• 82 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by wh1terav3n (656 posts) -

Random thought popped into my head ^ see title ^. Some thoughts?

#2 Posted by loldetaerleo (159 posts) -

Have gay sex

#3 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10475 posts) -

First time filing taxes. Successfully evading the law after some stupid drunken prank.  

#4 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

I saw a discussion on this that took place during one of the conventions. And after seeing that video, it made me dislike trophies and achievements. I can't remember what the video is called though. I'm sure someone in this forum knows what I'm talking about.

#5 Posted by adoggz (2042 posts) -

kill 1,000,000 zombies.

#6 Posted by jaycee13 (523 posts) -

Now your a man- 20 - have your first beer with your father.

#7 Edited by Yummylee (21254 posts) -

The right of adulthood - Lasso a woman then place her on the train tracks.

#8 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

Give a reach around to a spider monkey while singing the national anthem. 
Have sex with an alien. 
Punch Margaret Thatcher in the nuts and/or the face. 
Die in a ball of fire. 

#9 Posted by ICryCauseImEmo (522 posts) -
@jaycee13 said:
" Now your a man- 20 - have your first beer with your father. "
Well thats one achieve id never be able to get being that my father is dead. 
#10 Posted by NeoGecko (151 posts) -

get all the achievements in Geometry Wars 2- 10 points

#11 Posted by arab_prince (2053 posts) -
Get stopped by the police and not get a ticket.  
 
@Jmangino
said:
" @jaycee13 said:
" Now your a man- 20 - have your first beer with your father. "
Well thats one achieve id never be able to get being that my father is dead.  "
Well you can't always get achievements. 
#12 Edited by Jeust (10477 posts) -

That's an awesome question you know! 
 
Posting on Giantbomb, 200g. :p

#13 Posted by jaycee13 (523 posts) -
@Jmangino said:

" @jaycee13 said:

" Now your a man- 20 - have your first beer with your father. "
Well thats one achieve id never be able to get being that my father is dead.  "
Thats unfortunate. My father went to prison when I was three and I havn't seen him since. It's good to share.
 
The stupidity of youth  - 5 - Complete the emo/goth/scene phase.
#14 Posted by ohnobruno (85 posts) -

The World Is Yours - 50 - You have a career, not just a series of jobs.  
 
Just A Diet Coke, Please - 50 - You quit drinking or actually learned moderation.
 
No One Will Ever Believe You - 100 - You actually convinced two girls to go to bed with you.  (Or appropiate fantasy if the generic straight male  one doesn't apply to you)  

   
And I've been trying really hard at this one: 
 
@NeoGecko
said:

"get all the achievements in Geometry Wars 2- 10 points "

#15 Posted by Espada12 (78 posts) -

Your first kiss - 10 - Kiss a Girl passionately, this achievement can be completed at any age.

#16 Edited by Jaqen_HGhar (866 posts) -
 This is awesome! I look like frickin' Wolverine! - 100 - Broke a bone so bad you needed metal in your body to fix it.   
 
 
Which means I got at least 150 points from this thread, by having the achievement above and the Just a Diet Coke, Please achievement.  
 
Edit: 160. Thanks Espada12 for that one.
#17 Posted by Fogh (153 posts) -

Can there also be negative achievements that gives you minus points? 
I can't think any good ones now.
#18 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -
@ohnobruno said:
"

Just A Diet Coke, Please - 50 - You quit drinking or actually learned moderation.

Does that mean you have to start drinking in order to get the achievement? Its like rewarding someone for quitting smoking despite them being dumb enough to start. 
 
