• 132 results
#101 Posted by Karkarov (3291 posts) -

Don't see a neither option. If I had to have one or the other though it would be Max Payne 3.

#102 Edited by bybeach (5006 posts) -

@xxNBxx said:

@doobie: yeah but the PC version doesn't come out till the 29th

thisthisthisthis

so to answer, both.

But I voted for Max Payne just to wave the flag. It's starting to make me wonder what I have been hearing of diablo 3, I never played the others. On the other hand I am a real fan of Max Payne 1 and 2.

Max Payne, at least up to now, rocks.

#103 Posted by Lothars (43 posts) -

Diablo 3 is the main game this season but ill be picking up Max Payne 3 eventually.

#104 Posted by fullmetal5550 (339 posts) -

Unfortunately I have to wait till May 29th to play Max Payne 3 since that is when the PC version comes out.

#105 Posted by bellmont42 (325 posts) -

sf x tekken on pc :P

#106 Posted by xtafxfoulfellow (87 posts) -

Both, choosing is for Welfare Pimps

#107 Posted by Mendelson9 (408 posts) -

I finished Max Payne last year and enjoyed it but I want to play Max Payne 2 sometime so i'm going with Diablo 3.

#108 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

Both.

#109 Posted by Seppli (10250 posts) -

Diablo 3. I'll get Max Payne 3 for PC. It's out on PC on June 1st. I'll likely wait for a price drop though. Between Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2, my bases will likely be covered at that time.

#110 Posted by Commisar123 (1798 posts) -

Max Payne, I'm super excited for it and not as much for Diablo, though I think that game is really neat also and I will get it later.

#111 Posted by Korwin (3039 posts) -

I'll probably end up with both... however I've already paid for Max Payne.

#112 Posted by Humanity (10136 posts) -

@Mendelson9 said:

I finished Max Payne last year and enjoyed it but I want to play Max Payne 2 sometime so i'm going with Diablo 3.

Oh man you are a little late to that party..but you should get on Max Payne 2 ASAP - that game was a HUGE step up from Max Payne 1 and overall a terrific title.

#113 Edited by Mustachio (243 posts) -

I'll be going for neither. The Witcher 2, Trials Evolution and Guild Wars 2 have really eaten into my wallet over the past month or so, and from what I've seen of both Max Payne 3 and Diablo 3 neither of them really seem to stand out in any noticeable way.

#114 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Max Payne, never played Diablo before.

#115 Posted by GooieGreen (454 posts) -

Waiting for Diablo 3 to get announced for PlayStation Vita.

That was a choice, right?

#116 Posted by xxNBxx (982 posts) -

@GooieGreen said:

Waiting for Diablo 3 to get announced for PlayStation Vita.

That was a choice, right?

No, no it's not... I wonder if the Vita could even run it without some major concessions.

#117 Posted by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Both, but I doubt I'll get around to playing either one for quite awhile.

#118 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7100 posts) -

Both

#119 Posted by ajamafalous (12165 posts) -

I got WoW Annual so I could get a free D3.

#120 Posted by TheHBK (5563 posts) -

Max Payne 3.

Correct me if I am wrong but Diablo 3 is not even finished and they will be patching in the multiplayer later, which is pretty retarded.

#121 Posted by sins_of_mosin (1539 posts) -

MP3 is a for sure play but D3 might take awhile.

#122 Posted by TEHMAXXORZ (1133 posts) -

Neither.

#123 Posted by Cloudleet (158 posts) -

I've already purchased and pre-loaded Diablo (thanks drunk me for buying the WoW annual pass), so the only game I'll be buying that day is Max Payne.

#124 Posted by SSully (4334 posts) -

@QuistisTrepe said:

Neither. Diablo never interested me and I'm not falling for the cheap cash grab Max Payne 3. Just because the developer calls it Max Payne, doesn't make it so.

Well as someone who has never played a Max Payne game, I think its safe to say Rockstar is known for making very good games. So atleast you can have a great game.

#125 Posted by fisk0 (4513 posts) -

I won't buy either on release day. Will probably pick up Max Payne 3 first of the two though, not all that big a fan of the Diablo series, the first game was fantastic but most other games in the genre have done it better than both it and Diablo II since then, and it doesn't look like Diablo 3 is doing anything all that different. I'm certain I'll pick it up when it gets cheaper though.

#126 Posted by DrSwank (444 posts) -

NEITHER! I DON'T PLAY GAMES.

#127 Posted by Scrawnto (2467 posts) -

I have a decent PC, so the obvious answer is Diablo 3 first, Max Payne 3 later when it comes out on PC. I have a console, but it exists only for console exclusives. It doesn't factor into this decision at all.

#128 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

Diablo without question. Max Payne doesn't really entice me that much.

#129 Posted by guiseppe (2842 posts) -

Both.

#130 Posted by cojack426 (22 posts) -

Diablo 3 for sure. Diablo 2 was a game that hooked me like no other back in the day playing on my brother's computer when he was at school, good times.

#131 Posted by SargeGulp (240 posts) -

Diablo is a sure bet in my mind. Whereas the boringly serious tone many Rockstar games strike will have me waiting and seeing on Max Payne.

#132 Edited by PhantomGardener (471 posts) -

@TheHBK said:

Max Payne 3.

Correct me if I am wrong but Diablo 3 is not even finished and they will be patching in the multiplayer later, which is pretty retarded.

You are wrong. The game is finished, the only thing they are patching in later is the PvP

And I will be getting D3, I pre-ordered that game like a month ago, so yeah.. D3

#133 Posted by xxNBxx (982 posts) -

@fisk0 said:

I won't buy either on release day. Will probably pick up Max Payne 3 first of the two though, not all that big a fan of the Diablo series, the first game was fantastic but most other games in the genre have done it better than both it and Diablo II since then, and it doesn't look like Diablo 3 is doing anything all that different. I'm certain I'll pick it up when it gets cheaper though.

Maybe I been living in a cave but care to tell me what games in the genre were better then both Diablo 1&2? And, anything different? If you don't know games in the genre you might not notice the big changes that D3 is bringing to the table. You should take a look at the Wiki.