#51 Posted by verysexypotato (201 posts) -

@rockyhorrorgerri: Okie doke, you are the first update. Hope you like it.

#52 Posted by rockyhorrorgerri (373 posts) -

@verysexypotato: OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! You rock so hard!

#53 Posted by Nottle (1912 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@RockmanBionics said:

Oh cool, you drew that girl/robot from "Super Mighty Force".

Good luck with these requests.

That's Mighty Switch Force, and her name is Patricia Wagon. (Yes, it's a pun.) :P

@Nottle: Except they're Japanese, so wouldn't it be a Kansai accent?

Isn't a Kansai accent usually replaced with southern accents though?

Regardless, they need to sound like someone from Fargo or Bobby's mom from Bobby's world, I feel like Chie already has that soccer mom kind of haircut.

#54 Posted by verysexypotato (201 posts) -

@rockyhorrorgerri: Sure thing! So glad you liked it. I'll try to make more than one a day, but tonight I've got a birthday to attend. Night.

#55 Posted by Nottle (1912 posts) -

@verysexypotato: Aww, now I wish I would have included myself in my request.

#56 Posted by rockyhorrorgerri (373 posts) -

@verysexypotato: Can't thank you enough, it's now my desktop picture. And have fun!!

#57 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1521 posts) -

That is some rad shit right there.

#58 Posted by Hailinel (22720 posts) -

@Nottle said:

@Hailinel said:

@RockmanBionics said:

Oh cool, you drew that girl/robot from "Super Mighty Force".

Good luck with these requests.

That's Mighty Switch Force, and her name is Patricia Wagon. (Yes, it's a pun.) :P

@Nottle: Except they're Japanese, so wouldn't it be a Kansai accent?

Isn't a Kansai accent usually replaced with southern accents though?

Regardless, they need to sound like someone from Fargo or Bobby's mom from Bobby's world, I feel like Chie already has that soccer mom kind of haircut.

Yeah, but as a police officer?

Wait, the main character in Fargo is a police officer.

Ah, well. The Kansai accent/dialect isn't really the Japanese equivalent of the American southern accent. They don't really carry the same precise meanings. People that speak in the stereotypical accent accent have been translated in a variety of ways, even between media. In the Azumanga Daioh manga translation, Osaka sounds like she's from New Jersey, but in the anime, she sounds Texan. And the variations between various regions where the dialect is used are pretty wide.

If anything, I'd expect Yukiko and Chie to speak with the same sort of accents they already do (Yukiko in particular, seeing as she stays in Inaba to become the inn's manager).

Holy shit, this post became a lot more educational/less comedic than I probably intended.

#59 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6938 posts) -

Commander Shepherd making out with a Teddy Roosevelt-faced Reaper while Patrick Swayze from Ghost watches disapprovingly.

#60 Posted by Hailinel (22720 posts) -

@verysexypotato said:

@rockyhorrorgerri: Sure thing! So glad you liked it. I'll try to make more than one a day, but tonight I've got a birthday to attend. Night.

Hysterical. I look forward to future updates!

#61 Posted by obscurefan (282 posts) -

Isaac Clark from Dead Space riding a pony.

#62 Posted by Nottle (1912 posts) -

@Hailinel: That is why it is perfect. There is even a creepy stalker guy in Fargo.

But yeah I'm kind of kidding, but that was educational, all I know is that the hick hamster in Hamtaro had a Kansai accent originally. It's just a way to say "this is the person that is different and stupid" right? I just like the idea of older Chie and Yukiko but they wear mom pants.

#63 Edited by NTM (7034 posts) -

Uhhh. Awesome. If you can, which I'd be thankful if you could, please draw a picture of Solid Snake, Sam Fisher, Batman, Agent 47, and James Bond together. If you would take the time to do so, that would be cool. If you do my request, make sure it seems like they are in the same world, and that they know their surroundings. I'd rather not have it so it just looks like their copy and pasted next to one another. If you do decide to make this lofty picture, be sure to get it to me with a reply and not just by posting it on here, 'cause if this thread is buried later on, I won't think to come back and see it unfortunately. THIS WOULD BE AWESOMMMMEEE!

