#1 Posted by Animasta (14460 posts) -

#2 Posted by Animasta (14460 posts) -

I missed an hour of the premium stream today, so I decided to just wait until the archive is up, which is what I usually do, but I wondered what you all did?

#3 Edited by Pr1mus (3512 posts) -
#4 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4655 posts) -

Not that serious about them. I will hop on in whenever. Usually you can figure out what is going on.

#5 Posted by dungbootle (2454 posts) -

Yeah it doesn't matter to me.

#6 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6788 posts) -

Depends, but usually I'll keep watching and then go back and see what I missed on the archive.

#7 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Doesn't really matter to me. 
Even if have watched the full live stream I sometimes end up watching the whole video again when the archive goes up, so for me jumping in the middle of it is fine too.

#8 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

I can't be arsed to watch through the entire video afterwards.

#9 Posted by Video_Game_King (34596 posts) -

If I'd been watching for some time, then I just go with it. If I have to enter an hour into it, I just skip things entirely.

#10 Posted by Spoonman671 (4371 posts) -

The internet is better than television because it operates on my schedule. I will watch those live streams when I want to.

#11 Posted by TruthTellah (7641 posts) -

Depends on what they're playing. If it's a progressing game where I needed to see earlier stuff, then no. But if it's a multiplayer style game, it doesn't bother me to just jump right into the live stream.

#12 Posted by TobbRobb (4408 posts) -

It depends on what they are streaming and how much entertainment I think it's going to bring. I usually want to see beginning to end if I think its going to be great. Otherwise jumping into the middle and/or doing stuff on the side is no problem.

#13 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1583 posts) -

I kinda like to wait and get it all out in one go. It also doesn't help that I'm usually busy when there's a livestream going on so I miss most of it anyways.

#14 Posted by BillyTheKid (484 posts) -

I go back to the front. That is how I enjoy all my media so for any kind of film it is no different.

#15 Posted by WiqidBritt (569 posts) -

I tend to only half pay attention to streams anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me if I miss an hour.

#16 Posted by NegativeCero (2925 posts) -

I had it on in the background while I played a game, but just decided to shut it off and wait for the archive.

#17 Posted by gla55jAw (2682 posts) -

Tonight, I came in a few minutes late and then proceeded to fall asleep for most of it (had it on my TV/second monitor). I awoke to the craziness of lazerdisc's or whatever that was. I am stoked to download and watch it whenever it is up.

I usually download them if I've missed a significant chunk and watch what I missed and skip what I've seen.

#18 Posted by TopSteer (624 posts) -

I'm kinda OCD about this sort of stuff so if I miss any portion of it I'll wait for the archive.

#19 Posted by Funkydupe (3293 posts) -

@Jack268: The Streams aren't that entertaining so yes, if I see a Stream running I'll check it out, but I don't avoid it just to be able to watch it fresh. I think a Live stream is best when it is alive and not a historical document.

#20 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I only watch bits of the streams, they don't really interest me. I never watch quick looks all the way through either.