#1 Edited by cloudnineboya (791 posts) -

IS OUTLAST THE FIRST GAME...To show a penis i do not think i have seen or heard there been one full frontal in a game. When the two men are standing in the shadows i'm like wait a moment can i see there dicks!!. then as i get closer i realize yes,yes i can see there dongs, big ones they are, I was sorta taken aback, I didn't want to look but my eyes wouldn't stop looking, and the scary part is it looks like they are going to chase me......ahhh help!!!!.

#2 Posted by notdavid (836 posts) -

Nope.

#3 Edited by LackingSaint (1783 posts) -

Penumbra: Black Plague had monsters with little bloody pee-pees too.

#4 Posted by cloudnineboya (791 posts) -

aww look at the little sausage. forgot about that, thanks for reminding me? now my quest for finding more cock in games begins, let the knob wiki begin. And to see how many variations of the word that we can come up with.

#5 Posted by jking47 (1209 posts) -
#6 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

#7 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5375 posts) -

I doubt it. I think one of the GTA expansions for 4 had full frontal Cockery.

#8 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

I demand more female full frontal nudity! The whole video game industry are so sexist towards men!

#9 Posted by Fattony12000 (7270 posts) -

October 13, 1982. Making it the oldest video game depicting a penis so far in this thread.

How old can you go?

Wait...

#10 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Penis avalanche.

#11 Edited by Clonedzero (4199 posts) -

I've actually seen far more penises in games than vaginas.

#12 Edited by awesomeusername (4168 posts) -

@nekroskop said:

I demand more female full frontal nudity! The whole video game industry are so sexist towards men!

Preach it brother!

#14 Posted by MegaLombax (384 posts) -

Didn't Dante's Inferno also feature a demonic dick on the last boss?

#15 Posted by falserelic (5398 posts) -

Didn't Dante's Inferno also feature a demonic dick on the last boss?

I remember the first time I fought Satan I thought that was a weapon, until I realized it was his mushroom tip, Irony at its best.

#16 Posted by CornBREDX (5051 posts) -

Nah. There have been several games with that level of nudity.

#17 Edited by wjb (1653 posts) -

NSFW! Gosh, guyz!

#18 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

I'm pretty sure Amnesia had some nude male corpses.

#19 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

The movie Watchmen was the first video game to show a penis and it was blue too

#20 Posted by cloudnineboya (791 posts) -

@officegamer: do you mean the penis was blue?? or what he did with his penis was blue??. if the former why is his penis blue?, is he alien .

#21 Posted by BeachThunder (11805 posts) -

@fattony12000: Well, Beat 'Em & 'Eat Emcame out around the same time, I can't find any good information on an exact release date though.

Also, I swear we used to have a penis object page.

#22 Edited by Christoffer (1786 posts) -

I can find plenty Flash games featuring reproductive organs.

#23 Posted by AlexW00d (6231 posts) -

Isn't there an entire series of Japanese games with monsters with dicks all over their bodies?

#24 Posted by porousshield (46 posts) -

Not quite the same thing but Papers, Please gives you full frontal male and female nudity when you use the scanner if you have the nudity setting on.

#25 Posted by Caustic_Fox (112 posts) -

I remember in Amnesia: The Dark Descent there was also bit bit of man-stick in there.

#26 Edited by Caustic_Fox (112 posts) -

I remember in Amnesia: The Dark Descent there was also bit bit of man-stick in there.

#27 Posted by Fattony12000 (7270 posts) -

@beachthunder said:

@fattony12000: Well, Beat 'Em & 'Eat Emcame out around the same time, I can't find any good information on an exact release date though.

Also, I swear we used to have a penis object page.

October 13, 1982 according to this. These two hits coming out on the same day? It's like Xbox One and PS4 all over again.

January 1, 1982 according to this. Most certainly wrong.

October, 1982 according to this. Could be right.

Also, I said it was the oldest game so far in the thread, so until you actually post the game you posted further back in time than I did, my point still stands.

The real oldest video game with dicks in it:

Real Life, Real Dicks developed by The Human Race, released about 500,000 years ago, to critical acclaim and garnering massive sales worldwide.

#28 Posted by Karmosin (210 posts) -

Does this one count?