Posted by Babylonian (837 posts) -

The third episode of Internal Affairs happened, and it's my favorite episode yet.

iTunes link / Download (MP3)

What uuuuuup! Matt Kessler's back, Steve II has departed and our third episode is upon us! Jump in and enjoy this episode LOADED TO THE GILLS with information on Quick Looks, Harry Potter spoilers, Nintendownload trailers and other stuff! It's a 27-minute party, and you guys are invited.

It's also come to my attention that, despite our iTunes presence being totally jacked, we already have over 100 subscribers! You guys are the sweetest. This week is gonna be the week I move everything over to an RSS feed that isn't just a Giant Bomb blog, and that should fix 1000% of our display issues. Thanks for your patience, and I hope you guys dig the new episode!

#1 Posted by Babylonian (837 posts) -

The third episode of Internal Affairs happened, and it's my favorite episode yet.

iTunes link / Download (MP3)

What uuuuuup! Matt Kessler's back, Steve II has departed and our third episode is upon us! Jump in and enjoy this episode LOADED TO THE GILLS with information on Quick Looks, Harry Potter spoilers, Nintendownload trailers and other stuff! It's a 27-minute party, and you guys are invited.

It's also come to my attention that, despite our iTunes presence being totally jacked, we already have over 100 subscribers! You guys are the sweetest. This week is gonna be the week I move everything over to an RSS feed that isn't just a Giant Bomb blog, and that should fix 1000% of our display issues. Thanks for your patience, and I hope you guys dig the new episode!

#2 Posted by LiquidSwords (2738 posts) -

Commence the butthurt!

#3 Posted by EuanDewar (4796 posts) -
#4 Posted by artofwar420 (6264 posts) -

Yay! Go interns go!

#5 Posted by GlenTennis (3144 posts) -
#6 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

Put this on the community thingy, I had to go searching for this!

#7 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

I saw porn in the thread title, have no idea how...it must be due to my sleep deprivation. 

#8 Edited by RTSlord (1200 posts) -

goddamn i love this podcast 
 
EDIT: FUCK YEAH! MY EMAIL WAS ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is my favorite podcast now!

#9 Edited by PKHilson (205 posts) -
@TheDudeOfGaming said:

I saw porn in the thread title, have no idea how...it must be due to my sleep deprivation. 

Can you see some in my display pic? Good! Take a look and write something on my wall and follow me too! Is she wearing pants?? Only one way to find out!
#10 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

You intern folks, please read.

Yeah, knowing that you are going to outline a spreadsheet to catalog video equipment sounds EXCITING. But beyond your intern duty, maybe some opinions on matters of games/tv/movies/comics/tech/anime?

#11 Posted by Babylonian (837 posts) -

@Dany said:

You intern folks, please read.

Yeah, knowing that you are going to outline a spreadsheet to catalog video equipment sounds EXCITING. But beyond your intern duty, maybe some opinions on matters of games/tv/movies/comics/tech/anime?

This'll happen. Obviously, the four of us are enthusiasts regarding all sorts of nerd shit - it just hasn't come up yet! These dudes have some interesting, often controversial opinions about the stuff Whiskey covers, and we'll absolutely be discussing more of that in the future. It's something I'll definitely push for in the next episode (which will be sooner than you might think). Thanks for your comment!

#12 Posted by YoThatLimp (1883 posts) -

@Dany said:

You intern folks, please read.

Yeah, knowing that you are going to outline a spreadsheet to catalog video equipment sounds EXCITING. But beyond your intern duty, maybe some opinions on matters of games/tv/movies/comics/tech/anime?

Dude, no way the whole thing this podcast has going for it is the intern stuff, it is interesting. Who won stuff form the scrub league? Only those who chose Jeff to win, or is a place bet good enough? :P

#13 Posted by adz117 (136 posts) -

God I love Kessler so damn much!

#14 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

Hope that RSS feed happens soon. I wanna subscribe on Zune.

#15 Edited by Babylonian (837 posts) -

@Dylabaloo said:

Put this on the community thingy, I had to go searching for this!

Done!

@Metalideth said:

@Dany said:

You intern folks, please read.

Yeah, knowing that you are going to outline a spreadsheet to catalog video equipment sounds EXCITING. But beyond your intern duty, maybe some opinions on matters of games/tv/movies/comics/tech/anime?

Dude, no way the whole thing this podcast has going for it is the intern stuff, it is interesting. Who won stuff form the scrub league? Only those who chose Jeff to win, or is a place bet good enough? :P

Don't worry, the behind-the-scenes intern-y stuff isn't going anywhere! It's just sometimes tough to fill a half hour with the intern stuff we've been doing in the office. That said, if / when we move toward talking about games/tv/movies/comics/tech/anime, we'll definitely be coming at it from the perspective of Whiskey interns.

