#1 Edited by Leila (4 posts) -

Hello guy(s), I'm just borrow this game from my friend, and play game for plot but i heard this game have really big plot hole. So is it worth my time?

Sorry for the crap english

#2 Posted by Codeacious (960 posts) -

Yes. Radiant Historia is one of the best RPGs available on the DS, and is absolutely worth playing.

#3 Edited by Masterherox (59 posts) -

Well I rather liked it. It dealt with time travel in a way not a ton of games have, namely as a game mechanic and not a plot device.

#4 Edited by Zeik (2359 posts) -

It's arguably one of the best JRPGs released this generation, frankly, so it's well worth the time.

I'm not sure what plothole you're talking about though. It involves time travel, so there probably is a plothole in there somewhere, but I didn't notice it. Or if I did it wasn't a big enough deal for me to remember.

#5 Edited by NegativeCero (2995 posts) -

I haven't played it since I finished it so I don't remember any plot holes, but It is absolutely worth playing. Especially if you can borrow the game because it's one of those games that stays at it's original retail price or higher.

#6 Posted by RedCream (704 posts) -

Radiant Historia is worth your time. Filling up the Historia is immensely engaging and the combat holds up for the duration which is around 30-40 hours.

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

HELL YES IT IS!

#8 Posted by Flappy (2195 posts) -

Yes. Radiant Historia is one of the best RPGs available on the DS, and is absolutely worth playing.

This. I'm also having trouble remembering any plotholes and for a game that deals with a lot of time travel, that's a good thing. It's a great game, yo. Play it and enjoy the ride.

#9 Edited by FancySoapsMan (5816 posts) -

I thought the combat got kind of tiresome during the later parts of the game, and I didn't care much for the story, but it's still a good game.

So you should probably give it a try.

#10 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

I'm sure it must have plot holes, since time travel plays such a big role in the game, but I don't know what you're talking about specifically. It's a great game and you should play it.

#11 Edited by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

Never released in Europe but I nabbed a copy after the reprint earlier this year and loved it. Only a couple bosses actually put up a fight but building combos to net some extra EXP was still fun.

#12 Posted by BeachThunder (11828 posts) -

I started playing it a while back, I think I got about half way (?) Anyway, for the most part I enjoyed it, but I found that it started to get very tedious. If I return back to it, I think I'll continue on with a walkthrough.

#13 Edited by afabs515 (1019 posts) -

I started playing it a while back, I think I got about half way (?) Anyway, for the most part I enjoyed it, but I found that it started to get very tedious. If I return back to it, I think I'll continue on with a walkthrough.

This. It's definitely a good game and the time travel element is very well done. But in my opinion, combat gets really repetitive and I eventually just stopped playing. This thread kinda makes me wanna go back though haha. Definitely worth checking out.