• 132 results
#51 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

Max Payne 3.

I am going to wait to see how Diablo III turns out.

#52 Posted by Wacomole (820 posts) -

I'd have to say Max Payne 3 as I don't put games on my PC (even though It's more than capable of running them well)

#53 Posted by J12088 (454 posts) -

Diablo 3. I'm not getting the hype for max payne. I played 1 and 2 and they was alright 8-10 hour campaigns. Diablo 3 will provide hundreds of hours of fun. Seems an easy choice.

#54 Posted by Savior82 (29 posts) -

Diablo 3, I spent several thousand hours on Diablo 2. Intending to do the same on third!

#55 Edited by xxNBxx (976 posts) -

@probablytuna: @Dots: I want to see, if forced, which one will you pick. I know a lot of us will just get both sooner or later.

@whyareyoucrouchingspock: If TL1 is any indication on how good TL2 will be then it wont be worth it. I really like ARPGs and I had to force myself to beat TL1.

"no build in gold farming" Ahhh TL2 is so open that you can just give yourself all the gold you want. How is that fun? Whats the point of playing a ARPG game if you can just give yourself the best gear? TL2 breaks itself.

#56 Edited by whyareyoucrouchingspock (975 posts) -

@xxNBxx said:

@probablytuna: @Dots: I want to see, if forced, which one will you pick. I know a lot of us will just get both sooner or later.

@whyareyoucrouchingspock: If TL1 is any indication on how good TL2 will be then it wont be worth it. I really like ARPGs and I had to force myself to beat TL1.

It's the exact same game as Diablo 3. And if you read up on Torchlight II it is hugely expanded. Ignore the Blizzard hype and you will see I am correct.

1/3 + more value Buying Torchlght II over Diablo III is the logical answer.

#57 Posted by PaulKemp (111 posts) -

Speaking of Diablo 3, only 2,5 hours until the public beta starts! W00t!

#58 Posted by Zurv (444 posts) -

I have a PC and i've already pre-orderd both :)

(also have a 360 and ps3 and never use either anymore)

#59 Posted by MikkaQ (10294 posts) -

I'll get both. MP3 for the Xbox since that's where I played the first two, then Diablo 3 for PC. Boom. Sounds like a fun day to me.

#60 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Zurv said:

I have a PC and i've already pre-orderd both :)

(also have a 360 and ps3 and never use either anymore)

Then sell them and buy more PC stuff. 
#61 Posted by whyareyoucrouchingspock (975 posts) -

@MikkaQ said:

I'll get both. MP3 for the Xbox since that's where I played the first two, then Diablo 3 for PC. Boom. Sounds like a fun day to me.

Why? MP3 will probably be better on the pc. Cost less as well.

#62 Posted by Sackmanjones (4711 posts) -
@Jrinswand
What do you like better:
A. Apples
B. Oranges
Oranges
#63 Posted by TehFlan (1944 posts) -

Neither. I'll be at the beach that week.

#64 Posted by kindgineer (2738 posts) -

Somewhere in the universe, at this very point an time, around 80 bolts of lightning are coming down to earth to smite those who will be choosing against Diablo II on May, 15th.

#65 Posted by MikkaQ (10294 posts) -

@whyareyoucrouchingspock said:

@MikkaQ said:

Why? MP3 will probably be better on the pc. Cost less as well.

Because I find third person shooters to be more of a lean-back couch experience than something like Diablo. I couldn't see myself playing Diablo on a couch, and likewise playing Max Payne 3 in an office chair sounds like hell. And I'm not moving my PC in the living room, it's too large, too noisy, and I already have it hooked up to too much video gear to bother moving it around.

#66 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

I would play Diablo III first.

@Jrinswand said:

What do you like better: A. Apples B. Oranges

Apples.

#67 Posted by HatKing (5980 posts) -

I played through Max Payne and Max Payne 2 earlier this week just to refresh my memory (I wouldn't be surprised if RockStar threw in a few Easter eggs for long time fans), and now I'm looking forward to Max Payne 3 more than ever. I even upgraded my order to the collector's edition.

#68 Posted by McBonJon (159 posts) -

I have both on pre-order, but the PC version of Max Payne 3 is out on May 29 and that's the one I want to play. For now, Diablo III is what I'm getting first.

#69 Posted by ICryCauseImEmo (522 posts) -

I'm still debating on Diablo 3. I played closed beta half of me liked it, the other half didn't think it was beyond anything special. I will obviously get the game as it will keep me busy until Torchlight 2 and Grim Dawn are released!

#71 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

None.

