• 60 results
#1 Posted by JordanaRama (226 posts) -

So. Iv been dunking all night and when I do such a thing I feel like discussing things. Like video games. I'm playing Pokemon right now. FireRed in particular.

What is your favorite game to play whilst inebriated?

#2 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Jorgasm said:

So. Iv been dunking all night

#3 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Hammertime.

#4 Posted by TooWalrus (13256 posts) -

The times I've posted on the site drunk, I've always made sure to keep my writing at least semi-proper, so I don't come off as a total idiot. I've played my fair share of World of Warcraft drunk. Made waiting around in raids a hell of a lot more entertaining, but I wouldn't encourage this behavior... It's probably for the best that I don't play WoW anymore.

#5 Posted by doosmacleod (189 posts) -

My girlfriend and I have been going through the Halo franchise on Legendary. Hopefully starting with CE, and doing a sort of Halo 2 drinking-race sort of thing, will lead us to complete the entire Halo story line (CE, 2-race, ODST, 3, Reach) by November, if we only play on fridays.

Hopefully. We''re pretty good. Even shitfaced.

I'm really drunk right now. Four "old rasputins" in two hours, each.

I love a woman who loves beer.

#6 Posted by Grilledcheez (3957 posts) -

I haven't played many games drunk, but Trials Evolution was strangely fun...instead of getting pissed off, we just laughed every time we died!

#7 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@Jorgasm said:

#8 Posted by Soapy86 (2619 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@Jorgasm said:

Perfect.

#9 Posted by pyromagnestir (4339 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

The times I've posted on the site drunk, I've always made sure to keep my writing at least semi-proper, so I don't come off as a total idiot.

You worry too much. Hell I don't even put that much effort into it sober.

Rock Band, Mortal Kombat, and Call of Duty with friends. Those are the only games I've ever played drunk. All were pretty great.

#10 Edited by Soapy86 (2619 posts) -

Maybe someone can explain to me why on Earth you would not only want to play video games while drunk, but then proceed to go on the internet and talk to strangers about playing games while drunk? It seems really bizarre to me. Even stranger is how common a practice this seems.

#11 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3924 posts) -

Haven't had a drunk thread in a while. Sweep will be so proud.

#12 Posted by Slag (4864 posts) -

@Soapy86 said:

Maybe someone can explain to me why on Earth you would not only want to play video games while drunk, but then proceed to go on the internet and talk to strangers about playing games while drunk? It seems really bizarre to me. Even stranger is how common a practice this seems.

The answer lies in the question my friend.

#13 Posted by JackSukeru (5964 posts) -

I have never been drunk, but I have played games while dead tired a couple of times. Like frikkin' 14 hours of Terraria when I'd already been up for quite a few hours.

#14 Posted by AngelN7 (2973 posts) -

I really find hard to believe people saying they're drunk and having the hability to post a forum thread let alone articulate anything about it ... define "drunk"

#15 Edited by believer258 (12186 posts) -

Does it mean I can't comment if I don't drink?

...well, too bad, here's my comment.

If I were to get intoxicated, however, I would probably play some Call of Duty or some Halo or some Team Fortress 2. I would probably leave the mic muted and be a lonely drinker.

#16 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@Soapy86 said:

Don't knock it till you try it.

#17 Posted by SockemJetpack (412 posts) -

Roommate and I got polluted one night and ended up playing Duck Hunt followed by a rousing game of M.U.L.E. I'm always the purple Packer. When the terrible digitized voice said "Welcome Purple Packer" it struck a real chord and much hilarity ensued.

#18 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@Jorgasm said:

Yes

#19 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

I don't drink.

#20 Posted by RetroVirus (1491 posts) -

Dude I love me some Pokemon. What's your team at the moment?

#21 Posted by pyromagnestir (4339 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@Jorgasm said:

#22 Posted by Castro (951 posts) -

Pretty much the only time I ever post on here is when I'm drunk. Also, World of Warcraft is most entertaining when inebriated. Warioware is good too.

#23 Posted by DreadMorrison (68 posts) -

I'm slightly intoxicated right now and have been playing Torchlight, the click-click-clicking gets a lot more fun with alcohol

#24 Posted by JordanaRama (226 posts) -
@RetroVirus

Gyrados, ivysaur, farfetch'd, pikachu, nidoran and mankey. I just beat the third gym and am currently laying waste to the diglet cave.

They're not even ready.
#25 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

Attempted to play Starcraft 2 one night after drinking. Did not go well. Civilization 5 is oddly entertaining while drunk, though.

#26 Posted by iAmJohn (6134 posts) -

@Jorgasm said:

@RetroVirus Gyrados, ivysaur, farfetch'd, pikachu, nidoran and mankey. I just beat the third gym and am currently laying waste to the diglet cave. They're not even ready.

Man, aside from your serious mistake of not choosing Charmander, this is almost exactly the kind of party I'd have (especially with Pikachu, Gyardos and Mankey like a fucking boss).

Dude, this thread is really making me want to pour myself a glass of bourbon. Think I'm gonna go do that.

#27 Edited by psylah (2185 posts) -

@pyromagnestir said:

@Cloudenvy said:

@Jorgasm said:

#28 Posted by RainDog505 (102 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

I don't drink.

Cool indirect condescending comment, bro.

