• 58 results
#1 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4164 posts) -
#2 Posted by Andorski (5204 posts) -

I'll wait for GB to get the info and post it themselves.

#3 Edited by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

keep this "IGN" of "GiantBobDotCom"

#4 Posted by BamSaidTheLady (89 posts) -

I'm hyped! Can't wait to see what Bungie's got.

#5 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

A Grown Man In His Underwear Tells You About Destiny is the true reveal.

#6 Edited by cutyoface (541 posts) -

I will just wait for Jeff to tell me about it.

#7 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4932 posts) -

I heard there's a guy in his underwear, who will talk about it in a half an hour.

#8 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4164 posts) -

If Giant Bomb posts something, Its just gonna be Alex with a tiny a little paragraph. ~ IGN is supposed to have an after party, talking about stuff.

#9 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3758 posts) -

Watching this and already regretting it. Not enough of the dudes are in their underwear.

#10 Posted by pweidman (2307 posts) -
#11 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4164 posts) -

Watching this and already regretting it. Not enough of the dudes are in their underwear.

I can't find a picture of Jeff in his underwear. What has he been doing with his life?

#12 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3758 posts) -

For real though these IGN dudes are just bullshitting for a half hour right now until they can put stuff up just like everyone else. Just talking about Bungie as a studio basically.

#13 Posted by BamSaidTheLady (89 posts) -

Yeah boo IGN. Waiting for the real coverage here on Giant Bomb.

#14 Posted by Funkydupe (3312 posts) -

What has Brad been up to the past weeks?

#15 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4164 posts) -

What has Brad been up to the past weeks?

Dirinking 40's?

#16 Posted by Fattony12000 (7093 posts) -
#17 Posted by Funkydupe (3312 posts) -

@blu3v3nom07: Sounds like a better use of ones time than the complete BS going on at IGN.

#18 Posted by Davvyk (694 posts) -

Destiny is soooo going to be Bungies take on a western Phantasy Star Online.

#19 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4164 posts) -

@fattony12000: You know.. You're right. I was editing a post about how I didn't give fuck, on a The Verge forum. ~ My bad. I give props. I fixed my first link, though.

#20 Posted by isomeri (1226 posts) -

This stream is hot bullshit but it would be hilarious if they accidentally "broke the embargo" like 7 minutes before they're supposed to.

#21 Posted by Funkydupe (3312 posts) -

So... no PC version? :``(

#22 Posted by Fattony12000 (7093 posts) -

@artisanbreads said:

I can't find a picture of Jeff in his underwear. What has he been doing with his life?

#23 Posted by Funkydupe (3312 posts) -

TEN MINUTES!

MINUTES TEN!

#24 Posted by isomeri (1226 posts) -

Is that Guido-Vinny from an alternate universe?

#25 Edited by ArtisanBreads (3758 posts) -

@fattony12000 said:

@blu3v3nom07 said:

@artisanbreads said:

Jeff, not Jeff's roommate. Try again.

#26 Posted by Funkydupe (3312 posts) -

Zzzzzzz...ignzzzz.........

#27 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4164 posts) -

Well.. It'd be great if that British guy from GameSpot had a stream. ~ BUT HE DON"T.

#28 Posted by thatdutchguy (1271 posts) -

Fuck IGN i'll watch it on Giantbomb.

#29 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -
#30 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4164 posts) -
#31 Edited by Fattony12000 (7093 posts) -
#32 Posted by isomeri (1226 posts) -

Big surprise, it looks a lot like Halo. Coming to Xbox 360, PS3 and next-gen systems. No PC.

#33 Posted by Funkydupe (3312 posts) -

100% confirmed; No PC version. Bungie apparently feels that platform is too open and wants to keep control. Internet required to play at all times.

#34 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4164 posts) -

I skimmed Jeff's video, no ViDoc I think. I think he's sitting, but its Sunday so no underwear.

#35 Edited by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -

@funkydupe said:

100% confirmed; No PC version. Bungie apparently feels that platform is too open and wants to keep control. Internet required to play at all times.

Bungie's response to Eurogamer asking about a PC version was: "We would absolutely love to be on the PC. If you talk to the people upstairs, we play it on all platforms. So, stay tuned."

I'm sure there's going to be next-gen versions too, so let's not rule it out yet.

#36 Posted by Funkydupe (3312 posts) -

@funkydupe said:

Bungie's response to Eurogamer asking about a PC version was: "We would absolutely love to be on the PC. If you talk to the people upstairs, we play it on all platforms. So, stay tuned."

IGN just said what I conveyed; I don't know which is the most current information, but it seemed to me like a rock solid statement of No PC. Really conflicting info I have to say!

#37 Posted by Hector (3356 posts) -

I have some hope we see some more gameplay maybe at Sony's event on wednesday.

#38 Edited by Andorski (5204 posts) -

@wintersnowblind said:

@funkydupe said:

IGN just said what I conveyed; I don't know which is the most current information, but it seemed to me like a rock solid statement of No PC. Really conflicting info I have to say!

Sounds more like an Activision decision than a Bungie decision; in other words, the devs have no problems with putting it on PC but the boss says no. Very disappointing to hear.

#39 Posted by Funkydupe (3312 posts) -

@andorski: Yes. Jeff mentions this in his video. Consoles only, but they just sort of added the PC as like a never say never type of thing to don't completely shut the door on a whole potential future market.

Also.

No Subscription fees sets us up for the new generation of microtransactions and a stronger flow of DLC/added on content, especially for a huge project such as this.

#40 Edited by Fattony12000 (7093 posts) -
#42 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4164 posts) -

I'm still watching the IGN stream, and all these discussions are interesting. ~ But your xbox ∞ logo, blew my mind!!! Thanks, man!

#43 Posted by Fattony12000 (7093 posts) -

@blu3v3nom07: Just be aware that that thing might not be from the vidoc, I saw it posted in the gaf thread.

#44 Edited by Funkydupe (3312 posts) -
#45 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3758 posts) -

I think that xbox infinity logo is bullshit.

#46 Posted by Andorski (5204 posts) -

I can already see the Xbox name reveal now. Windows 8 pops up the screen. The 8 drops over on it's side and the Windows name gets replaced by Xbox.

#47 Posted by Miketakon (513 posts) -

The details sounded really neat. The 2 mins of "Halo 4" they showed was underwhelming.

#48 Edited by Humanity (8861 posts) -

Casey Lynch? More like Casey Gnome or something, whats up with the beard man? You really look in the mirror and think like "yah, godDAMN I'm rocking this facial hair hard!" people like that make me more "embarrassed of the gaming industry" than any sexist statues or whatnot - granted that people like that are embarrassing for any industry really.

#49 Edited by MechaKirby (187 posts) -

Where did that picture with a Xbox Infinity logo come from?

#50 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3758 posts) -

Where did that picture with a Xbox Infinity logo come from?

I'm pretty sure 4chan or something. So yeah it's for sure real!