#64 Posted by C0V3RT (1188 posts) -

Draw a Big Daddy from Bioshock getting pissed off trying to use an iPad while in an Apple store.

#65 Posted by mlarrabee (2760 posts) -

@verysexypotato: I don't have a request, but I have to say that you're very, very good! Do you illustrate occupationally?

#66 Posted by Willin (1269 posts) -

Blank piece of paper.

#67 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1760 posts) -

I second the Chie-tank hybrid.

#68 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Walter White from Breaking Bad smoking a joint.

#69 Posted by verysexypotato (201 posts) -

@EarlessShrimp said:

Actually for a while I used the "Goliath Online" sound for receiving a text. This, however, was far too loud but it could easily be adjusted!

Are... Are you in the right place?

#70 Edited by verysexypotato (201 posts) -

I got home entirely too late, or early. When I wake up today I'll do some of these. I may combine some of them into one large image collecting a bunch of smaller doodles. Hope you all have a fun Saturday and expect some more stuff to go up tomorrow night.

- Never too late to change your request.

- Thanks! I'll do my best to pull this off...

- First of all, you should make a request. This is all for fun, and if I would like to be a part of a community I feel I should contribute something. And secondly, the compliment is most definitely appreciated. I just recently quit my job to do some small freelance illustration/animation jobs, giving me a lot more time to just effin' draw. It's my favorite thing, and working at that previous establishment... I just didn't have the time or energy for anything else.

- This has to be drawn. I'LL TAKE THE CASE! And no, this thread... will be only the beginning.

- Another one to add to the "definitely" list. If you do wind up printing that bitch out and putting it on your fridge, I want a photo. So I can then put a photo on my wall of a photo of my drawing on a fridge of a videogame website editor explaining sex to a disabled watermelon (professor-X style.)

- You do realize a four-way high five is dangerous don't you? And even though Apple-Jack is the hottest pony, I'll draw your Rainbowdash.

- Do some of you just have this image bubbling in the deepest crevices of your mind on the off chance someone comes along offering to make it corporeal?

#71 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1591 posts) -

@verysexypotato: WHOA! How did that end up in the thread?! Am I posting in my sleep or something? Sincerest apologies man... I had absolutely no clue I was in the wrong thread! Boy, is my brain totally confused.

#72 Edited by Draugen (574 posts) -

I'd like a picture of a man who's been pushed too far, and the space alien who pushed him. The alien must be like nothing I've ever seen before, and I forbid you from doing research. Now, dance monkey!

Also, I'd like a dancing monkey.

#73 Posted by N7 (3570 posts) -

N7 Armored Stripe Assassin with zombie face paint and a bandana.

#74 Posted by Nottle (1912 posts) -

@verysexypotato: Awesome I changed Solid Snake to myself in my request. When you get around to me I'll put up a picture.

#75 Edited by Jaqen_HGhar (788 posts) -

Seeing how you take requests in the vein of "put me in this", myself as a character in Psychonauts, tight-roping with Raz.

Also, love your style!

#76 Posted by Djratchet (664 posts) -

@verysexypotato said:

- This has to be drawn. I'LL TAKE THE CASE! And no, this thread... will be only the beginning.

I blame you for me having to find this, because it is all I heard when you said that haha.

Also, you are seriously awesome, thanks so much for doing this for us. And if you happen to make my request happen, I will totally print it out, put it on my fridge as well, and post here, no lie. lol

#77 Edited by crusader8463 (14321 posts) -

Ryan and Jeff laying next to each other on a bed of video games. One of them is smearing honey on the others chest while Vinny and Brad are sitting in a corner watching as they make out. Drew is tied up in the corner wearing nothing but a ball gag and leather chaps while Dave whips him and screams that it hurts him more then it hurts Drew. And then.... Oh wait. This isn't one of those forum request threads is it? My bad.

How about Batman and Robin fighting with Pokemon. Batman is using a Zubat and Robin is using a Pidgey. Bonus points if you have cat woman in the corner with a Meowth fighting Penguin who's using a Piplup.

#78 Posted by Schatzy23 (158 posts) -

Heck that's easy.

#79 Posted by Schatzy23 (158 posts) -

How about a picture of the Joker, in a black shirt with the Punisher skull on it, standing over top a dead batman, with a gun in his hand, laughing or saying something whitty.

