• 73 results
#51 Posted by Aegon (5375 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@VoshiNova said:

@Yummylee said:

@ShaggE said:

Lest we forget, there was the impromptu Phantasmagoria ER. Maybe not officially an ER, but it was totally an ER.

Not to mention their ER of Bad Dudes :P

I"M BAD!

WHERE'S THIS ER I NEED TO SEE IT.

#52 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1376 posts) -

I'm pretty sure that whenever they get around to doing one Jeff wants nothing to do with it. That's what he said some time after the DP ER. When they do another one and no one sees Vinny and Jeff at the helm people will just get angry again.

#53 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

@JoeyRavn said:

they should play Persona 4 again!!!"

Sounds like a good idea to me.

#54 Edited by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Can't forget this ER

#55 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5111 posts) -

With the lull later this year it might just happen. ER's aren't planned, their a fun surprise. Eventually we'll get another, we just have to be patient.

@SeanFoster said:

I actually wouldn't mind if instead of tackling large RPGs like previous Endurance Runs, they did 2-4 installments of a much shorter game.

I completely agree.

#56 Posted by aquamarin (555 posts) -

I hope you're right, I'm ready for one. The site desperately needs it.

#57 Posted by rachelepithet (1324 posts) -

What kookie games are there, lately? Both DP and P4 had tons of unintentionally funny moments. I don't know what else would match them.

#58 Posted by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

I'd like to see an endurance run of an FMV game like the original SWAT. A lot of them are up on GOG now - so they're very compatible with most modern OS's.

I just think it would be hilarious...and stuff.

#59 Posted by sir_gunblade (116 posts) -

The original Dark Cloud has plenty of unintentionally funny moments. It's about 30 hours. Combat has a Legend of Zelda feel, maybe have Patrick Play it.

#60 Edited by LackingSaint (1764 posts) -

I'd love to see a three-team ER myself, with Jeff/Brad, Vinny/Drew and Ryan/Patrick. Don't really care about the game.

#61 Posted by Flacracker (1571 posts) -

@boocreepyfootdoctor said:

What kookie games are there, lately? Both DP and P4 had tons of unintentionally funny moments. I don't know what else would match them.

Chrono Trigger wasn't but that was still fun to watch at least for me.

#62 Posted by Grillbar (1792 posts) -

so your saying that its been 1½ year since the last one therefore they are ofc doing another one in exactly the same time frame... sure because thats how the site works on strict pre planned time schedules and no impromt to stuff. please stop these threads

#63 Edited by LackingSaint (1764 posts) -

@Grillbar said:

so your saying that its been 1½ year since the last one therefore they are ofc doing another one in exactly the same time frame... sure because thats how the site works on strict pre planned time schedules and no impromt to stuff. please stop these threads

He did say "hope", not "obviously has to happen". I don't see what's so wrong with people chatting about this stuff, it seems way more annoying to me to have this vocal group that just wants to barge in on every ER-related discussion with "STFU THEYLL DO IT WHEN THEY WANT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT". Oh and it's impromptu, not impromt to.

#64 Posted by JoeyRavn (4945 posts) -

@DoctorWelch said:

@JoeyRavn said:

they should play Persona 4 again!!!"

Sounds like a good idea to me.

You are misrepresenting my post by misquoting it :P

#65 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
#66 Posted by drag (1223 posts) -

this community doesn't deserve another endurance run

#67 Edited by notdavid (814 posts) -

I would kill to see Patrick and Jeff play one of the Kingdom Hearts games from start to finish with zero context. Even though I unironically love those games and I'm sure it wouldn't be presented in the best light.

#68 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4901 posts) -

It seems like Vinny and Jeff don't want to do another one, so thanks but I don't want another ER.

#69 Posted by Nux (2292 posts) -

Some how I knew this was going to be an ER thread.

#70 Posted by 9cupsoftea (652 posts) -

If you're desperate for another ER just go on youtube and find one of the million let's plays. Some are just as good.

#71 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

I just want Brad May Cry to turn into an ER. They just need to play games that take less than 50 hours to complete.

#72 Posted by BisonHero (6044 posts) -
@AlexanderSheen

It seems like Vinny and Jeff don't want to do another one, so thanks but I don't want another ER.

Yeah, I'm on the same page. I would even settle for just one of them + somebody else. Brad gets too nervous and then plays terribly and misses obvious things (though I ultimately respect his ability to play games), while Ryan and Patrick seem to just blunder their way through games and miss obvious things constantly.
#73 Posted by oraknabo (1453 posts) -