#1 Edited by therealnelsk (321 posts) -

"What if it's just one duck, but a fucking insane duck. It's just a hyper-photorealistic duck that's also out of it's mind and attacking people at the park. I hope the PS4 can render one photorealistic duck."

Can you guys come up with a more profound PS4 summary, in the spirit of Ran Davis?

-- Owning my typo, feel like Ran would do the same.

#2 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3511 posts) -

I don't know why but I can't stop thinking "Ayn Rand".

#3 Posted by envane (1164 posts) -

rand davis for president! noo fuck that

#4 Posted by Dalai (7058 posts) -

FUCK RAN DAVIS!

#5 Posted by Nightriff (5261 posts) -

RAN! DAVIS! RAN!

#6 Edited by therealnelsk (321 posts) -

Ran Davis for libertarian gubernatorial senate congress!

I think it's time for the photoshops..

#7 Edited by Miketakon (514 posts) -

RAN FUCK A DUCK DAVIS

#8 Posted by Pr1mus (3959 posts) -

Ran Davis is the real deal, not like that phony Bryan Davis.

#9 Edited by StarvingGamer (8476 posts) -

As an expert in custom software development and technology for modern business needs, I don't think any of us can say it better than Ran Davis.

Ran "The Man" Davis
#10 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@starvinggamer: Is Ran The Man a rare spin-off of the Van Wilder movies that I've never heard about?!

#11 Posted by TheHT (11690 posts) -

It doesn't just cipher energy from your washer, it also fucks your wife and fathers your children. Shoulda bought an Xbox.

--Ran Davies

#12 Posted by Winternet (8036 posts) -

I googled Ran Davis, but my safe search was turned off. Don't . . Don't ever do that.

#13 Posted by rapsney (29 posts) -

" PS4 allows you yo make the best toast man has ever seen since the invention of the toaster by Franklin Roosevelt in 1806. Not a burnt slice in the loaf from my testing. The best feature being that as soon as your toast is sufficiently heated, you can hit the share button and BOOM, share your toast with your friends list instantly."

--Ran Davis

#14 Posted by ripelivejam (4632 posts) -

Ran "Runny" Davis :\