#29 Edited by Maginnovision (487 posts) -

@SockemJetpack said:

Roommate and I got polluted one night and ended up playing Duck Hunt followed by a rousing game of M.U.L.E. I'm always the purple Packer. When the terrible digitized voice said "Welcome Purple Packer" it struck a real chord and much hilarity ensued.

Digitized voice? I don't remember my version of mule ever saying anything. Just beeping and moaning really. aside from the song anyway.

@MikeGosot: Why did you even comment in this thread? Go listen to some christian rock. I'd recommend my uncles band if I could remember their name.

#30 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Maginnovision said:

@SockemJetpack said:

Digitized voice? I don't remember my version of mule ever saying anything. Just beeping and moaning really. aside from the song anyway.

@MikeGosot: Why did you even comment in this thread? Go listen to some christian rock. I'd recommend my uncles band if I could remember their name.

Wait, why the fuck are you getting angry just because some people decided not to drink? 
Is it like against your religion or something?
#31 Posted by Zleunamme (704 posts) -

Wheen I drank I ahh huh hu hum wayyy wooo ...zzzz ...ZZZZz...zzzzz whut you be talking uh mummm......

#32 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4284 posts) -

I play the internet drunk

#33 Edited by Maginnovision (487 posts) -

@ZeForgotten: Who said I'm angry? I think it's dumb to come in a thread to say you don't drink, when it's a thread about games(by someone who is drinking).

It's essentially the same thing as being a killjoy. He'll also probably have more fun listening to christian rock than going into threads saying he doesn't drink and posting a picture of a fat hand.

#34 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Maginnovision: Kinda sad if "I don't drink" and a image of some dudes wrist with a tattoo on it can be a "killjoy" for some people. 
Besides if people were really drunk then they would get over it fast, you know? :P 
 "Look at that, haaarh you shink your shooo funeh! 'goes back to playing terrible games' "  
#35 Edited by Maginnovision (487 posts) -

@ZeForgotten: It is a post in complete opposition to the spirit of the thread, that's quite the killjoy thing to do. Like going into a thread about your kids birthday party, and letting everyone know your family died while that party was going on. With pictures. I don't know about forgetting about it though, If they get drunk enough they won't even remember playing games, lol.

#36 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Maginnovision: If there are pictures I hope that the familys death was a terrible and gore-filled accident in a car. Otherwise it would just be images of their feet and name-tags. 
Well, now I know why people play terrible games when they're drunk, they don't want to remember it! makes sense :P
#37 Posted by Maginnovision (487 posts) -

@ZeForgotten: Yea, just need alcohol that pinpoints memories of bad games. Plenty of games I really would not mind forgetting I ever played. Especially the ones I go back to "remembering" they were fun and finding out I actually had terrible tastes. Then I'd need alcohol to make me forget about the money I just spent buying that terrible game again too.

#38 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

I don't play games when I'm drunk, I listen to music because it's always 10x more awesome.

#39 Posted by CookieMonster (2448 posts) -

@Jorgasm: Mankey is the fucking boss.

#40 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

I don't drink.

That really doesn't even try to hide its Nazi symbolism.

DARE to be fascist.

#41 Posted by Sweep (8976 posts) -

Super Meat Boy is pretty great when drunk. We tried playing "Every time you die you take a shot" which lasted about 45 seconds and then we had to call an ambulence.

I tend to get wrecked while playing Dota these days because, you know, reasons.

I mean... uh.... I don't drink?

#42 Posted by Flawed_System (384 posts) -

I don't drink.

#43 Posted by SockemJetpack (412 posts) -
@Maginnovision The NES version had a crazy voice. It would say your colour and your race every time it was your turn in addition to welcoming you in the beginning. It probably said more than that but I can't remember. If your version didn't have voice maybe you were playing on the Atari? I know it came out on a bunch of platforms.
#44 Edited by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@SeriouslyNow said:

@MikeGosot said:

I don't drink.

That really doesn't even try to hide its Nazi symbolism.

DARE to be fascist.

ILL ONLY B FASCIST IF THATZ WAT THE COOL KIDS ARE DOING BRAH
@Maginnovision said:

@ZeForgotten: Who said I'm angry? I think it's dumb to come in a thread to say you don't drink, when it's a thread about games(by someone who is drinking).

It's essentially the same thing as being a killjoy. He'll also probably have more fun listening to christian rock than going into threads saying he doesn't drink and posting a picture of a fat hand.

Relax, dude. I'm not the only one who doesn't drink in this thread. Oh, and the hand picture? Was more of a joke than a "YO JOIN THIS MOVEMENT ITZ COOL BRO" thing. I didn't mean to be "the killjoy of the whole thread, omg". Besides, christian rock sucks.
#45 Posted by Fattony12000 (7564 posts) -

If you can turn on and log into your computer.

You ain't drunk enough.

#46 Posted by NMC2008 (1237 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

I don't drink.

Same here, never have, never will.

#47 Posted by McGhee (6075 posts) -

Man, I remember a year ago when drunk threads were so popular. I was an offender myself.

#48 Posted by hidys (1029 posts) -

I'm too pissed to play vidya games...

#49 Posted by Maginnovision (487 posts) -

@MikeGosot: I don't know, I thought my uncles band was pretty good. They toured all over the world.

#50 Posted by AndrewB (7689 posts) -

That moment when I realize I don't remember declaring war on Ghandi...