#1 Posted by kishinfoulux (2253 posts) -

Not sure why this suddenly popped in my head. I only remember one particular part. I believe it was a WRPG (could be wrong). It wasn't first person. There was this town and there was some kind of issue...I wanna say a disease/infection and it was only affecting non-humans or something. I remember investigating and finding bloodstains near a house. I feel like it was from either this gen or last gen, but probably not any earlier. Pretty sure I played it on console, I'm guessing the 360. I feel like it's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember. Anyone have even the slightest idea what I'm talking about?

#2 Edited by AnimalFather (800 posts) -

Condemned?

i remember investigating bloodstains part.

#3 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

I'm probably way off here, but maybe the Kingdoms of Amalur demo?

#4 Posted by Jeust (10473 posts) -

Mass Effect 2

#5 Posted by XanderCrews (106 posts) -

Viva Pinata?

#6 Posted by believer258 (11629 posts) -

@Jeust said:

Mass Effect 2
#7 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3500 posts) -

Any other details? Maybe what style the house/town was, or an environment theme?

#8 Posted by drsalvador (108 posts) -

It's probably not this but Oblivion maybe? Any more specific details you can remember? Like what sort of universe what is set in, E.g. Sci-fi.

#9 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3500 posts) -

Could be Dragon Age: Origins. I think there was a sickness affecting only the elven district in one of the large towns. Plenty of bloodstains too...

#10 Posted by Landon (4130 posts) -

Sounds like Mass Effect 2. The part where you meet Mordin and have to go into the ghettos and everyone thought the humans released the disease because they were the only ones not affected by it.

#11 Edited by kishinfoulux (2253 posts) -

@Origina1Penguin said:

Could be Dragon Age: Origins. I think there was a sickness affecting only the elven district in one of the large towns. Plenty of bloodstains too...

This is the closest guess in my mind. It's the one I've been thinking about all day. It sound soooo right but I don't know. Do you know the name of that town or Elven district?

Also definitely not Mass Effect 2. Wasn't a sci-fi game. Plus I'd remember since I love the game so much.

#12 Edited by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Uncharted 2 has you walking around investigating blood.

Lines up to be uncharted

• Blood stains, check.
  • House, check.
  • Not first person, check.
  • Maybe last gen, well UC2 is certainly last gen to uncharted 3.
  • Town with some kind of issues, big check.

There you have it, it literally cannot be anything else.

#13 Posted by kishinfoulux (2253 posts) -

I just checked video on youtube. It's the Elven Alienage from Dragon Age: Origins. I feel soooooo much better now. Thanks to Penguin for that.