• 73 results
#1 Posted by ztiworoh (731 posts) -

Topic title says it all. Just curious - didn't see anything on the site about it.

#2 Posted by ScreamingFist (368 posts) -

I am curious as well. Crossing my fingers for some Max Paybe 3 action.

#3 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (834 posts) -

I hope so! Maybe some Max Payne 3 or Ghost Recon Future Soldier?

#4 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I'm really hoping for a Max Payne 3 TNT.

#5 Posted by Clonedzero (4196 posts) -

oh hell yeah, max payne 3.

i gotta say, i'm LOVING that multiplayer. its surprisingly good

#6 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Time for that Minecraft TNT!

#7 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (834 posts) -

@Clonedzero said:

oh hell yeah, max payne 3.

i gotta say, i'm LOVING that multiplayer. its surprisingly good

Level 18 and I still haven't tried out the story. It definitely has its hooks in me.

#8 Posted by BombcastGoldthwait (250 posts) -

I hope there's one tonight, but thinking because there was no mention of it in "I Love Mondays" & guessing because E3 starts a week from Sunday, they might not have it. Hope they do.

#9 Posted by FreakAche (2955 posts) -

Dungeons & Dragons? *crosses fingers*

#10 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5101 posts) -

Max Payne 3 or Ghost Recon would be okay. MP for the brutally deformed corpse producing and GR for the... future.

#11 Posted by Jeff (3670 posts) -

@ztiworoh said:

Topic title says it all. Just curious - didn't see anything on the site about it.

We're working on it. The studio is about to get torn down and shipped to E3, so that space is a no-go. Trying to see if we can cobble something together to do it elsewhere.

Staff
#12 Posted by N7 (3677 posts) -
@Jeff: You guys should say screw it and play a couple of rounds of Cards Against Humanity online with the community. I'd imagine that'd be just as fun and a lot easier for you.
#13 Posted by DarkFury (372 posts) -

@Jeff said:

@ztiworoh said:

We're working on it. The studio is about to get torn down and shipped to E3, so that space is a no-go. Trying to see if we can cobble something together to do it elsewhere.

Sounds good! Do you plan on clearing the GBTNT friends list? (it's currently full).

#14 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@Jeff that sounds like code for "were going to end up playing track mania.". Or... it doesn't
#15 Posted by zudthespud (3284 posts) -

@Jeff: Trackmania 2, just throwing it out there.

#16 Posted by Recall (103 posts) -

Dungeons and dragons!!

#17 Posted by mosespippy (4462 posts) -

@Jeff: Head to Will Smiths and play a board game. It's time for the return of Thursday Night Tested.

#18 Posted by SamStrife (1286 posts) -

I would love to see the guys just point a camera at themselves playing Dungeons and Dragons for 2 hours.

#19 Posted by Nightriff (5361 posts) -

Cards Against Humanity, just do it again, they are fantastic

#20 Posted by notdrew (87 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

yeah i wouldn't mind seeing another CAH TNT or Warlords cash games.

#21 Posted by Nightriff (5361 posts) -

@notdrew said:

@Nightriff said:

yeah i wouldn't mind seeing another CAH TNT or Warlords cash games.

OH FUCK!!! I forgot they had a Warlords machine. WARLORDS FOR TNT!!!!

#22 Edited by ShaggE (6713 posts) -

Instead of going through all the trouble of finding a place to do TNT, just have a Thursday Night Flowdown. Two hours of freestyle rap battles.

EDIT: OOH! If they play Max Payne 3, they can call it the Thursday Night Slowdown!

#23 Posted by Zor (667 posts) -

Perhaps a quick game of dnd (all they would need is a camera, and dnd books (premade characters would be the way to go, since it takes a long time to make a character (for some people))) ... although i can't remember if it was the bombcast, or some other group that said they never really played dnd... gah, it all starting to blend together, i need to get out more, and i would, if it wasn't for that blasted fire ball in the sky.

#24 Posted by Jeff (3670 posts) -

@zudthespud said:

DONE.

Assuming we don't run into any weird issues, we'll play TrackMania 2 today.

Staff
#25 Posted by MatthewTheBeast (192 posts) -

Would be nice to have a Mount&Blade Warband Napoleonic Wars TNT, but of course that's not feasible with their current/planned setups.

#26 Posted by wafflez (528 posts) -

Track Mania 2?!  Sign me the fuck up. 

#27 Posted by zudthespud (3284 posts) -

@Jeff said:

@zudthespud said:

DONE.

You just made my day, cheers Jeff. The last Trackmania TNT was one of my favourites.

#28 Posted by Liam89 (33 posts) -

Hoe about a double featuring Trackmania and Cards against Humanity

#29 Posted by theveej (854 posts) -

@Jeff said:

@zudthespud said:

DONE.

