• 58 results
Avatar image for spilledmilkfactory
spilledmilkfactory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

User Lists: 23

i'd like to see a MP-style horror/shooter. Metroid always was atmospheric, so i'd like to see it become legitamately scary

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#52  Edited By Brackynews
Looks kick A.S.S.! Providing it's not a cell-phone game like SOME franchises do...
it'll be the highly anticipated metroid cereal.
Pink health, orange bombs, blue ice, green missles, and-pur-ple-me-troids...
Mrshock13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Mrshock13

I don't really have any preference for what the game would be, 2D or 3D.  I really liked prime 1, prime 2 was ok, but prime 3 i loved, and played/playing the hell out of it.  Whatever this new game would be, I would still probably love it.

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By SpinCookie

I read somewhere that that was just implied to be some kind of text back story that you could read right there on the actual site, not a game or anything.

I hope I'm wrong though.
ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#55  Edited By ArcBorealis

I don't think a Metroid plot following the series events from the Space Pirate's perspective really warrants itself as a game.

Besides. Nintendo has released other Metroid content on occasion that WEREN'T games. Take the e-reader manga about Samus' origins, which was released as a means to tie in with Metroid Zero Mission. It could happen again with Prime, and I feel certain that this teaser is gonna be for something that ISN'T a game.

iSylence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By iSylence

tonicmole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By tonicmole
2D?  What is wrong with everyone?  Why the hell do you all want 2D games so freak'n bad?  Heck, why stop there, why not just whip out Pong, or if you're really hip and trendy you can just kick it with some OG Tic-Tac-Toe!   I want NEW!  I want Bloom lighting and insane physics.  I want reflections and 3D movement,  it's okay, it's just the future knocking, if anybody can stop trying to act cooly, cooly, cool for a second you might wanna answer that.  
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58  Edited By Dalai
tonicmole said:
"
2D?  What is wrong with everyone?  Why the hell do you all want 2D games so freak'n bad?  Heck, why stop there, why not just whip out Pong, or if you're really hip and trendy you can just kick it with some OG Tic-Tac-Toe!   I want NEW!  I want Bloom lighting and insane physics.  I want reflections and 3D movement,  it's okay, it's just the future knocking, if anybody can stop trying to act cooly, cooly, cool for a second you might wanna answer that.  
"
Let me guess, your first system was a PS2?

Seeing as my favorite game of all-time is Super Metroid, seeing a new Metroid game returning to that style would make my year!  Quit thinking that 3D is the only viable option because there's still a market for 2D games.
Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Media_Master

I'd like to see an extremly alien , I mean really alien environment like the prime games, except maybe darker!

2d time has come and gone