#1 Posted by Jeust (10852 posts) -

what game(s) would you buy with them? 

#2 Posted by Pazy (2601 posts) -

A dreamcast and a copy of Shenmue?

#3 Posted by Shadow (4988 posts) -

Since my copy of Tekken 6 will arrive in the mail tomorrow, I'd probably sit on that money and get Bayonetta. 

#4 Posted by Evilsbane (4735 posts) -

A big bag of ...oh wait games umm.. Left 4 dead 2 is the only thing I haven't played yet.

#5 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Bayonetta is what I plan to buy.

#6 Posted by Yummylee (22503 posts) -

I'd exchange it into pounds and probably be left with like £6.22
#7 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4985 posts) -

Demon's Souls.

#8 Posted by Butchio (333 posts) -

i'd be in the wrong country

#9 Posted by Driadon (3027 posts) -

I'd use it to buy more time so I can play the big pile of games I have already. 

I can do that, right?

#10 Posted by esorgel (3 posts) -

Fallout 3 GOTY since I was hooked on Fallout 3 then got sidetracked and didn't buy any of the DLC, or wait for Bayonetta.

#11 Posted by JohnnyAutoFire (356 posts) -

Is it falling, or has it fallen?  If it's falling, then I would be trying to catch it. 

If it has safely fallen into my hands, then I would probably spend it on that Yobo portable SNES thing I was reading about, because I love to play games in the least practical way possible.

#12 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Close my hands.

#13 Posted by Damian (1538 posts) -

Man, I'd still have to pay the tax on Dragon Age: Origins. 
Stingy ass money-cloud!

#14 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

I would buy my wife from Ebay.

#15 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -

Darksiders.

#16 Posted by erinfizz (1048 posts) -

Demon's Souls. Then the extra five would be set aside for Bayonetta.

#17 Posted by guiseppe (2842 posts) -

I'd put it in my bank since I already spent money I couldn't afford to spend on preordering ME2.

#18 Posted by Icemael (6363 posts) -

Bayonetta.

#19 Posted by Jeust (10852 posts) -
@dbz1995 said:
" I would buy my wife from Ebay. "
ahahaha good one!
#20 Posted by Soap (3639 posts) -

I'd have to convert it to £ first, and then I'd be so depressed by the bad exchange rate and how pricey games are here that i'd just spend it on beer.

#21 Edited by Hamst3r (4562 posts) -

I'd save it to buy a lot of games during the upcoming holiday sales. I can get 5 or 6 games on $70 without the sales, so with them, whooooooo-eeee.
#22 Posted by davebgray (33 posts) -

I'd hold on to the cash for now, play some more of my back-log, and then re-fill the backlog with last year's $20 offerings from Target or Walmart.  For example, Orange Box, Dead Space, and Burnout Paradise, I found for $20 each.  You can't beat that.

--Dave

#23 Posted by agentboolen (1842 posts) -
@Hamst3r said:
" I'd save it to buy a lot of games during the upcoming holiday sales. I can get 5 or 6 games on $70 without the sales, so with them, whooooooo-eeee. "
Greatest plan ever    =)

I tend to buy cheap too
#24 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

Due to the KOTOR run I would just by some XBL points so that whenever something comes out that I want I don't have to worry about going out and spending money on points first.  And buy all the stuff on XBL that I've wanted for a while but just haven't been able to justify spending money on.

#25 Posted by TooWalrus (13256 posts) -

an external hard drive and a copy of Lich King, probably.

#26 Posted by Slippy (735 posts) -

Pre-orders of Mass Effect 2 and Splinter Cell: Conviction on PC.

#27 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

i would buy some booze with it. i really don't need anymore games as i have the ones that are keeping me busy for now. forza 3 and modern warfare 2 are the ones i've been playing for a while now.

#28 Posted by eroticfishcake (7789 posts) -

Demons's Souls. Until I get a European release I've no cheaper way of obtaining a copy of that game. C'mon Atlus!

#29 Posted by Manatassi (791 posts) -

Forza 3..  about the only thing I didn't buy that I wanted. Altho I did hold off so that my son could buy me it for Christmas so scratch that...  I would spend the money on something else. Probably just put it toward the food shop for Christmas dinner :)

#30 Posted by pause422 (6239 posts) -

I would be upset its not more than just 70$.

#31 Posted by Godwind (2596 posts) -

give it to the poor?

#32 Posted by deusdigit (572 posts) -
@dbz1995 said:
" I would buy my wife from Ebay. "
Then i would buy your wifes virginity you'd put on ebay.
#33 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

I'd pick up a few of these

#34 Edited by FlamingHobo (4504 posts) -

Well I'd wonder why there were dollars falling into my hand, considering that I live in the UK. Then I'd go and get it changed to pounds so I could run out and buy a couple of people some christmas presents.

#35 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6201 posts) -
@Pazy said:
" A dreamcast and a copy of Shenmue? "
Same but probably a European copy of Shenmue II for me.
#36 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Put it in my wallet with the rest of the money

#37 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

I'd use it to wipe my ass thereby saving some money buying toilet paper.

#38 Posted by happyfatman (149 posts) -

Dragon Age: Origins.  I was skeptical about it at first, but when I actually played it, I found it to be fantastic.  That and Mass Effect 2 are my two most wanted games right now.

#39 Posted by TooWalrus (13256 posts) -

I take it back, a an external hard drive and a Diablo battle chest.

#40 Posted by oldjack327 (134 posts) -

Darkstalkers 3 (PS1) 
River City Ransom (NES ) 
Actraiser (SNES) 

or a Genesis and Sonic 3

#41 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -

Save it up for a couple of paychecks to get  a new 22 - 24" wide screen monitor.  I use it to play my 360 and watch tv shows :)

#42 Posted by jmrwacko (2443 posts) -

I would save it for Mass Effect 2 and use the rest towards Final Fantasy XIII in the Spring.

#43 Posted by gingertastic_10 (4141 posts) -

Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time hands down.

#44 Posted by Matte (65 posts) -

I'd cry like a baby and wait for SC2

#45 Posted by Dark_Jon (581 posts) -

Assassin's Creed 2

#46 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Uhhhh.... you know, I was thinking that I'd like to own the new Prince of Persia. I mean, the one that came out a couple years ago. I beat it already, but it's a great game that I'd like to have in my collection. I could probably get that for just $20. Hmm... I don't know about the rest. There's games like Borderlands, Assassin's Creed 2, Dragon Age: Origins, all of which I'd like to play first, but possibly I'd pick one of them. Or maybe I'd get a couple DS games, like New Super Mario Bros or Professor Layton 2. Tough call, I suppose. Really, I think I'd save the other $50 for a while before deciding.