Interview and Impressions sections could really use some love

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Kazona

First of, I'm not really sure where this goes since it's website related, but it's not a bug report. Either way, if this isn't the right forum, then move as you see fit, oh mighty moderators.

But yea, I was just doing my thing today, cruising the website, posting a comment here and there, when I figured I'd finally check out all of those little sections on the main page. Figured that, perhaps, I might find more things to read about if I actually checked out more than just the Featured section on the homepage. But to my dismay, both 'Interview' and 'Impressions' were little more than barren wastelands with perhaps an ocassional dustbal blowing by. And it saddens me, no, it pains my so sensetive heart, to see these two... outcasts. Don't they deserve some loving? Some kind of sign that they weren't entirely forgotten and thrown to the wayside like so many of my unopened games? Poor, poor sections, my heart weeps for your lack of updated content.

So on a more serious note, maybe it'd be an idea for the crew to add video interviews to the 'Interview' tab of the website as well? You know, fill that baby out a little, because as it stands you can literally count the number of interviews on one hand there, which is kind of a shame. I don't really know what to do about 'Impressions,' though, it does kind of sound like they're previews to me, so maybe those two things should be merged?

I dunno, I'm just throwing some ideas out there.