Is there a setting I'm missing or has it just changed?

morkaithewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I haven't noticed that issue pop up on my feed. All the times I see are set to my time zone correctly (EST). Weird. 0.o

Some-human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Some-human

hmm, maybe it's just me. I can live with it for now, and when the launch period is out of the way i'll fill a bug. Don't wanna do it now cus they got bigger fish to fry.

Grimluck343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On the old site the times were always PST for me, was there a setting on the old site that let you change it? This would all be obsolete if I could remember how to change the time to .beat!

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yeah the old site had everything in GMT, but this one has it GMT-8. For me, anyway.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I noticed this as well. I think it displayed the "Coming Soon" times based on your computer/browser time settings. So it listed stuff for me on the (b?)east coast as going up at 9:00, 12:00, and 3:00 instead of 6:00, 9:00, and 12:00.

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mister_V

Yeah im having the same issue. Im in GMT and it shows everything in PST. (The old site worked fine and showed everything in GMT for me)

Some-human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Some-human

@alexw00d: This is exactly my problem. Glad I'm not alone. The old site was GMT (local to me in UK) and accounted for British Summer Time. Now It's GMT-8.

ModernAlkemie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By ModernAlkemie

Dave has fixing the localization of the Upcoming Box on his stickied "What we're working on" thread, so it appears to be a known issue that should be fixed soon.