I get it. If you start a drinking habit you lose 100G. You can recover half of that by quitting.
#19 Posted by IamNOTatalkingpony (264 posts) -

PISS OFF!!!- Punch someone in the face- 20g
 
OW FUCK MY HEAD!!!- Get punched in the face-5g

#20 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Durandir said:

"  This is awesome! I look like frickin' Wolverine! - 100 - Broke a bone so bad you needed metal in your body to fix it. "

I got that one too! I broke my wrist, and the bone slid up into the palm of my hand. Had to get a bone graft.    
#21 Posted by ohnobruno (85 posts) -
@MysteriousBob said:
I get it. If you start a drinking habit you lose 100G. You can recover half of that by quitting. "

I like that.  Or maybe a separate Minor Threat themed achievement if you don't start at all.
#22 Posted by fentonalpha (819 posts) -

Spawn Camper 25g: give birth to your first kid at home
Should'a bought a memory card 10g: get  altzelmers disease  
Charles Mansion 100g: Kill everyone in a big house you always wanted

#23 Posted by Artemis_D (817 posts) -

25G for not pissing on the toilet seat...  
 
I know a lot of people who still don't have that achievement... you filthy mothereffers.

#24 Edited by valentin_rad (85 posts) -

You know what would be a bummer? Second playthrough achievments... 
ex: Finish the game on insane (can only be unlocked after completing on hardcore)  - 100G 
 ...hope you believe in reincarnation :P

#25 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

The End - 60G

#26 Posted by valentin_rad (85 posts) -
Apocalypse Now - Be alive on the day everything ends. Can only be completed after 2010 - 666G
#27 Edited by FirePrince (1763 posts) -

The first of (hopefully) many-S rank your first test.-15G. 
Bad Balls-Shoot a Snooker or Pool ball off the table-10G. 
Sudden Stop-Ram into a person or object while running-10G. 
Blowing Them Away-Light 20 firecrackers in a row-20G. 
So this is how it feels like......-Shoot and reload your first gun-10G. 
Where is it?-Loose something-5G. 
Four-Leaf-Clover-Win the lottery once-35G.  
Click-Click your mouse buttons 1.000 times-10G

#28 Posted by IamNOTatalkingpony (264 posts) -
@Artemis_D said:
" 25G for not pissing on the toilet seat...   I know a lot of people who still don't have that achievement... you filthy mothereffers. "
I plead guilty.
#29 Posted by wh1terav3n (656 posts) -

so many of these are amazing. I wish I was this imaginative. All I can think of are boring ones.
 
But here's a good one anyways.@FirePrince said:

"

Where is it?-Loose something-5G.

"
-10g Become a grammar nazi.
 
I've got that one DOWN PAT!
#30 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5250 posts) -
@Fogh said:
" Can there also be negative achievements that gives you minus points? I can't think any good ones now. "
Seriously Mom!!!!-Got caught tugging one off. -20 points.
#31 Posted by Vonocourt (2118 posts) -
@MysteriousBob said:
" @ohnobruno said:
"

Just A Diet Coke, Please - 50 - You quit drinking or actually learned moderation.

Does that mean you have to start drinking in order to get the achievement? Its like rewarding someone for quitting smoking despite them being dumb enough to start.  I get it. If you start a drinking habit you lose 100G. You can recover half of that by quitting. "
It's a expansion pack called "The Addictions," you need to buy it and it counts as a separate 200G.
#32 Edited by Cslaw (217 posts) -

high five - 100g - have sex with a hot teacher in high school then tell all your friend about it and when the authorities find out say you were raped 

#33 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

Annoy someone in an elevator.

#34 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Survive the first week

#35 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

Four on the Floor - 10 - Learn how to drive stick 
 
Mad Man - 5 - Order, mix, or drink a cocktail

#36 Posted by ohnobruno (85 posts) -
@Vonocourt said:
It's a expansion pack called "The Addictions," you need to buy it and it counts as a separate 200G. "

Ugh, that expansion looks too expensive for doing the same thing over and over again.
#37 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

Beat the Game - 250 - Die happily 
 
Game Over - 150 - Die miserably

#38 Posted by ICryCauseImEmo (522 posts) -
@jaycee13 said:
" @Jmangino said:

" @jaycee13 said:

" Now your a man- 20 - have your first beer with your father. "
Well thats one achieve id never be able to get being that my father is dead.  "
Thats unfortunate. My father went to prison when I was three and I havn't seen him since. It's good to share.  The stupidity of youth  - 5 - Complete the emo/goth/scene phase. "
Hahahah fuck yes love it!
#39 Posted by ohnobruno (85 posts) -

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you,... you're cool and fuck you, I'm out!    - 25G - Walk out on a shitty job.  (I really wish I had this one.)
#40 Edited by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@jaycee13 said:

" Now your a man- 20 - have your first beer with your father. "

Now You're a Mans Man - 25G - Have sex with a woman you actually care about. 
 
