#1 Posted by BackpackKat (462 posts) -

Hey I have been on the site since day one, but one question has always bothered me. Were the end of the video's supposed to say "Dude, It's Over" and someone messed up, or was Duder intended all along. If it was an accident, it will go down in history as one of the greatest accidents ever!

#2 Posted by Landon (4130 posts) -

I have never questioned this. I would like to know as well.

#3 Posted by ShaunassNZ (2128 posts) -
@JohnAsscream said:
" Hey I have been on the site since day one, but one question has always bothered me. Were the end of the video's supposed to say "Dude, It's Over" and someone messed up, or was Duder intended all along. If it was an accident, it will go down in history as one of the greatest accidents ever! "
No, because Duder is like the what everyone calls eachover here, if you haven't noticed LOL.
#4 Posted by BackpackKat (462 posts) -
@ShaunassNZ: I know, I call users here Duder all the time.What I mean is before the site launched was that there plan to have it say Duder or did someone accidentally hit R without realizing it .
#5 Posted by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -

A word like duder's been featured in movies like The Big Lebowski, which has been around since 1998, so it's at least THAT old. 

#6 Posted by Wunder_ (1167 posts) -

It's intentional.

#7 Posted by buzz_clik (6904 posts) -
@XII_Sniper said:
" A word like duder's been featured in movies like The Big Lebowski, which has been around since 1998, so it's at least THAT old.  "
It's also used by Bill and/or Ted in their second movie outing.

Also, check it.
#8 Posted by Red12b (9074 posts) -

Something about somebody saying er at the end of everything, Duder, then the video, Duder it's over, i dunno...

#9 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

With Giant Bomb's sense of humour I think it's much more likely the duder was intentional.