#1 Posted by Peewi (410 posts) -

On Left 4 Dead's page concept art is shown instead of box art, but the box art was released earlier today and has already been uploaded to Giant Bomb (multiple times). Is there a way to have the actual box art displayed?

Also, on the Rayman 3 page, the Xbox back cover is shown instead of the front cover.

#2 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

i was also wondering this, as some box art is availible which is not on the site or is wrong.

#3 Posted by Peewi (410 posts) -
#4 Posted by Calitar (86 posts) -

I really want to know this as well. It's really driving me crazy.

#5 Posted by solidsnake360 (99 posts) -

Yeah. And a lot of the pages are using the Europian box art as the default. This really isnt BAD but usually a North American site should default the North American box art.

#6 Posted by coonce (1429 posts) -

these have been fixed.... keep posting in this thread if you see any others that need to be fixed. thx guys.

#7 Edited by Locke (330 posts) -
coonce said:
"these have been fixed.... keep posting in this thread if you see any others that need to be fixed. thx guys.
"
Thanks. Have any word on how soon CitizenKane will be able to moderate?
#8 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

I see a lot of galleries that are really messed up, and are the submissions even being monitored right now? I have some over 24 hours. :(

I wish we could edt boxart, a lot of them are really low res/crappy/wrong image.

#9 Edited by elko84 (965 posts) -
coonce said:
"these have been fixed.... keep posting in this thread if you see any others that need to be fixed. thx guys.
"
The N64 Super Smash Bros. page needs the default box art changed as well.  It's using some JAP one.

Also, what can be done about editing all the duplicate box art images and screenshots??  Some pages have the same box art image like 10 times.
#10 Posted by Leone (145 posts) -
Metal Gear Solid 4 is surprisingly confused with its box art- I have a queued upload for the LE box art scanned from my box, but I think someone else has already gotten it up sewn together, but either way, the LE's box art right now is listed as the same as the normal (and for awhile, the normal release had no box art, but it looks like someone's edit got through).
#11 Posted by effjay (189 posts) -
Lost Odyssey's box art is currently a screenshot. How did that get approved? LOL
#12 Edited by JoshS (409 posts) -

The default image on a game's page is decided by the first image that is uploaded. Right now there is no way for users to change the default image but I do believe they are working on it.

#13 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Okami also needs a box art

#14 Posted by n1Nj4d00m (382 posts) -

http://www.giantbomb.com/deja-vu-a-nightmare-comes-true/61-3709/

Has a screenshot instead of box art.  Box art is uploaded too.