@BananaKid said:

Hope that RSS feed happens soon. I wanna subscribe on Zune.

I think this is exactly what you're looking for: http://feeds.feedburner.com/internalaffairs

#16 Posted by TurboMan (7428 posts) -

You guys made another podcast!

All Right!

#17 Posted by desolation15 (113 posts) -

Sweet! Didn't know there is an intern cast. I'll que it for commute listening.

#18 Posted by GlenTennis (3144 posts) -

We need more emails!

interns@whiskeymedia.com

#19 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

@Dany said:

You intern folks, please read.

Yeah, knowing that you are going to outline a spreadsheet to catalog video equipment sounds EXCITING. But beyond your intern duty, maybe some opinions on matters of games/tv/movies/comics/tech/anime?

I agree with this man, make it like that pass the whiskey podcast; where they talk about there favourite stuff from all the different mediums.

#20 Posted by mrfluke (5103 posts) -

@Dylabaloo said:

@Dany said:

You intern folks, please read.

Yeah, knowing that you are going to outline a spreadsheet to catalog video equipment sounds EXCITING. But beyond your intern duty, maybe some opinions on matters of games/tv/movies/comics/tech/anime?

I agree with this man, make it like that pass the whiskey podcast; where they talk about there favourite stuff from all the different mediums.

#21 Posted by ZombiePie (5597 posts) -

@GlenTennis: I sent you an e-mail.

Moderator
#22 Edited by Majkiboy (957 posts) -

I like this
looool: are you guys high on the drugs??

#23 Posted by ManiacMaysin (366 posts) -

Good podcast!

#24 Posted by GlenTennis (3144 posts) -

@ZombiePie: Thanks.

@mrfluke said:

@Dylabaloo said:

@Dany said:

You intern folks, please read.

Yeah, knowing that you are going to outline a spreadsheet to catalog video equipment sounds EXCITING. But beyond your intern duty, maybe some opinions on matters of games/tv/movies/comics/tech/anime?

I agree with this man, make it like that pass the whiskey podcast; where they talk about there favourite stuff from all the different mediums.

I think Pass the Whiskey does a fine job with their podcast, we don't want to infringe on what they are doing. We want to provide a sort of behind-the-scenes look, and while I'm not saying we aren't going to ever talk about those things, you have to keep in mind our podcast is only about a half hour long, which is sometimes even shorter than when the dudes on the Bombcast talk about what they've been playing, and that's only one medium.

#25 Posted by Sander (411 posts) -
@GlenTennis said:

@ZombiePie: Thanks.

@mrfluke said:

@Dylabaloo said:

@Dany said:

You intern folks, please read.

Yeah, knowing that you are going to outline a spreadsheet to catalog video equipment sounds EXCITING. But beyond your intern duty, maybe some opinions on matters of games/tv/movies/comics/tech/anime?

I agree with this man, make it like that pass the whiskey podcast; where they talk about there favourite stuff from all the different mediums.

I think Pass the Whiskey does a fine job with their podcast, we don't want to infringe on what they are doing. We want to provide a sort of behind-the-scenes look, and while I'm not saying we aren't going to ever talk about those things, you have to keep in mind our podcast is only about a half hour long, which is sometimes even shorter than when the dudes on the Bombcast talk about what they've been playing, and that's only one medium.

No. Infringe the fuck out of it.
#26 Posted by artofwar420 (6264 posts) -

Can't wait for the fourth!

#27 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

Wow, how did I not see this until episode 3?

Between Pass the Whiskey, Binary Trio, and this, I'm having podcasts made by community members overload!

#28 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

@GlenTennis said:

@ZombiePie: Thanks.

@mrfluke said:

@Dylabaloo said:

@Dany said:

You intern folks, please read.

Yeah, knowing that you are going to outline a spreadsheet to catalog video equipment sounds EXCITING. But beyond your intern duty, maybe some opinions on matters of games/tv/movies/comics/tech/anime?

I agree with this man, make it like that pass the whiskey podcast; where they talk about there favourite stuff from all the different mediums.

I think Pass the Whiskey does a fine job with their podcast, we don't want to infringe on what they are doing. We want to provide a sort of behind-the-scenes look, and while I'm not saying we aren't going to ever talk about those things, you have to keep in mind our podcast is only about a half hour long, which is sometimes even shorter than when the dudes on the Bombcast talk about what they've been playing, and that's only one medium.

I wasn't aware you were on a strict time limit, I just thought you had ran out of things to say.