inFamous VS Prototype has been settled Yahtzee style.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By flaminghobo

During Yahtzee's review of Prototype, he was unable to decide on which was the better game when comparing Prototype to inFamous. In the end, he decided to "Award victory to whichever games developer sends me the best picture of the other games main character wearing a woman's bra." Believe it or not Sucker Punch and Radical have done, just that!

Prototype

No Caption Provided
Yahtzee's official statement:
"Oh yeah, that. I'm tempted to declare it a draw again and run another tie-breaker based around, say, which team sends me the most money. But I hate to shilly-shally and I'd really like to get on with my life and attempt to forget about Cole McGrath's hairy midsection.

It's a close call, but I'm going to declare Sucker Punch the winner by one lovingly-rendered pair of breasts. Also their unicorn is a much prouder, mightier steed, and Alex's expression is delightfully coquettish. Therefore InFamous must be the better game. Buy InFamous. Prototype's still good, though. Buy it as well.

Thanks to Radical Entertainment and Sucker Punch Productions for being such good sports. You sick, sick fucks."

inFamous
No Caption Provided

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Luke

Holy shit!  LOL x 999,999,999

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By dsplayer1010

This is so great. I never would have expected the developers to take this challenge.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jakob187

I was wondering what exactly those pictures were all about.  Now I understand.  I think it's cooler that Sucker Punch and Radical were both willing to get behind that whole thing and send the pictures in.  THAT makes it more than just LULZ-worthy.  That makes it truly epic!

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I love that game devs get involved in this sort of thing. Like when Cooking Mama did a press release about that rip off science papa game (or whatever it was called). It's fantastic.

AngryKraut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By AngryKraut

LMAO, awesome! I love Yahtzee!

Satune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Satune

Lol I just watched that review yesterday. I didn't think they would ever send him a picture, this is great!

Lazyaza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 43

#8  Edited By Lazyaza

Haha wow never thought they'd actually do it. Thats pretty damn funny. :D