#1 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2056 posts) -

What would giant bomb recommend, so I can keep cold things cold and hot things hot?

#2 Posted by Enigma777 (6076 posts) -
#3 Posted by RE_Player1 (7563 posts) -
#4 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

If I'm ever in the market for a thermos, I would only consider Zojirushi at this point. I feel like they owe Giant Bomb money.

#5 Posted by Chaser324 (6647 posts) -
@Enigma777 said:
" This is the one I have. Highly recommended. "
Same one that I purchased. I've gotta say that it works really well.
Moderator
#6 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@Enigma777: Is it the kind you can drink directly from or the kind that requires a separate mug?
#7 Posted by Slaker117 (4843 posts) -
@Enigma777 said:
" This is the one I have. Highly recommended. "
Still love seeing all the video games tied to that page.
#8 Posted by phish09 (1110 posts) -

I've got one for me and one for my lady friend on order...however it's not coming until May 31-June 14, which is good because since I ordered it I had to cancel my credit card due to a certain company not keeping my shit secure...so hopefully that means I'll have time to change the payment info before it's shipped. 

#9 Posted by PerryVandell (2104 posts) -

I believe this is the part where Jeff throws his hands up in frustration and Ryan cackles maniacally. 

#10 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2056 posts) -
@Azteck said:
" @Enigma777: Is it the kind you can drink directly from or the kind that requires a separate mug? "
I would also like to know this.
#11 Posted by Enigma777 (6076 posts) -
@InfiniteGeass said:
" @Azteck said:
" @Enigma777: Is it the kind you can drink directly from or the kind that requires a separate mug? "
I would also like to know this. "
It's the one you drink directly from it. There's another one that you need a mug (or can use the cap) but it's $10 more. 
#12 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

I also have that mug! They only have them in black and light blue right?

#13 Posted by Elbon (368 posts) -

Any one else spot this

#14 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@Enigma777 said:
" @InfiniteGeass said:
" @Azteck said:
" @Enigma777: Is it the kind you can drink directly from or the kind that requires a separate mug? "
I would also like to know this. "
It's the one you drink directly from it. There's another one that you need a mug (or can use the cap) but it's $10 more.  "
Oh sweet. That's exactly what I've been looking for.