• 135 results
#1 Edited by insouciant (710 posts) -

If you were perma-banned from Giant Bomb, where would you go?

#2 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -

Haaa so that is how that site is called, I always forget its name.

#3 Posted by ToxicFruit (1717 posts) -

To hell because you have to be a huge asshole and a bad person for getting banned at giant bomb 

#4 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -

To my lounge room, to play computer games and have a good hard think about what I did. 

I have a couple of forums I go (NGamer being the main one) to and I could go back to Gamespot with a new name and IP after my permanent banning, but I don't care to.  I'll just try and behave.

#5 Posted by JJWeatherman (14553 posts) -

I'd go to Gamespot. Purely for irony's sake of course.

#6 Posted by Fudgeblood (217 posts) -

Nowhere, I'd close down the browser and launch up a video game.

Then probably masturbate and cry myself to sleep.

#7 Posted by Yummylee (21205 posts) -

Outside...BLAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA but nah I'd probably just retire from forum posting O.O. Most forums I get bored of pretty easily.
#8 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Nowhere.

#9 Posted by DeShawn2ks (1051 posts) -

I would come back as my super alter ego DeNasty.

#10 Posted by Symphony (1912 posts) -

To MB's place of residence so that I could make him "see" the "error" of his "ways", if you "catch" my "drift".

PS: Sankaku's a great place if a) You're a rabid PS3 fanboi and/or b) A closet pedophile, so... have fun with that.

#11 Posted by mano521 (1213 posts) -

make a new account

#12 Posted by MB (11891 posts) -
@Symphony said:
" To MB's place of residence so that I could make him "see" the "error" of his "ways", if you "catch" my "drift".  PS: Sankaku's a great place if a) You're a rabid PS3 fanboi and/or b) A closet pedophile, so... have fun with that. "
Remind me to ban you from my secret alt account when the time comes...mwahahaaha

=P
#13 Posted by NakAttack (1289 posts) -
@mano521 said:
" make a new account "
#14 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -
@Symphony said:
" To MB's place of residence so that I could make him "see" the "error" of his "ways", if you "catch" my "drift".  PS: Sankaku's a great place if a) You're a rabid PS3 fanboi and/or b) A closet pedophile, so... have fun with that. "
Cool, you just got the bulk of Giantbomb signing up as members  ^_^
#15 Posted by NakAttack (1289 posts) -
@oldschool said:
" @Symphony said:
Cool, you just got the bulk of Giantbomb signing up as members  ^_^ "
to beat up mb, or to the closet pedophile site?
#16 Posted by Aljosa15 (315 posts) -

GiantBomb permabans people? Never knew that. 

Probably just go on NeoGAF more and stop trying to divide my time between GAF and GB.

#17 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -
@nk19 said:
" @oldschool said:
" @Symphony said:
to beat up mb, or to the closet pedophile site? "
Both  :-)
#18 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -

Nowhere.  Or go to 1up or something.

#19 Posted by NakAttack (1289 posts) -
@oldschool said:

" @nk19 said:

" @oldschool said:

" @Symphony said:
to beat up mb, or to the closet pedophile site? "
Both  :-) "

#20 Posted by Azteck (7450 posts) -

I'd probably just stick around Giant Bomb without being signed in. The forums aren't the main reason I go here.

#21 Posted by RobotHamster (4170 posts) -
@nk19 said:
" @mano521 said:
" make a new account "
"
#22 Posted by TheSilentTruth (1106 posts) -

Epic Battle Axe.

#23 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -
@Toxic said:
" To hell because you have to be a huge asshole and a bad person for getting banned at giant bomb  "
#24 Posted by Video_Game_King (35826 posts) -

Unlikely that I'd be banned, since the main reason I was almost banned at GameSpot was swearing. There isn't much of a problem with that here, so I've my doubts that I'd come close to banning. However, if I did get banned, I'd just move to another site, set up a blog there, and continue my thing.

#25 Posted by Venatio (4483 posts) -
@nk19 said:
" @mano521 said:
" make a new account "
"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#26 Posted by nrain (1274 posts) -

To bed with no dessert.

#27 Posted by Trilogy (2637 posts) -
@Azteck said:
" I'd probably just stick around Giant Bomb without being signed in. The forums aren't the main reason I go here. "
#28 Posted by sopranosfan (1935 posts) -

To the nervous hospital to keep from committing suicide from grief.

#29 Posted by Brunchies (2484 posts) -
@Azteck said:
" I'd probably just stick around Giant Bomb without being signed in. The forums aren't the main reason I go here. "
this. 
#30 Posted by Burntlettuce (100 posts) -

Yeah, I just wouldn't sign in. I could still read the forums and there is much more to GB than just the forums.

#31 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

I'd prolly go live in my closet for the rest of my life and Id go int- 

I dont know... what kinda stupid "what if" question is this?

#32 Posted by MB (11891 posts) -

If it makes anyone feel better, we haven't banned a single person this year so far that wasn't a new troll or spam account. That is, it takes a lot for real users to get fully banned from Giant Bomb. It's a rare occurrence.

#33 Posted by Aaox (1657 posts) -
@MB: I still remember that Mooseman incident. 
*shudder*.
#34 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Back to the corner crying in a fetal position.

#35 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

Man... That would suck. I guess I would try to salvage any blogs I could and move on to another site.

#36 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -
@Aaox said:
" @MB: I still remember that Mooseman incident. *shudder*. "
mooseman?
#37 Posted by Gabriel (4055 posts) -

Create another account?

#38 Posted by MB (11891 posts) -
@CptChiken said:
" @Aaox said:
" @MB: I still remember that Mooseman incident. *shudder*. "
mooseman? "
Exactly
#39 Posted by natetodamax (19167 posts) -

Be mad at MB, and then go to Gamespot to be ironic.

#40 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

I'd probably come back here with another account made in a new email? I don't know if that would work, but i don't plan on being banned ever, any time soon. : )

I like it too much here.

#41 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

if i was perma banded i would jump off a building in the internet and die.

#42 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -
@nk19 said:
" @mano521 said:
" make a new account "
"
#43 Posted by Muttinus_Rump (814 posts) -
@Fudgeblood said:
" Nowhere, I'd close down the browser and launch up a video game.     Then probably masturbate and cry myself to sleep. "
Oh, so like my regular night then.
#44 Posted by Sweep (8790 posts) -
@Azteck said:
this.
#45 Posted by Th3_James (2576 posts) -

I would just not go on any forums. This is really the only place I use forums, just because I like the atmosphere and people. This is also the only gaming site I frequent, I like the staff, I like the video's. bombcast, and writing. 

I don't foresee myself being banned, as I have and will do nothing to warrant such action

#46 Posted by AjayRaz (12416 posts) -
@Symphony said:
  PS: Sankaku's a great place if a) You're a rabid PS3 fanboi and/or b) A closet pedophile, so... have fun with that. "
sweet. while i know nothing of this site, this will be my next stop after i will be no doubt banned from this site eventually 
#47 Posted by Teptom (2047 posts) -

Bitmob? 1UP? IG- 

I'll probably just stick around not logged in to watch videos or something.

#48 Posted by DJL (202 posts) -

Well, I already go to Gamespot, so I have that. Though I'd still look for another forum to go to, because I like to have more than one forum to visit. 

So I'd probably just look for some other gaming site; maybe a site dedicated to a specific game series that I really like...

#49 Posted by Mikemcn (6937 posts) -

The bottom of the Hudson as my life would be basically over.

Actually i'd just hang around and not take part in the forums.

#50 Posted by Grilledcheez (3942 posts) -

I would just stay here...maybe make a new account