I Like The Sound It Makes - 5G - Shoot a gun for the first time, at a target or at another human being. 
 
Morning Sickness - 10G - Experience your first hangover. 
 
Aced it, Bitch - 50G - Make the highest possible grade on a finals test. 
 
Nine to Five - 100G - Get your first full time job. 
 
Goddamn Cube!! - 20G - Solve a Rubix cube for the first time. 
 
Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow - 25G - Break up with or get dumped by a person you have been dating for more than three months. 
 
Nobody Cares - 15G - Lose and find your car keys without anyone else helping you. 
 
Stay Thy Hand - 50G - Go four weeks without masturbating. 
 
Sanitation Engineer - 15G - Impress at least three people at once by throwing away garbage in a tasteful fashion. 
 
I Know Where I'm Going, I'm Just Turned Around - 20G - Become completely lost and successfully find your way back to whatever it was that you had to make your way to in the first place. 
 
Five FInger Discount - 10G - Successfully steal an item from any established vendor of goods. (i.e. 7 Eleven, Walmart, Food Lion, Home Depot, etc.) 
 
Deja Vu - 20G - Complete all possible achievements in any given video game.
#41 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -
@loldetaerleo said:
" Have gay sex "
Shit, I ain't S-rankin'.
#42 Posted by arab_prince (2053 posts) -

Too Much Phlegm! - 10g - Say "Bless you" after someone sneezes on a 1000 different occasions. 

#43 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @Fogh said:
" Can there also be negative achievements that gives you minus points? I can't think any good ones now. "
Seriously Mom!!!!-Got caught tugging one off. -20 points. "
There needs to be an achievement for not getting caught your entire adolescent life.  
 
The Sound of One Hand Fapping - 100 - Successfully masturbate 300 times while living in your parents house without ever being caught.
#44 Posted by thekingoftoilets (189 posts) -
Balls of Steel - 20 - Get hit in the groin
BOOMSHAKALAKA! - 500 - Dunk on shaq
Cruise Control - 15- Leave a cooking appliance on and forgot about it.
YOU FOOL! - 250 - Had a virtual boy -_-
 
(I have completed 3 outta 4!)
#45 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@thekingoftoilets said:
" Balls of Steel - 20 - Get hit in the groin
BOOMSHAKALAKA! - 500 - Dunk on shaq
Cruise Control - 15- Leave a cooking appliance on and forgot about it.
YOU FOOL! - 250 - Had a virtual boy -_-  (I have completed 3 outta 4!) "
I'm gonna guess that you've never dunked on Shaq before.
#46 Posted by FirePrince (1763 posts) -
@wh1terav3n said:
"so many of these are amazing. I wish I was this imaginative. All I can think of are boring ones.
 
But here's a good one anyways. @FirePrince said:
"

Where is it?-Loose something-5G.

"
-10g Become a grammar nazi.  I've got that one DOWN PAT! "
 
Nein!Meine Grammer!-Get attacked by a grammar nazi. 
Also,screw me,but I am not editing it,just so your post can still make sense.
#47 Posted by JoyfullOFrockets (1177 posts) -
Hurts Like A Mother****er - 200 G - Get injured and realize you don't stop bleeding within 10 seconds. 
 
Smells Like Chicken - 50 G - Use an improvised flamethrower to burn 100 insects.
#48 Edited by NTM (7266 posts) -

Live... 5g. Ouch. 
#49 Posted by ShockD (2393 posts) -

Leave your parents' house - 1000G.

#50 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

That's so Meta (5G) - Make up an achievement that applies to life.