YAY was gonna request Trackmania and it happened! I am expecting some dirty ass dubsteb for TNT

#30 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

Trackmania 2. Fuckin a!!!!

#31 Posted by Fistfulofmetal (686 posts) -

trackmania? i'll def reinstall the game!

#32 Edited by Jace (1094 posts) -

Max Payne 3 please! Fuck GRFS.

#33 Posted by Rayeth (1071 posts) -

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! TM2 TNT!!!

#34 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

Banjo Kazoie

#35 Posted by forkboy (1174 posts) -

@MatthewTheBeast said:

Would be nice to have a Mount&Blade Warband Napoleonic Wars TNT, but of course that's not feasible with their current/planned setups.

Think you fellas gotta admit defeat on that one. M&B just ain't happenin' on TNT or even Quick Look, a shame but I can't imagine it being massively different from the last M&B game. Except now everyone has guns I guess. And they are more accurate maybe? The rifle & all,

#36 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

All that wub!

#37 Posted by Clonedzero (4196 posts) -

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

Think you fellas gotta admit defeat on that one. M&B just ain't happenin' on TNT or even Quick Look, a shame but I can't imagine it being massively different from the last M&B game. Except now everyone has guns I guess. And they are more accurate maybe? The rifle & all,

no, not really any more accurate. im a mount and blade whore. the new one isn't much different. still awesome thought

#38 Edited by MatthewTheBeast (192 posts) -

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

I admit it does seem hopeless, but I'll keep trying. The weapons a tad bit more accurate within 50 in-game yards or so with a regular musket and almost double that with a rifle, but the main reason for the slight increase in accuracy is the removal of zoom-in and introduction of spyglasses for Officer ranks to use. There are also buffs from ranks such as officers, flag-bearers and musicians for reload, accuracy and the like. The game itself is a tad different in since the weapons are pre-sets and cannot be changed unless you loot from nearby corpses for other weapons. The guns themselves serve as deterrent for the one-hit kill and long reload times and kinda forces players to stick together, but melee combat is still about individual skill (slightly toned down though).

#39 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

AW SHIT, TRACKMANIA 2.

I think the next game they make should be Truckmania.

#40 Posted by Grilledcheez (3958 posts) -

AWWW yeah, rippin' up some TRACKS

#41 Posted by Bane122 (812 posts) -

I've yet to play the game but I never get tired of watching Trackmania. Hope it happens.

#42 Posted by AndrewB (7691 posts) -

Awww... no Shootmania exclusive beta?

#43 Posted by simkas (366 posts) -

I'd love to see a Max Payne 3 TNT

#44 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1530 posts) -

Ryan's response to requests for both Future Soldier and Max Payne 3 are, "Shooters are effin' BORING."

#45 Posted by handlas (2760 posts) -

I took a bath the last time and watched trackmania TNT from my tub. Let's do this.

#46 Posted by forkboy (1174 posts) -

@MatthewTheBeast said:

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

I admit it does seem hopeless, but I'll keep trying. The weapons a tad bit more accurate within 50 in-game yards or so with a regular musket and almost double that with a rifle, but the main reason for the slight increase in accuracy is the removal of zoom-in and introduction of spyglasses for Officer ranks to use. There are also buffs from ranks such as officers, flag-bearers and musicians for reload, accuracy and the like. The game itself is a tad different in since the weapons are pre-sets and cannot be changed unless you loot from nearby corpses for other weapons. The guns themselves serve as deterrent for the one-hit kill and long reload times and kinda forces players to stick together, but melee combat is still about individual skill (slightly toned down though).

Must admit that since I bought the Paradox collection in the Steam sale over Christmas Mount & Blade...the one set in eastern Europe is my 2nd most blade game from the pack after Europa Universalis 3. It's a lot of fun but I've never gone online with them, it seems quite intimidating & I'm not ashamed to admit I'm utter cack. But it's still fun.

#47 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6403 posts) -

@insane_shadowblade85 said:

Ryan's response to requests for both Future Soldier and Max Payne 3 are, "Shooters are effin' BORING."

He's correct about that.

#48 Posted by AlexW00d (6444 posts) -

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

Must admit that since I bought the Paradox collection in the Steam sale over Christmas Mount & Blade...the one set in eastern Europe is my 2nd most blade game from the pack after Europa Universalis 3. It's a lot of fun but I've never gone online with them, it seems quite intimidating & I'm not ashamed to admit I'm utter cack. But it's still fun.

God fucking damn.

#49 Posted by forkboy (1174 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

God fucking damn.

HAH. As far as brainfarts go, that's not a bad one to make.

I blame not enough sleep the past few nights. My brain is shutting down, refusing to work. Logic would dictate SLEEP SOON but nah brah, TNT is dude at midnight!

#50 Posted by AlexW00d (6444 posts) -

@forkboy: Hahaha. Fair point. And that reminds, I can totally stay up and watch TNT tonight, if I don't collapse myself.