If you were to enter any game's universe, which and why?

• 91 results
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By wrighteous86

I'd probably have to say Tomb Raider, for obvious reasons...  

No Caption Provided

...I mean her boobies.
Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Bigandtasty
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By crusader8463

Pokemon. So I could beat up ash and then Misty and I can run away together and get married. When she's legal of course.

One day my love. One day...
wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By wolf_blitzer85
@crusader8463 said:
" Pokemon. So I could beat up ash and then Misty and I can run away together and get married. When she's legal of course. "
I just wanna make the pokemon beat the shit out of each other.

I'm gonna get sooo hopped up on rare candies.
BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#5  Edited By BeachThunder
@Wrighteous86: Wait, you would enter the game universe of Tomb Raider...because someone in that universe has breasts...?

In that case, I have some good news for you; I heard a rumour (from a credible source) that there are some people in this universe who already have breasts. So, luckily for you, you don't need to go to all the effort of magically traveling into game universes :)

Edit: Maybe Oddworld.
captain_max707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By captain_max707

Myst/ Riven...  

Do I really need to say why?

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crusader8463
@wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @crusader8463 said:
" Pokemon. So I could beat up ash and then Misty and I can run away together and get married. When she's legal of course. "
I just wanna make the pokemon beat the shit out of each other.  I'm gonna get sooo hopped up on rare candies. "
I wonder what they taste like, and what they are made out of that makes them so dam rare.
benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By benpack
@Wrighteous86 said:
" I'd probably have to say Tomb Raider, for obvious reasons...  

No Caption Provided
         ...I mean her boobies. "
Maybe you want to go here?
wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By wolf_blitzer85
@crusader8463 said:
" @wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @crusader8463 said:
I just wanna make the pokemon beat the shit out of each other.  I'm gonna get sooo hopped up on rare candies. "
I wonder what they taste like, and what they are made out of that makes them so dam rare. "
I don't know but you gain levels like a motherfucker.
MisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MisterChief

The world of Persona would be pretty interesting.

Mikewrestler5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mikewrestler5

Bully. 

I'd meet all of the interesting people that go to Bullworth Academy and then go to the awesome carnival that's not too far from the campus.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By wrighteous86
@BeachThunder:   For me to get close to them, it would have to be a fictional universe... and now I'm sad... :(  

@GlenTennis said:

Maybe you want to go here? "

You, however, are a true visionary.
FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By FirePrince

Tron or Mass Effect.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By ESREVER
@crusader8463 said:
" Pokemon. So I could beat up ash and then Misty and I can run away together and get married. When she's legal of course.

"
Well, based on that reasoning, I would go to K agutsuchi in the BlazBlue universe and be with Noel Vermillion.  
But if I were to decide based on the universe and not on a particular character from the universe, it would probably be Pokemon. 
Either Pokemon or .hack.
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ragdrazi

Rapelay.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By McGhee

Mass Effect. I've always wanted to live in a space opera, traveling to distant planets and meeting alien races.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crusader8463
@ESREVER said:
" @crusader8463 said:
" Pokemon. So I could beat up ash and then Misty and I can run away together and get married. When she's legal of course.   "
Well, based on that reasoning, I would go to K agutsuchi in the BlazBlue universe and be with Noel Vermillion.  But if I were to decide based on the universe and not on a particular character from the universe, it would probably be Pokemon. Either Pokemon or .hack. "
The game they play in the real world of .hack, or living in the real world with access to a game like the one they play in .hack?
MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By MistaSparkle

Scribblenauts so if I ever needed ANYTHING I could just write it down and have it. Only problem is I couldn't have too many object in the world at once, but I suppose I would get used to it.
meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By meteora

Mass Effect or Pokemon, I suppose.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ESREVER

I guess being in the real world and having access to "The World" would suffice for me. As long as the version I played would share the same amount of mystery and crazy shit as the game/shows. 
I'm basing this off of .hack://SIGN, btw.

kingcopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kingcopper

Fallout New Vegas, that way I could drink some sunset sarsaparilla. But not too much, considering the side effects of said beverage include kidney damage, nausea, digital numbness, anxiety, loss of visual acuity, dizziness, occasional nosebleeds, joint inflammation, tooth decay, sore throat, bronchitis, organ rupture and halitosis.

GunnBjorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GunnBjorn

I go way back now, to 1992(!). Alone in the Dark for PC was the game-world I really wanted to be in. It was dark and atmospheric. I had goosebumps playing that game. More contemporary, I'd go for Heavy Rain, again for the atmosphere ánd for the lovely Madison Paige. ; )

Btw, if the developers have done their jobs right, a game should completely suck you in; giving you the feeling that you're actually there. Fact and fiction are both processed in the mind. I'm sure there are plenty of psychological studies on this subject.
ryoma122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ryoma122

i would like valkria chronicles well  i like the universe the games are set in

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Aronman789

Mass Effect or Pokemon, gotta make sure it's after Shep takes out the reapers though, or I'm fucked.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ESREVER
@ryoma122 said:
" i would like valkria chronicles well  i like the universe the games are set in "
I thought about Valkyria Chronicles as well.  But that was because I wanted to be with Freesia York x3 
The actual universe though, might be a little dangerous. Rogue Valkyurs destroying shits. Racism towards the Darcsens. People creating faux Valkyur abilities and using them to cause havoc. 
Being pitted against a Valkyur = short life span. 
Although, maybe a death by Selvaria wouldn't be the worse way to go.
shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By shirogane

Oh oh! BlazBlue for me too! Same reasoning as well. Although i'd also like to try out one of those Ars Magus too.

I can think of a universe i DON'T want to be in. The AvP universe is horrible. 40k universe is just as bad if not worse.
psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

#27  Edited By psykhophear

Pokemon universe would be nice because all the system relies on those little monsters. We don't have to worry about politics, jobs, studies or anything that we normal human beings do in the real world. Everything is about Pokemon training, Pokemon fighting, Pokemon trading, Pokemon studies, Pokemon searching, Pokemon this and Pokemon that. Wow!

Another cool universe to be in would be the Team Ninja universe because of the ladies. No matter how old they are, all of them have beautiful looks and big bouncy breasts. Need I say more?

sgjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sgjackson

Pokemon, for sure. Being a badass trainer would be amazing.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By wrighteous86
@Psykhophear said:
" Pokemon universe would be nice because all the system relies on those little monsters. We don't have to worry about politics, jobs, studies or anything that we normal human beings do in the real world. Everything is about Pokemon training, Pokemon fighting, Pokemon trading, Pokemon studies, Pokemon searching, Pokemon this and Pokemon that. Wow! "
This being the case, how is it that we rule the Pokemon, and not the other way around?  Sounds like they just need one revolutionary thinker to take control and lead them, and we'll be in a Planet of the Apes-type situation.  Or wasn't that the whole idea of Mewtwo?
psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By psykhophear
@Wrighteous86 said:

" @Psykhophear said:

" Pokemon universe would be nice because all the system relies on those little monsters. We don't have to worry about politics, jobs, studies or anything that we normal human beings do in the real world. Everything is about Pokemon training, Pokemon fighting, Pokemon trading, Pokemon studies, Pokemon searching, Pokemon this and Pokemon that. Wow! "
This being the case, how is it that we rule the Pokemon, and not the other way around?  Sounds like they just need one revolutionary thinker to take control and lead them, and we'll be in a Planet of the Apes-type situation.  Or wasn't that the whole idea of Mewtwo? "

Hmm...true. But it's a risk we'll have to take.    
ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ESREVER
@Shirogane said:
" Oh oh! BlazBlue for me too! Same reasoning as well. Although i'd also like to try out one of those Ars Magus too. I can think of a universe i DON'T want to be in. The AvP universe is horrible. 40k universe is just as bad if not worse. "
Don't lie. You dream of the Bella Sara universe. 

I think we would be destined Rivals if we were both to get in the BlazBlue universe. We would have epics fights, but never be able to finish the other off. You know, kind of like the relationship between Jin and Ragna. Just less homo, maybe.  

Epic Duel for Noel's love!
Portis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Portis

Left 4 Dead. 

