#101 Posted by SSully (4457 posts) -

I want to see Solid Snake in a Tuxedo surfing on an Atom Bomb(fat man) that is falling through the air. Bonus points for throwing in some kind of air borne creature from any game in the background.

#102 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@Joker369 said:

Could you draw Chie from Persona 4 kicking a tank?

Fuck that. Draw her AS a tank. Like a mermaid, but instead of the bottom part being fish, the bottom part is tank.

@shishkebab09 said:

@Video_Game_King: Also, fighting a bear mech. Half mech, half bear.

I have the hardest boner right now.

#103 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@RiotBananas said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@Joker369 said:

Fuck that. Draw her AS a tank. Like a mermaid, but instead of the bottom part being fish, the bottom part is tank.

@shishkebab09 said:

Still not as hard as Chie's lady boner. And just like that, I have made your boner disappear!

#104 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@RiotBananas said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@Joker369 said:

@shishkebab09 said:

Still not as hard as Chie's lady boner. And just like that, I have made your boner disappear!

You have no idea how wrong you are.

#105 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@RiotBananas:

Believe me, I have other means of killing your boner.

#106 Posted by EuanDewar (5120 posts) -

Derrick from Mega64 fucking up a car with his fists whilst garret watches.

#107 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

@Video_Game_King:

#108 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@RiotBananas:

You really wanna say that THIS gives you a boner?
#109 Posted by chrismafuchris (1080 posts) -

Can you draw me a picture of Dr. Dre wearing a Funkadelic t-shirt, like from the "Dre Day" video?

#110 Posted by Dalai (7110 posts) -

Well I know what I want. Dojima and George fighting in a saloon over Marle. With Thomas dancing in the background.

That's what I call the Endurance Run trifecta.

#111 Posted by N7 (3753 posts) -

Okay, cancel my last request, I've got a new one.

Zombie Facepaint black camo Big Boss dodging a hidden-blade Assassination by N7 Armor Stripe Ezio Auditore while an explosion takes place behind them. The explosion of course, is a rainbow, in the explosion is Jesus with a top hat and monocle, holding onto a beer mug with a devilish grin on his face.

The caption is: Put that in a book, cuz you just got wrote.

#112 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@Dalai:

What about Ryan in the background, muttering "...Goddamnit, Jeff" while Jeff buys more Game Room stuffs?

#113 Posted by N7 (3753 posts) -
@Video_Game_King: I think it's weird including me into the drawing. I don't want to be in it myself.
#114 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@N7:

Who the hell would you be, exactly?

#115 Posted by N7 (3753 posts) -
@Video_Game_King: I'm yo pushaaaaaaaaa
#116 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@N7:

I'm imagining that in Jeff's voice, so I'm guessing that means "Jeff".

#117 Posted by N7 (3753 posts) -
@Video_Game_King: Yes. I am Jeff. You caught me. Man, remember N.W.A? They were all "Man, police are CRAZY." uhuhauhauh
#118 Edited by verysexypotato (229 posts) -

@Phatmac said:

Draw a dick from Spore.

@obscurefan said:

Isaac Clark from Dead Space riding a pony.

Looks like you guys were the next lucky winners. And by "winner" I mean you had some fun warmup ideas I was in the mood to draw. Check the front page and let me know what you guys think. And let this be a lesson to some of you: be careful what you ask for.

-

Thanks a lot, bud. Have you made a request yet?

-

@Dalai: Now it looks like a number of you want Persona 4 characters, so that may be a bunch of requests together in the same scene. I don't have the most experience with anime, but I'll absolutely give these a shot. Just an aside question to you P4 folk, would you recommend that game to someone who has very little experience with RPGs? Japanese or otherwise. I'm not a big fan of the genre, but I've really been feeling a pull to play it. (This also goes for the rest of the replies.)

#119 Edited by Lunar_Aura (2778 posts) -

EDIT: Scratch that. How about Wolf Link and Amaterasu in an epic showdown against each other.

#120 Posted by Djratchet (669 posts) -

@verysexypotato: oh my god, the Isaac one turned out better than I expected xD fucking saved, and bookmarking this thread for future pics. Great job duder!