#72 Posted by iAmJohn (6121 posts) -

What does having a PC and console have to do with it? Both games are going to be on PC, you know.

My vote's for Max Payne 3.

#73 Posted by MoseSSesoM (235 posts) -

Max Payne 3

#74 Posted by Lanceuppercut (131 posts) -

Where's the both option?

#75 Posted by Brunchies (2484 posts) -

If I had the money it would be Max Payne 3, Diablo style games do nothing for me.

#76 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

Diablo 3. Although mainly because I haven't played any of the Max Payne games.. I do own them on Steam though, and I definitely plan on checking them out soon. Max Payne 3 can wait for a price drop though.

#77 Posted by Zidd (1849 posts) -

Max Payne 3 is delayed for a couple of weeks on the PC for some reason so I'll still be waiting for Max Payne 3. Been stoked for it ever since waiting in line at PAX for 2 hours to play it.

#78 Posted by Hector (3365 posts) -

Most likely D3, I'll get Max Payne 3 later when it's on sale.

#79 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

im getting max payne, my younger brother is getting diablo

i doubt ill play it much but I'll probably borrow it a bit

#80 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

Neither one. Never cared for the Diablo games and I never got into the Max Payne games.

#81 Posted by ValiantGoat (376 posts) -

I'm going to pick up Diablo 3 for sure, that is a must buy on day-one for me personally. That being said, the only reason I wont be getting Max Payne on day-one is because I'll be playing a crap out of Diablo for a while. Really looking forward to Max Payne as well, but I can wait to do my play through of that, while Diablo will be a game I play for months.

#82 Posted by xxNBxx (976 posts) -

@iAmJohn: MP3 doesn't come out on PC till the 29th so it really comes down to buying D3 on PC or MP3 on console.

@Lanceuppercut: Both wouldn't give me the answers I am looking for.

#83 Posted by Grilledcheez (3949 posts) -

Diablo!

#84 Posted by iAmJohn (6121 posts) -

@xxNBxx said:

@iAmJohn: MP3 doesn't come out on PC till the 29th so it really comes down to buying D3 on PC or MP3 on console.

I was completely unaware.

#85 Posted by ProfMembrane (17 posts) -

Both, but for very different reasons.

Actually, I've been wondering if I should get Max Payne on the PC... that question makes it even harder.

#86 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Where's the other motherfucker option?

#87 Edited by WilltheMagicAsian (1546 posts) -

@ProfMembrane said:

Both, but for very different reasons.

Actually, I've been wondering if I should get Max Payne on the PC... that question makes it even harder.

I'd only do it if the port is good. I consider Max Payne to be primarily a PC franchise and I really hope Rockstar can do it justice, but they haven't really done so hot with porting their games to PC. I hope the extra two weeks they're taking to put out the PC version is more to fine tune the game before launch than just a deterrent to get people to buy the console version. Although, I'm sure the game has gone gold by now.

#88 Posted by robot4me (193 posts) -

neither. I have skyrim, kingdoms of amular, xenoblade chronicles and a whole stack of half beaten games.

#89 Posted by YukoAsho (2061 posts) -

Neither. Neither game really grabs me.

#90 Posted by probablytuna (3684 posts) -

@xxNBxx said:

"no build in gold farming" Ahhh TL2 is so open that you can just give yourself all the gold you want. How is that fun? Whats the point of playing a ARPG game if you can just give yourself the best gear? TL2 breaks itself.

Fine, if I had to pick just one then it would be Diablo III just because I want to play with my friends and if I don't get it at launch I'll miss out while everyone gets to have co-op fun. I'm pretty much gonna play Max Payne 3 for the single player so that can wait.

#91 Posted by Ethan_Raiden (342 posts) -

I want them both, but I'll be getting Diablo 3 first.

#92 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -

Guild Wars 2

#93 Posted by xxNBxx (976 posts) -

@No0b0rAmA: Would have never guessed you would say Guild Wars2...

#94 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

Neither

If I had to, Diablo 3.

#95 Posted by QuistisTrepe (628 posts) -

Neither. Diablo never interested me and I'm not falling for the cheap cash grab Max Payne 3. Just because the developer calls it Max Payne, doesn't make it so.

#96 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

What about option 3 where I am still playing Witcher 2? 

#97 Posted by Jeust (10680 posts) -

None. I'll wait for Lollipop Chainsaw.

#98 Posted by benspyda (2035 posts) -

I didn't realize they were mutually exclusive.

#99 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4683 posts) -

Neither of the two.

#100 Posted by Dayve86 (50 posts) -

If I had to pick just one it would be Diablo III. But since I don't have to, I'll be getting both.