...As one of the Survivors, not a zombie I should point out.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ESREVER
@Portis said:
" Left 4 Dead.  ...As one of the Survivors, not a zombie I should point out. "
I would HATE to be in that universe! All the zombies are fast and lethal!! Not bode well for my health.
shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By shirogane
@ESREVER said:
" @Shirogane said:
" Oh oh! BlazBlue for me too! Same reasoning as well. Although i'd also like to try out one of those Ars Magus too. I can think of a universe i DON'T want to be in. The AvP universe is horrible. 40k universe is just as bad if not worse. "
Don't lie. You dream of the Bella Sara universe.  I think we would be destined Rivals if we were both to get in the BlazBlue universe. We would have epics fights, but never be able to finish the other off. You know, kind of like the relationship between Jin and Ragna. Just less homo, maybe.  Epic Duel for Noel's love! "

So, a bit like your hidden desire of wanting to be in Hannah Montana

Yes, definitely less homo. Although i never know with you, i wouldn't be suprised if you turned out to be as creepy as Jin. =D
Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Afroman269
@Meteora said:
" Mass Effect or Pokemon, I suppose. "
Portis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Portis
@ESREVER said:
" @Portis said:
I would HATE to be in that universe! All the zombies are fast and lethal!! Not bode well for my health. "
Yeah, but you'd get all sorts of sweet guns to shoot at them. Maybe even a Molotov Cocktail or two. 

All I'm sayin' is, when I die I want to go out unloading a AK47 into a crowd of Zombies. :P
NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NekuSakuraba

Pokemon, it's both safe and interesting!

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By shirogane
@Portis said:
" @ESREVER said:
" @Portis said:
I would HATE to be in that universe! All the zombies are fast and lethal!! Not bode well for my health. "
Yeah, but you'd get all sorts of sweet guns to shoot at them. Maybe even a Molotov Cocktail or two.  All I'm sayin' is, when I die I want to go out unloading a AK47 into a crowd of Zombies. :P "

He's scared cause we found a box of Molotovs, and my friend decided he'd spam them, and set me on fire like 3 times. Still, i wouldn't like the universe, the number of times you somehow end up in sewers is bit too much...
ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ESREVER
@Shirogane said:
" @ESREVER said:
" @Shirogane said:
Don't lie. You dream of the Bella Sara universe.  I think we would be destined Rivals if we were both to get in the BlazBlue universe. We would have epics fights, but never be able to finish the other off. You know, kind of like the relationship between Jin and Ragna. Just less homo, maybe.  Epic Duel for Noel's love! "

So, a bit like your hidden desire of wanting to be in Hannah Montana?  Yes, definitely less homo. Although i never know with you, i wouldn't be suprised if you turned out to be as creepy as Jin. =D "
Unfortunately, we ALL live in the universe of Hannah Montana. 

and... BRRROOOTTTTHHHHEEERRRRRR! >:)
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:
" Mass Effect. I've always wanted to live in a space opera, traveling to distant planets and meeting alien races. "
This.
shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By shirogane
@ESREVER said:
" @Shirogane said:
" @ESREVER said:
" @Shirogane said:

So, a bit like your hidden desire of wanting to be in Hannah Montana?  Yes, definitely less homo. Although i never know with you, i wouldn't be suprised if you turned out to be as creepy as Jin. =D "
Unfortunately, we ALL live in the universe of Hannah Montana. 

and... BRRROOOTTTTHHHHEEERRRRRR! >:) "

I...I gotta go. Laters!
Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#42  Edited By Skald

I've always enjoyed the KOTOR universe, so probably that.

s3ank1m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By s3ank1m
@captain_max707 said:
" Myst/ Riven...   Do I really need to say why? "
sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sjupp

I came in here hoping to post some witty DOA:paradise-related things and then I find that this thread is all but.. Not that I'm surprised.

Avatar image for scrumdidlyumptious
Scrumdidlyumptious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely Pokemon. Growing up around that era my childhood dream was to become a Pokemon master. Having no responsibilities, free healthcare and HM slaves are neat as well.

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#46  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Counter-Strike. Same shit different day.

demonkd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By demonkd

i guess pokemon or halo. pokemon cause i just like the univers and wouldnt mind living there and halo cause i just really like the games
psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By psykhophear
@Scrumdidlyumptious said:
" Definitely Pokemon. Growing up around that era my childhood dream was to become a Pokemon master. Having no responsibilities, free healthcare and HM slaves are neat as well. "
My thoughts the same.
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By turbomonkey138

Minecraft .

Junior_AIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points