 match dressed in pink and your gamertag reads GayBoyLovin, you're asking for trouble. And I'm not even saying she was asking for it, I'm saying you don't know exactly how it was. Whatever happened to you is irrelevant and a different context.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#63  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#65  Edited By Linkyshinks

It's fucked up, totally fucked up..It seems harsh, but at the same time I don't see why some people feel the need to proclaim their sexual orientation to everyone, especially on a online videogame network.

daz0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By daz0608
Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#67  Edited By Geno
HandsomeDead said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
I've been in several Call of Duty games with overt religious people including one guy was explaining to his mate why his weapon packs were named after religious characters. 'This one's called Moses because he took it to the Egyptians. But he never took them on violently which is why everything has a silencer on it.' I am paraphrasing but it was disturbing as hell.
"
LOL
Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#68  Edited By Jensonb
MB said:
"I'm sure this is a case of users abusing the reporting feature on Xbox Live.  Isn't it set that if enough people report a profile as offensive, it's automatically edited or temporarily banned by Microsoft? "
Yep, you're absolutely right. there was some bru-ha-ha about some other ridiculous banning a while ago and that was MS's explanation.

As for those of you asking why she'd put that in her bio anyway....I mean, why the hell not? It's a bio, it's supposed to describe your identity in a concise manner. My bios describe meas a geek because that's a term, an identity, I associate myself with. She associates her identity with her orientation....What business of anyone else's is it how we choose to identify ourselves?
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By keyhunter

You'd probably get banned if it said "I am a man and I fucks some chicks!" too.

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#70  Edited By dsplayer1010

Rediculous

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#71  Edited By natetodamax

Wow, never knew Microsoft was a bunch of pathetic homophobic ass-wipes. You can't say "lesbian" in your profile, yet small 9 year old kids are allowed to call people the n-word during games.

Wishing I had bought a PS3.