Is 1 vs 100 coming to European Xbox 360's?

Avatar image for machofantastico
MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MachoFantastico

I was wondering because I haven't heard much of it for Europeans. Anyone know if we will be getting a version or is just another feature for North America and Canadians to enjoy?

If not, then hopefully Microsoft will see about lowering the subscription price of Xbox Live in  Europe because it seems a little unfair in my own personal opinion.

Thanks.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By get2sammyb

I can't find anything anywhere that states it is coming to Europe. But that's certainly not cause to think it won't.

I think where ad revenue is involved....

Avatar image for machofantastico
MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#3  Edited By MachoFantastico

True, Microsoft love making money and it could make good financial sense.

But honestly, I have a feeling this is another feature we won't actually see. Microsoft are just that type of company, what really bugs me is that we get new features from Sony and that's a free service afterall. So surely they could talk about lowering the subcription price a little more for fairness.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By crunchUK

oh teh noes i just thought of that :( Better pack my bags and catch the next plane out

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By mracoon

I doubt it because that game show doesn't exist here, at least I'd never heard of it until now and I live in the UK.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
mracoon said:
"I doubt it because that game show doesn't exist here, at least I'd never heard of it until now and I live in the UK."
There is totally a UK version of 1 Vs. 100. It's one of the crappy National Lottery game shows.

We actually had 1 Vs. 100 before the US. And it's actually European in origin. I think it's from Holland, but I'm not sure.
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By get2sammyb
MattyFTM said:
"mracoon said:
"I doubt it because that game show doesn't exist here, at least I'd never heard of it until now and I live in the UK."
There is totally a UK version of 1 Vs. 100. It's one of the crappy National Lottery game shows.We actually had 1 Vs. 100 before the US. And it's actually European in origin. I think it's from Holland, but I'm not sure."
Yeah it is from Holland.

Europe, has of age old tradition, always got the shaft though. I guess we should be used to it by now.

I still think that where Microsoft can earn a buck, they'll be all over it.
Dovey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By Dovey

Still waiting on a movie service over in Australia.  So if 1 vs 100 is going along the same lines, I'm pretty i might be playing something like Fallout 5 at that time.