Injustice - 15 Minutes of Gameplay EVO 2012 Injustice - 15 Minutes of Gameplay EVO 2012

popmasterruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By popmasterruler
Metric_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Metric_Outlaw

Great Post Great Post

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Lukeweizer

The game looks pretty dynamic. Pretty excited to see more of it. The game looks pretty dynamic. Pretty excited to see more of it.

williamhenry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By williamhenry

Game looks fantastic. I love the environment interaction as well as the multiple environments in each stage. Super excited for this game now.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Wow love how the batcave shakes and falls apart as the fight happens. It'll be interesting to see how the environment interactions and hazards feel in a real match, but the idea seems cool.

I hope all the cutscenes in the action don't get old. Kind of did in MK vs DC those these look much cooler.

Grundy and Batman both look really bad ass move set wise too.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By crusader8463

You seem to have forgot to type on your keyboard before you hit submit. If you don't want this locked as youpooed spam I would add some of those funny symbols below that video. Or above if you are feeling saucy.

Rotnac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Rotnac

This looks great so far. Batman and Grundy's specials need to be crazier like the Flash or Superman's. Still funny seeing Solomon Grundy giving Batman a tombstone. The idea of a WWE fighting game by NetherRealm would be great.. maybe.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@Rotnac said:

This looks great so far. Batman and Grundy's specials need to be crazier like the Flash or Superman's. Still funny seeing Solomon Grundy giving Batman a tombstone. The idea of a WWE fighting game by NetherRealm would be great.. maybe.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing about the specials... it almost seemed like those should have been lower level moves but there was no indication that they were.

Suspension of disbelief and all but getting drop kicked vs the around the world punch or orbit slam seem silly.

It might make sense to me to have some characters have real SUPER specials that do tons of damage but take time to build up and some other smaller method for guys like Batman and Grundy.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By Sooperspy

Saw this on IGN and I'm really interested in this now. Looks like its a lot of fun.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Wow, I was totally uninterested in this game (apart from the potentially awesome story mode) because I really dislike MK's combat system, but this looks more dynamic to me. Much more interested in the game now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d557b323a6f7
deactivated-5d557b323a6f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not sure how I feel about the grenades and missile button but the rest of the dynamic enviro stuff looks pretty radd.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By psylah

When I saw them picking up stuff off the ground as weapons I was like "What is this, MK4?! Fuck this place!"

And then I spread my wings and was out.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By sweep  Moderator

As is explained in the FAQ (sigh, does anyone actually read that thing?) we make exceptions to the youtube spam rule for new trailers, and gameplay footage of upcoming games, on condition that they haven't already been officially been uploaded to the site by a member of staff. So this gets a pass.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@Sweep said:

As is explained in the FAQ (sigh, does anyone actually read that thing?) we make exceptions to the youtube spam rule for new trailers, and gameplay footage of upcoming games, on condition that they haven't already been officially been uploaded to the site by a member of staff. So this gets a pass.

Exactly. 

Also, how many minutes of gameplay is this, what game is it from and at which show was it shown? You forgot to mention.
Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By Gabriel

I'm pretty sure specials will change in context to location, can't have Flash circling the earth for a knockout punch if the fight is taking place on Apokolips.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By CL60

@Sweep said:

I really don't understand how people don't understand this yet. It's posted all the time, not to mention, it seems the people preaching the youtube spam rule all the time haven't even read it.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#17  Edited By Hailinel
@Sweep

No one reads the FAQ, and there are parts of it that are out of date, anyway.
GalacticPunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By GalacticPunt

I really liked Batman's moves, he's some kind of Reverse-Scorpion the way that he grapple-hooks to his opponent. But his super move was so weak compared to everyone else's. Get back to the drawing board, NetherRealm, and make a proper "prep time" super.

Still hoping Hawkman and a Midway City stage will be in the final game. Tear up Midway and go "Fuck this place!"

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, I'm sure all the characters in this game are going to be great, but...I'm not fucking playing any of them besides BATMAN, MOTHERFUCKERS.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By jakob187

What I find interesting is that so many people yesterday were talking about how all the randomness will cause this game to be non-competitive, yet I keep thinking that it just makes it MORE competitive.

Nonetheless, I think it looks cool...aside from, ya know...Superman throwing rocks.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By sethysquare

Im really hoping we get to see Aquaman.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By korwin

My biggest problem with this game is that Batman's suit is very Joel Schumacher Batman, I keep expecting to see Bat nipples.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By Ares42

@Sweep said:

No, noone reads it :P

Anyways, on topic, the game looks cool and I like how they're trying to make arenas matter. However I can't really imagine the FGC will embrace it by making tournaments follow specific arenas etc (like other level based games). All I really hope is that they manage to surpass the singleplayer experience MK had, although with this cast of characters it seems like it's gonna be a stretch.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ShadowConqueror

I'm B4tm4n! I'm B4tm4n!

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I agree that Grundy and Bat's specials look a bit meh compared to Super/Flash.

I did like their fighting styles though, pretty iconic and I'm playing Flash just for the crazy wubwub sound he makes when he charges.