#1 Posted by JacobBrodersen (315 posts) -

In some small way, what would you do? 

I'll kick off with an obvious one, having Luchadeer hanging on the wall on some random office!

#2 Posted by SythonX7 (134 posts) -

Have a scene involving the Lincoln Memorial, but replace Lincoln's face with Ryan's.

#3 Posted by Yummylee (20571 posts) -

Give a massive point bonus for killing a massive sideburn monster.

#4 Edited by MattyFTM (14243 posts) -

If I were to make a game, I would make Lincoln Force, which itself would be honouring Giant Bomb.

#5 Posted by Titl (539 posts) -

I would have the antagonists be the "<>" gang.

#6 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (2950 posts) -

At some point, there would be a bomb that needs to be disarmed, but there are lunatics keeping the bomb squad away.  Their name tags would read Davis, Caravella, and Gerstmann, and one member of the team would have already been killed in the initial attempt.

#7 Posted by gosukiller (2324 posts) -

Having a character say "I love mondays"

#8 Posted by JacobBrodersen (315 posts) -

I just thought of another one, at some point you find a little bomb toy with buttons on it, and it would be circumvented to hell!

#9 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I would have Luchadeer located somewhere in the game.

#10 Posted by JJOR64 (18783 posts) -

I would make Luchadeer a playable character.

#11 Edited by Lunar_Aura (2780 posts) -

I'd make Lincoln Force as a Cave-style vertical scrolling shooter level where you play as a flying Luchadeer ship. The powerups are staff heads, sub boss is Zombie Abe Lincoln whose only weak spot is a randomly appearing Brad-bomb. Final boss is Leigh Alexander and the only way to defeat her is using your super weapon: the <>. That weapon is gained after getting 775m points (duh!)

#12 Posted by Video_Game_King (34603 posts) -

The first challenge would be to identify the bookcase. Also, the Game Over screen would just say, "You pulled a Brad."

#13 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

My game would be a shooter or RPG, with the following dialogue occuring whilst travelling or when finding a video game:

Dude A:  Yo, you remember video games?
Dude B:  Video, Games?
Dude A:  Yeah.  I remember going to Giant Bomb and spending a lot of time on the forums.
Dude B:  Giant Bomb, what's that?
Dude A:  Giant Bomb!  It's a website, about video games!
Dude B:  Video Games?!
Dude C:  Enough with your "video games".  Focus on our mission!

#14 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2712 posts) -

I'd get Nolan North in it.

#15 Posted by Esten (143 posts) -

When shooting down a "Ghettobird", you get an achievement called either "Yo Fifty!" or "Duder".

#16 Posted by Raakill (870 posts) -

A random corpse named Brad. You could loot it for energy drinks.

#17 Posted by JacobBrodersen (315 posts) -
@hematurge said:
" A random corpse named Brad. You could loot it for energy drinks. "
Hahaha I read that and immediately thought of a game like Dead Space, and he would be the first body you found, 2 minutes into the game :P 
#18 Posted by Zidd (1832 posts) -
@JacobBrodersen said:
"having Luchadeer hanging on the wall on some random office! "
or a Lincoln force fake TV show ala address unknown, dick justice, etc...
#19 Posted by Spence_5060 (319 posts) -

I would have you play as the Lincoln force squad fighting all the evil lincolns out there. Pretty much just make Lincoln Force a squad based shooter game, but with a twist. Luchadeer would be you scientist guy who upgrades your weapons and he wears a lab coat with glasses.

#20 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1656 posts) -

i'd make a running gag of a Pvt. Shoemaker always getting the short end of the stick, much like Carmine in Gears of War. That, or constant graffiti referencing the site, like <>, or luchadeer, and even a dialogue occurrance, like the Red vs. Blue ones in Halo 3!

#21 Posted by JJWeatherman (14485 posts) -

If I were to make a game honoring GB, it wouldn't be in a small way: 

#22 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

Make a bomberman game, or reference.

#23 Posted by MaFoLu (1854 posts) -

Maybe something simple like after the credits have rolled it says ''Duder, it's over''.

#24 Posted by JellyFish_Gsus (769 posts) -

When soldiers are in the shit and one of them recommends something absurdly stupid to get it out the situation. Resulting in the commanding officer saying "This Aint No Game"

#25 Posted by Garfunkle (65 posts) -
@gosukiller said:
" Having a character say "I love mondays" "
This would probably be the easiest and most subtle way to honour the GB guys.
#26 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2712 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" If I were to make a game honoring GB, it wouldn't be in a small way: 

"
Beautiful.
#27 Posted by RTSlord (1195 posts) -
@MattyFTM said:
"If I were to make a game, I would make Lincoln Force, which itself would be honouring Giant Bomb. "
#28 Posted by Dalai (6878 posts) -

Probably have one level at the old Giant Bomb office, abandoned and infested with old Swedish candy.

#29 Posted by Gmanall (1683 posts) -

Make a group of army men talk about hemp milk..;...

