TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By TheHT

A little late to the party there, IGN.

Oh what the hell, they chopped up a playthrough of the game to fit 43 minutes? Weird.

serpentenema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By serpentenema

@Jack268 said:

Hey guys I saw a guy wearing the same kinds of shorts as Ryan earlier today what does the GB community think of this??

Insectecutor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Insectecutor

@LikeaSsur said:

@Insectecutor said:

I am hugely biased because I think this game is masterful in the way it makes the player a meaningful character in the story in a way that no third person game ever has, and the way it communicates heavily through symbolism and metaphor. It demands a player who can see past the low production values and take an interest in what it's trying to say, and fucking Team IGN are not those players.

I'm suddenly reminded of that South Park episode where Butters wrote a novel and everyone flipped out over the symbolism and intricate meanings of specific words, which all blended together to create this message that only those who read between the lines could see.

That being said, I can tell you're biased, but whoa, buddy. You're giving it too much credit.

Yeah I guess I overstate its case a bit but that's only because the counter argument is so strong. This game is not just a collection of hilariously weird things to giggle at, it's pretty smart and people should give it a chance, that's all.

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By dungbootle

I like Deadly Premonition, more exposure = good if you ask me. But they really cut together an entire playthrough to fit 43 min, that is pretty weird.

willin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 14

#55  Edited By willin

You know it's good audio quality when you can hear the gameplay through the commentary mics. YouTube Let's Players even know that!

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The audio is really bad... Other than that it is good to see the game get more exposure, albeit a weird time to make a playthrough of it (especially when they cut it down afterwards).

It would've made more sense if they did when the new and improved (hopefully improved at least) version is released...

FrEeZe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By FrEeZe

and here I thought Brad and Greg Miller would serve as a diplomatic duo for the restless IGN-hating Giantbombers.