#1 Posted by chrismafuchris (1088 posts) -

...my mind immediately jumps to the esteemed jazz saxophonist John Coltrane? It's gotten to be very disorienting, to the point where I actually thought the legend was in Gears of War, despite being, you know, deceased. Can any of you relate to this situation? Or am I the only one who feels this way?

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13137 posts) -

The amount of "am I the only one..." on these forums lately is making me want to take a break from this site's community... Christ.

#3 Posted by chrismafuchris (1088 posts) -

I agree, TooWallrus. Someone should just make a catch-all "am I the only one" thread and consolidate all these burning questions.

#4 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@TooWalrus said:

The amount of "am I the only one..." on these forums lately is making me want to take a break from this site's community... Christ.

Why? you know that these people are unique little snowflakes, they're the only person in the world who thinks like them. They just wanna make sure that there are nobody else out there like them, that would make these people sad! 
#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (36025 posts) -

Does anybody want to tell him that he spelled Cole wrong?

#6 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Video_Game_King: No, the idea of ramming a coal train into the enemy in the Gears games is a lovely one. Don't ruin it :(
#7 Posted by chrismafuchris (1088 posts) -
@ZeForgotten I think it would be even more wonderful if it was a coal train with John Coltrane in the front, conducting it.
#8 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4598 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

It's a figure of speech. Stop riding the Hate Dick and grow the fuck up.

#9 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

@KingWilly said:

@TooWalrus said:

Am I the only one who didn't know the Hate Dick existed?

#10 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@chrismafuchris: YES! best idea ever
#11 Posted by NekuCTR (1663 posts) -

@TooWalrus: Now's definitely the time. Try to get out of the way of this GOTY boondoggle, rigmarole, slapfest.

#12 Posted by ShadowSkill11 (1783 posts) -

When ever I hear the word train pertaining to a human and not the vehicle I instantly think of a scene from a Japanese hentai with multiple men on... well... you get the idea.

#13 Posted by Heartagram (1181 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

@KingWilly said:

@TooWalrus said:

Am I the only one who didn't know the Hate Dick existed?

No I too didn't know.

#14 Edited by PenguinDust (12450 posts) -

More people should be thinking of John Coltrane in either case. However, I happen to think of Soul Train whenever I hear someone mention Cole Train. There should be more funk in Gears of War games.

#15 Posted by CastroCasper (1300 posts) -

Is it weird that whenever someone says "Cole Train" I immediately think "Runs on whole grain baby, whoo!!"?