#30 Posted by Sin4profit (2869 posts) -

My game tagline would be "If gaming for you is like a religion, then      *      is the shit!"
* game name goes here...if that part was lost on you.

Yeah, it's more a tribute to the crew, or even just Jeff, but whatever.

Either that or just have some random in game computer logged on to the hamburger object page.

#31 Posted by Jeust (10338 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:
" The first challenge would be to identify the bookcase. Also, the Game Over screen would just say, "You pulled a Brad." "

#32 Posted by lilman1101 (1056 posts) -

The main powerup would be a smiling giantbomb and the final boss would be Luchadeer.

#33 Posted by JellyFish_Gsus (769 posts) -

Like in bad company 1 the smiley face grenades; only replaced with the giantbomb    

#34 Posted by Flaime (525 posts) -

Helicopter bosses and big-ass ramps.

#35 Posted by iam3green (14388 posts) -

i would have a secret place that would have some gaintbomb things.

#36 Posted by I_smell (3926 posts) -

I did make a game, and put luchadeer hangin on the wall in the backgorund. Also I put "bombcast" in the credits, and a bunch of other pod casts.

I just realised, the deer only wears a lucha mask on HARD, and this is the last level of the game, so this is a crazy secret.
#37 Posted by Cwaff (1259 posts) -

I would have a hidden dungeon known as the bomb shelter in which giantbomb related tomfoolery takes place.

#38 Posted by JacobBrodersen (315 posts) -
@I_smell said:
" I did make a game, and put luchadeer hangin on the wall in the backgorund. Also I put "bombcast" in the credits, and a bunch of other pod casts.

I just realised, the deer only wears a lucha mask on HARD, and this is the last level of the game, so this is a crazy secret. "
wait wait wait, whoa whoa whoa, stop the presses! 

What game is this? where can i play it? :D
#39 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@zyn said:
" My game would be a shooter or RPG, with the following dialogue occuring whilst travelling or when finding a video game:Dude A:  Yo, you remember video games? Dude B:  Video, Games? Dude A:  Yeah.  I remember going to Giant Bomb and spending a lot of time on the forums. Dude B:  Giant Bomb, what's that? Dude A:  Giant Bomb!  It's a website, about video games!Dude B:  Video Games?!Dude C:  Enough with your "video games".  Focus on our mission! "
they should be called Duders, otherwise its irrelevant !
#40 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

GB memes have a high turnover rate. So it'd be hard. You're all "pink gi" and people are like "what that was a million years ago".

#41 Posted by Mikemcn (6875 posts) -

You walk into the basement of an abandoned building, you see a table with 4 chairs around it, microphones, and weird foam padding on the walls, as you approach, the Wii/DS shop channel Music plays.

On the table, is a note, it says EMAILLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS! - Brad

#42 Edited by I_smell (3926 posts) -

Yeah it'd pretty funny to have a Bioshock/Singularity ghost flashback in the bombcast room. Except in the present-day version it's covered in swedish fish explosion.

@JacobBrodersen:  The game's not out yet. It's finished, but I'm waitin for my sponsor guy to upload it, and he's takin ages. I PMd ya the game, but like I said, you probably won't get to the part with Luchadeer cos it's such a crazy secret.

#43 Posted by pLa (70 posts) -

w o r k   h a r d e r   scribbled on some abandoned, brittle office wall.
you find a plain yellow post-it note stuck on a bathroom tile right in front of the toilet: "knowledge leads to popularity. popularity leads to intimacy".

#44 Posted by Damian (1538 posts) -

I'd have enemies ask "who turned out the liiiiiiiiiights?" 

@zyn said: 

" My game would be a shooter or RPG, with the following dialogue occuring whilst travelling or when finding a video game:Dude A:  Yo, you remember video games? Dude B:  Video, Games? Dude A:  Yeah.  I remember going to Giant Bomb and spending a lot of time on the forums. Dude B:  Giant Bomb, what's that? Dude A:  Giant Bomb!  It's a website, about video games!Dude B:  Video Games?!Dude C:  Enough with your "video games".  Focus on our mission! "

Are you making Deadly Premonition 2?
#45 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6375 posts) -

I would have graffiti on the walls saying naked cartoon pussy and the boss at the end would be Uwe boll and Leigh Alexander fighting together.

#46 Posted by Slab64 (1036 posts) -

There would have to be a special attack that involves an exploding can of pickled fish.

(posting in an epic thread)

#47 Posted by MjHealy (1738 posts) -

On a random wall would be a picture of the "NEVER!" lady, with a picture of Ryan nearby that says "Maybe?".

#48 Posted by TooWalrus (12973 posts) -

There would be a radio playing this song at some point in the game. It's subtle, and not too ass-kissy, but still totally awesome.

#49 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

I'll have the "It's a website!" video playing somewhere in it, and have Brad creep up from behind someone in a very important story cutscene.