#80 Posted by CaptainObvious (2981 posts) -

The ending of Rocky 3. IN SPACE.

#81 Edited by Vegetable_Side_Dish (1722 posts) -
@verysexypotato: For the love of God, do not draw what I asked you to.  

EDIT: Instead, I would request a picture of Bobby Kotick wearing Albert Wesker's RE5 attire, screaming 'Complete Global Saturation'. If you have time. 
#82 Posted by MistaSparkle (2146 posts) -

@verysexypotato: :D YOU are an awesome person, and I will definitely get you that photo if you make this happen. I am sooo excited!

#83 Posted by GloriousDinosaur (423 posts) -

Could you please draw a Kangaskhan (pokemon r/b/y) with bowler hat, cane, monocle and pipe

ps. tentacular wedding is cute!!

#84 Posted by rockyhorrorgerri (373 posts) -

@GloriousDinosaur said:

Could you please draw a Kangaskhan (pokemon r/b/y) with bowler hat, cane, monocle and pipe

ps. tentacular wedding is cute!!

:D

#85 Posted by verysexypotato (201 posts) -

@GloriousDinosaur: Alrighty, finished up that guy. Expect another tomorrow.

#86 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1521 posts) -

That Kangaskhan is killer! You're doing God's work, my friend.

#87 Posted by Hailinel (22720 posts) -

@SpunkyHePanda said:

That Kangaskhan is killer! You're doing God's work, my friend.

That is truly the most dapper Pokemon I have ever seen.

#88 Posted by Getz (2955 posts) -

Vincent from Catherine having a cuba libre with our own Vinny Caravella

#89 Posted by GloriousDinosaur (423 posts) -

WOOOOH!!!! Thanks heaps dude!!

#90 Posted by CJduke (780 posts) -
@verysexypotato: You are really really good. I hope you get to do stuff like this for your job because you are really talented
#91 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4038 posts) -

Fuck me dude, you got skills. Keep up the good work!

#92 Posted by BaconGames (3137 posts) -

How about Sam & Max playing chess with bullets?

#93 Edited by verysexypotato (201 posts) -

Alright guys, back in the saddle today to do some of these. I'll be frequenting these posts often.

ALSO! It's become quickly apparent that I'm going to be doing a lot of caricatures of the giantbomb crew. I've done a few before, but if anyone can help me find some more reference material that would be most helpful! I've got plenty of Jeff (though full body shots never hurt) but I need specifically well-lit shots of: Ryan, Brad, Vinny, Dave, Drew, Coonts. Close-up shots of their face, their bust (shoulders and head), and some full bodies are best reference. Any help would be much appreciated.

#94 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5117 posts) -
#95 Posted by verysexypotato (201 posts) -

@nintendoeats: Sorry I didn't replay to this earlier, who is VGK? Shoot me a link if you want it researched.

#96 Posted by Video_Game_King (34618 posts) -

@verysexypotato said:

@nintendoeats: Sorry I didn't replay to this earlier, who is VGK? Shoot me a link if you want it researched.

@verysexypotato said:

@nintendoeats: Sorry I didn't replay to this earlier, who is VGK?

@verysexypotato said:

who is VGK?

@verysexypotato said:

who is VGK?

#97 Edited by verysexypotato (201 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@verysexypotato said:

@verysexypotato said:

@nintendoeats: Sorry I didn't replay to this earlier, who is VGK?

@verysexypotato said:

who is VGK?

@verysexypotato said:

who is VGK?

Ah, alright. Video Game Kinect, got it. Succinct responses are much appreciated. Also, I haven't jumped into that Katawa Shoujo yet. I'm so going after the deaf/mute girl.

#98 Posted by Video_Game_King (34618 posts) -

@verysexypotato said:

I'm so going after the deaf/mute girl.

I'm not sure she counts as mute, given how talkative she is throughout the game.

#99 Posted by Universalize (119 posts) -

Rowan Atkinson and Jim Carrey making fun of the Hulk being punted into orbit by Superman

#100 Posted by Creamypies (4012 posts) -

Mel Gibson defecating on a dead prostitute.

I know what I like...