If I can only get one: The Evil Within or Lords of the fallen

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll If I can only get one: The Evil Within or Lords of the fallen (25 votes)

The Evil Within 32%
Lords Of The Fallen 60%

I can't seem to locate the poll creation option

So I may only be able to afford one of these 2 games: The Evil Within or Lords Of The Fallen. Both PS4

I would be able to purchase The Evil Within tonight, so the immediacy of that choice is somewhat important to me. This game (for me) came out of nowhere. I knew nothing about it until the quicklook (and now spookin with scoops). Even after hearing the negatives and seeing the rough intro I still have a very strong interest. I usually don't have my eye caught by survival-horrory termed games, this and last of us are the only ones the have really peaked my interest. Oh, and that letterboxing is horrrrrrible.

Lords of the fallen isn't out yet (28th) and I am not as intruiged by it because it, to me, familiar territory. I play a lot of western RPGs and tried demons souls and played half way through dark souls (then skyrim arrived). I loved dark souls but got distracted and never went back. I am very excited for Bloodborne, and after hearing and seeing a lot about dark souls 2 I don't have a massive amount of confidence in a souls style game without Miyazaki heading overseeing the game'a creation. Plus I've sorta set myself on dragon age as my next WRPG. I hve been very aware of this game for a good long time have seen a lot of pre release footage, so this game did not blindside me.

Of course I will eventually be able to buy the "losing" game but that may be a while.

So I'm asking you fellow duders for opinions and your reasoning for those opinions. :{D

I already have the money put away to purchase Assassins Creed Unity, FarCry 4, and Dragon Age Origins. So that's taken care of and out of the question. I am only choosing between The Evil Within or Lords Of The Fallen

• 
bluefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Obvious Answer: Wait until Lords of the Fallen is out to get a better idea of what it offers.

My Answer: *shrugs*

GOOD LUCK

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I can't really chime in yet, I've barely played The Evil Within (I've only played the first chapter so far which, as you know, is not terrific :P). I will say, though, that personally it didn't take long before the letterboxing stopped bothering me.