#121 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1800 posts) -

@verysexypotato said:

@Dalai: Now it looks like a number of you want Persona 4 characters, so that may be a bunch of requests together in the same scene. I don't have the most experience with anime, but I'll absolutely give these a shot. Just an aside question to you P4 folk, would you recommend that game to someone who has very little experience with RPGs? Japanese or otherwise. I'm not a big fan of the genre, but I've really been feeling a pull to play it. (This also goes for the rest of the replies.)

I think the story is definitely worth experiencing. I have very little interest in anime, but the characters are complex and believable, and the plot is really unlike anything else (in a good way.) There's a difficulty setting, so if the gameplay doesn't interest you at all, put it on easy and breeze through it.

#122 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12336 posts) -

Chaotic Neutral Gnome Wizard who knows the fireball spell.

I'll let you speculate from there.

#123 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

@SpunkyHePanda said:

@verysexypotato said:

I think the story is definitely worth experiencing. I have very little interest in anime, but the characters are complex and believable, and the plot is really unlike anything else (in a good way.) There's a difficulty setting, so if the gameplay doesn't interest you at all, put it on easy and breeze through it.

The game is actually fairly lenient on newcomers, I think. There's a bit of a learning curve, but it does have multiple difficulty levels, so if you're not comfortable with Normal, you can always start with Easy.

#124 Posted by Wunder_ (1171 posts) -

This looks like a great thread! Do you think I could get my avatar hand-drawn or just a drawing of Link Kirby?

#125 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@ArbitraryWater said:

Are you playing Temple of Elemental Evil again?

#126 Edited by ArbitraryWater (12336 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@ArbitraryWater said:

Are you playing Temple of Elemental Evil again?

No. That playthrough with the fan content has soured me somewhat. I am planning on going back to Icewind Dale II in the near future however... right after I write several papers for several classes.

#127 Edited by pmurph (78 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@verysexypotato said:

I'm so going after the deaf/mute girl.

I'm not sure she counts as mute, given how talkative she is throughout the game.

A talkative mute? I'm going to play this right now.

EDIT: also i would like to see max payne , looking angry at an orange. Or any fruit.

#128 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@pmurph:

Yes. Go play it. Now. (Although I'd recommend going after Rin (the armless girl who kinda looks like Seto) first.) Oh, and , I will add yet another insane and stupid request: a Persona 4/Katawa Shoujo crossover according to this dialogue. (I realize it can be a bit confusing, but trust me: it can be worked out in the end.)

#129 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Youske gripping his nads after Chie kicks em. 

#130 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man said:

...In pain or in pleasure?

#131 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

Whats the difference? 
#132 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1800 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

I'd like to give her a "Trial of the Dragon" of my own. Know what I mean?

Know what I mean, guys?

#133 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@SpunkyHePanda:

I have no goddamn clue what you mean.

#134 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1800 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@SpunkyHePanda:

I have no goddamn clue what you mean.

I mean I have a copy I haven't watched in years, and she'd probably get more use out of it than I would.

#135 Posted by Mustachio (243 posts) -

Okay, you better prepare your brain for the God damn masterpiece I'm about to fire directly from my throbbing thought organ right into your willing cranium:

The main subject of this picture, front and centre, is Adam Jensen. Surrounding him on all sides are a variety of characters:

1. Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid dressed as Jason as interpreted by a Japanese manga artist (his eyes are huge and his speech bubble says "moshi moshi slashy desu, nanomachines".
  2. Gabe Newell and Giant Bomb's Brad Shoemaker in a duplicate pose of the DVD cover of Kramer vs Kramer (the picture on the left, Brad is the child, obviously).
  3. A muscular bear on fire wearing sunglasses who clearly does not give a shit about being on fire and is actually kind of cool with it, caption blazoned just below the picture (in chunky supercool firey font) reads "this could get grizzly."
  4. Either Roseanne from Roseanne or Satan, either works so you could just flip a coin or something. What matters is that the character is at a small BBQ wearing both a chef's hat and an apron depicting Christ entering a bank with a bag of money and the caption "Jesus Saves".
  5. Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble clearly under the influence.
  6. Lastly, Big Smoke and CJ from San Andreas in the distance failing to dig a hole in the desert with a shovel. Big Smoke's speech bubble says "all you had to do was burrow the damn plain, CJ!"

