Is anyone else waiting for a new Jack and Daxter game?

bulletbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bulletbeast

I found the Jack n Daxter series to be some of the best games ever made for PS2, They also always kept up to speed the the rival Ratchet and Clank games. Seeing as how Ratchet and Clank released Tools of destruction for the PS3 last year i was eagerly waiting for a new Jack game but there isnt any sign of one. They were one of the biggest series of games for ps2 and i find it very strange that they would just stop when a whole new generation of consoles has been created.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Karmum

I'd like a new Jack and Daxter game, but I found the statement "rivaling Ratchet and Clank" kind of funny, since both Insomniac and Naughty Dog had a pretty close relationship. Considering since Sony owns Naughty Dog, and Insomniac has only created Playstation games. But whatever, I'm really hoping for a new Jax and Daxter game. Hopefully getting its roots from the original game, rather than the second and third one.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kush

It's one of the games I want more than anything else...I really wish Naughty Dog would make J&D4 instead of Uncharted 2.