It should also be noted that the main subject, Jensen, is wearing a small Santa hat and peeping into a present he is holding. The theme of the picture is Christmas and should be formatted in a style similar to the Star Wars posters. Since such a work may take several years, even decades, to perfect, I shall be patient. Go on. I'll wait.

Jensen's speech bubble reads "I never asked for mitts."

#136 Posted by verysexypotato (229 posts) -

@Wunder_: Yup, check the front page. Did you want something that would read as an avatar? I can sketch you a few at some point if you'd like.

#137 Posted by Tonic7 (240 posts) -

Awesome idea for a thread, and nice work with the art thus far.

How about sketching Garrus, of Mass Effect fame, pole vaulting over an intimidating hoard of Nintendo characters - you know, Mario, Link, Samus, etc. Of course, the bottom part of his pole would have to be impaling Tails from the Sonic games. Because video games.

If not that one, then I think a reasonable request would be the ninja guy from the recent game Outland staring at a venosaur (as per your avatar) with a giant question mark over his head, and perhaps a charzard and blastoise looming dead in the background. As his final enemy is green, I think he would be overwhelming perplexed at the situation.

#138 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

Can you draw a redhead rocker chick riding a T-Rex? No one else will have a fucking clue but it'd be pretty cool.

#139 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4713 posts) -

A group of people gathered around as if betting on and watching a cockfight. Except instead of roosters it's rooster sized Ken and Ryu from Street Fighter fighting.

#140 Edited by MistaSparkle (2150 posts) -

HAHAHAHA! March 4th is incredible! Keep it up dawgger!

EDIT: Also, Kangaskhan is super great too :D

#141 Edited by verysexypotato (229 posts) -

Now, usually I make it a point not to promise things in case they fall through, but I thought I would share a few doodles for some of the "must draw" requests. I wont say which requests they are.... but its pretty obvious.

In addition to my need to practice color, I've also gotta work on composition. Fart.
Here's an attempt to draw Mordin from memory.

I may do little things like this every so often. I was thinking about setting up a Ustream if people show any interest in seeing any of these get made from start to finish. On the flip side, if no one wants to see these damn sausages get made then just tell me to shut up and I'll just poop these out.

#142 Posted by Korwin (3178 posts) -

Your pretty talented, awesome of you for sharing it with us.

Don't spose you could do a Chibi Beholder?

#143 Posted by verysexypotato (229 posts) -

@Korwin: Haha, as in a large anime head with tendrils? You have a specific character in mind?

#144 Posted by Korwin (3178 posts) -

@verysexypotato: Well the Beholder is more or less the character, I thought it might be fun to make it all cute and super deformed :D

#145 Posted by iWonder (450 posts) -

This is my new favorite thread.

Also, if I were to pm/email you a short, 2-page-or-so excerpt from a book that I'm writing, would you be able to do a sketch of that character? It would be interesting to see your take on it, if it is even possible (given the ambiguous qualities of this particular chapter).

#146 Posted by Wunder_ (1171 posts) -

@verysexypotato: Thanks man! Looks awesome, I was hoping for a more optimistic looking kirby, but this is still fantastic, thanks a lot!

#147 Posted by Grillbar (1949 posts) -
#148 Posted by verysexypotato (229 posts) -

@Korwin: Simple enough, I'll take the case!

@iWonder: Absolutely! That sounds exciting. I'll PM you my email and we can chat more about what you'd like.

@Wunder_: Look man, this guy has had to deal with a lotta shit in his lifetime. I don't think it's unreasonable he isn't always happy. Pfffffffttttttffftftftffff, haha. Sure, I'll figure something out for you.

#149 Posted by Wunder_ (1171 posts) -

@verysexypotato: He's swallowed a lot of shit, I'll give you that

#150 Posted by CheapPoison (769 posts) -

Wow, This is glorious.

Really liking the classy kengiskhan and bronny Isaac Clarke. All the other are great too.

I wish i had an equally dumb idea! But only things i can think of that would be cool is a cute/cibi earthshaker from dota2 or

"pokemon trainers" dueling with their just subdued humans they caught be beating em senseless first before imprisoning them in the horrible thing known as a pokeball, oke humanball in this situation i guess.